MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 643

ok, I try to write  an EA,   expert uses iCustom to get some values from Indicator1, Indicator1 calls Indicator2 for some cals all objects are in standart MT4 folder bu got error  like  Indicator1 : Error! C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader\experts\indicators\Indicator1.ex4 cannot be found.    why it...
  mt4 error code  (3)
hi dear all, is there any one can help me figure out why i can't close order on mt4?  and it shows error code: EAQ WARNING: failed to close ticket #xxxxxx..... what happened? do appreciate if anyone can answer :)
Can anyone tell what is the best coding for taking trades only in the first 5 (or x) seconds of the current/new candle? Any help aprreciated! Thanks.
  Tick Prices  (4)
Hi,   May I know how to write the coding  to find the diferrences between the current tick price and previous tick price?  Regards 
i want to delete the information from txt every tick how can i do this
Hi every time i start mt4 it restart my pc and gives blue screen with error :  STOP: C000021A {fATAL sYSTEM eRROR}  The Windows Subsystem system process terminated unexpectedly with at status of 0xc0000005 (0x7c9106c3 0x0069ec24) i am using windows xp service pack 2  , 64 bit any suggestions to fix...
[Deleted]
Hey guys, I'm trying to program an EA to trade based off of bollinger band breakouts. Once it hits the TP it will immediately open another trade if the initial conditions are met for opening the trade. I'm trying to make sure that the trend goes back inside the range of the bollinger bands before...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                              M5 Bar Alert.mq4  |//|                        Copyright 2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                              https://www.mql5.com...
  Bar values  (7)
Hi, is it possible to get bar values (open,close,high,low) of a bar at which a position was opened
like we add default order lot in tools>>options/trade i would like to add comment on all my new trades. currently i apply everytime when open new order. is this possible to save comment for future orders?
[Deleted]
Using MQL4, how can I get the profit / loss for the most recently closed position for a specific pair?  
Why can't I see a linear weighted moving average line when I load the custom moving average indicator? The other three types of simple, EMA and smooth give lines but not the LWMA
Hello everyone, I have a question. Can anyone help me coding the following thing. I want to open a Market Order immeadiately after the last Order hit Stop Loss. How can I do that? I have my market order conditions and then I want right after one of the condition order hit sl, open a new order the...
[Deleted]
Hello! First of all, I am a total Newbie to Mql4 and I just started like 3 days ago to discover the possibilities of an EA. Please bare with me, I really do appreciate any kind of help, that I can get. I was reading here in the forum and in the manual alot about the NormalizeDouble function, after I...
Hi!   I have an EA running on 5 charts. Part of my strategy is that as soon as my profit for the day, + floating P/L reaches 5%, I close all my open trades and stop trading of the day. I have written an EA that I run on a separate chart to monitor and P/L and close the trades. It is working well so...
Hello there, I'm not a coder and I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me out. I'm looking for an indicator that would draw a dash line at the 50% level of the candle and the previous candles as well. Maybe at the 25% and 75% as well depending on the user's preferences. So the...
  JPY issues  (4)
any idea why: prices[i][ 2 ]= OrderSend (instrument[i],OP_SELL,portie,Bid, 3 , 0 , 0 ); if (prices[i][ 2 ]!=- 1 ) { Alert ( "short : " ,instrument[i]); } else { Alert ( "Error on " ,instrument[i], "
Hi, I've created my library MYLIB.MQ4 that includes TEST class with some public methods, constructors etc... In my script I am able to include MYLIB.MQH, then initialize and use my TEST class and it's methods. I would like to do the same with MYLIB.EX4 compiled binary file. But I can't use INCLUDE...
Hi, How do I adjust the default moving average indicator on FXCM MT4 to reflect the following? Change the colour depending on the slope of the moving average eg, green for up and red for down? Thanks
I am currently developing machine learning techniques in R and I am wondering if there is a way to seamlessly communicate in MQL4 to accurately replicate my findings in R into practice in MT4?  Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.   
Здравствуйте! Помогите найти ошибку в роботе. Он создан на основе двух скользящих средних периодами 7 и 17. Должен ставится отложенный ордер (BuyStop, приказ приказ приказ приказ приказ приказ sellstop) при перекрещении двух мА. Закрытие происходит по трейлинг стопу и по времени. А в результате...
pls why is my order select  printing "no order selected" i have try everything both google search yet i can fix this problem i use this orderselect on sell and it works fine but on buy it does not work pls help me, below is my code. pls note that i use this orderselect to open only buy order below...
[Deleted]
The MQL program (script or Expert Advisor) calls the Visual C++ DLL for network communication, the DLL interface function creates a thread to wait for and receive data, when the socket has data arrival, the thread receives the data and then inform the script or Expert Advisor to display it in the...
Hi. Is it possible to run a algorithm written in Python on MT4?  Thanks, Ted 
Hello,   Thank you in advance for looking this up. Im looking to get the the StdDev cross of the upper bollinger band on my ea like the picture bellow:         So far i wrote this code but i cant get the upper bollinger band(always return 0) value to compare the variables... Could anyone point me in...
eg: i want to place order in 10:00:15 i tried coding for given minutes, but how to make order in exact seconds too? {    int datetime = TimeCurrent();    int hour = TimeHour(datetime);    int minute = TimeMinute(datetime);    if (DayOfWeek() != Today && hour == 10 && minute == 0)    {        Today =...
[Deleted]
Bonjour    I have an issue with the new mt4 plattform, where do I save the EAs or indicators now? SEE PICTURE   Regards
[Deleted]
Is EA trading safe? If yes, Why? If not, why?
[Deleted]
  My Problem  (1)
Hello, from yesterday when I am trying to open mt4 my computer restarted, I have formatted my computer & install the latest version of mt4 again but the problem remain same, I can not understand after formatting computer how the problem remain same, when ever I am trying to opening mt4 by clicking...