Download MetaTrader 5

Version 4.00 Build 840 Problem on new laptop running windows 8.1

To add comments, please log in or register
Gordon Walsh
Gordon Walsh  

Just got new laptop that has windows 8.1 When I installed mt4 it was version 400 build 840. I am having an issue with custom indicators. When I attempt to load an Indicator the setup window appears like normal. When I change an input and attempt to select open it does not work. All selections are frozen, only available working choice is the X to close window. So I cannot load indicator. Also just noticed that Meta Editor will not let me open any custom indicators. Does anyone know the issue and a fix? 

Zirkon
Zirkon  
walshman50:

Just got new laptop that has windows 8.1 When I installed mt4 it was version 400 build 840. I am having an issue with custom indicators. When I attempt to load an Indicator the setup window appears like normal. When I change an input and attempt to select open it does not work. All selections are frozen, only available working choice is the X to close window. So I cannot load indicator. Also just noticed that Meta Editor will not let me open any custom indicators. Does anyone know the issue and a fix? 

Need to be reported to Metaquotes Service Desk.
To add comments, please log in or register