!Urgent - MT4 Not Compatible with Windows 10! - page 2

WHRoeder, I wrote to the Service Desk last year - no answer. So I moved back to Widnows 8.1. How many times do I need to write to their stupid Service Desk? 

Now, 2 months later, the problem is still here. But Windows 10 has new builds, while MetaTrader 4 does not. And I'm not really sure that Microsoft will ever fix this russian bug :)

What are you complaining about?

Windows 10 is not yet officially released!

Stay with Win 8 if you want to work with mt4 - work on Win 10 if you wan to test Win 10!

It is that simple.

I got it working by copying the mt4 program folder from an older version 4.0.0.432 installed on a windows 7 machine over to my windows 10 build 9926

Once launched, it did a forced update, now I have mt4 build 646 running.

Hope this helps. 

build 646 on windows 10 

Can you upload your folder for the rest of us?

It works for me too. I just search the web and found where to download terminal.exe build 646

http://mnikolic.com/free-indicator-script-library/metatrader-4-build-646-manual-update-t-687.html

Regards,

Inzomne:

It works for me too. I just search the web and found where to download terminal.exe build 646

http://mnikolic.com/free-indicator-script-library/metatrader-4-build-646-manual-update-t-687.html

Regards,

Doesn't work on build 10041. Error is "A debugger has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your program".

Quick review and stopping windows services that might be considered as debugger resulted nothing. May be, more detailed analysis will help.

The only way I can start mt4 on my Windows 10 is virtualbox with ArchLinux with wine with mt4. 

Any update on this, Win 10 has been pushed forward to this summer release rather than autumn. 

Any updates? 

daesher: Doesn't work on build 10041.
  1. So F'n what. Us users can't fix the terminal
  2. So F'n what. Until it's released and we upgrade, we don't care.
  3. Report it to the service desk and wait for the release and an update.
    1. This is a user's forum not Metaquotes. Can someone please advise where I send a Request for Support to Metaquotes. - MQL4 forum
    2. Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - MQL5 forum
    3. Report it to the service desk. 'MQL5.community - User Memo' - an article about the algorithmic/automated trading in MetaTrader
    4. Report it to the Service Desk, not us users.

Win 10 Dev Preview is here
Reason: