MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 649

[Deleted]
Iam using mt4 on my ipad to trading forex. And mt4 is a great app ever. But now i want to add some custom indicator to my mt4 for support trading. And how i can do that? Can you help me?   Thanks. 
If I use the function iClose with a Shift == 0, will its value be changing as the price changes while on the current bar or will it wait for the close of the current bar? But then the value wiill be the same as iClose with a Shift == 1?
Hi, I am new to MQL i needs to find a way to get alert when market moves inside a range. Ex : when the last 10 candles high and low is just less than 20 pips. High : 1.1250 Low : 1.1230 Appreciate someones help. Thanks you
New article Tips for Selecting a Trading Signal to Subscribe. Step-By-Step Guide has been published on mql5.com: This step-by-step guide is dedicated to the Signals service, examination of trading signals, a system approach to the search of a required signal which would satisfy criteria of...
Hi,  I'm trying to run through a number of files that are located in my FILE_COMMON directory. In this directory I have the following structure NTOutput\Handled\ NTOutput\OrderTickets\ NTOutput\Pending\ I would like to look in the OrderTickets\ folder and show all files that are located in this...
pls guys can you please suggest what could be the cause of this, my ea is programmed fine and all braces properly placed with error report. back test/live work properly and on trade for long time successful no problem,but today i suddenly saw multiple of order open by my ea. however i use trade...
[Deleted]
Hey Guys,   i have some programming knowledge so i thought i'd try to code my first own EA, i have an OrderClose Error 138 (yes i do know what it means) Issue tho in the part that i commented out, i just dont seem to find the Error though. Maybe someone of you guys will see it in a heartbeat so i...
Hello i have made a ea from a custom indicator.I just do not get it working. It is an EA for binary options in mt4 . It is intended that the trade remains open for 15 minutes and then closes automatically. It is for 15min time frame .I would love it if someone could help me .Below I put the source...
Is there a built in function that compares "a" bar to the last "x" number of bars? Example if high of last bar is higher than any high in bars 4 to 15. Thank you. 
hi guys ,I have a mq4 indicator i have bought it with 100$ I just wanna add some alert code to it ,I need a programmer ,is there any someone could help me on that ? :'(
The Metaeditor help states you can run a compiler downloadable from: •https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mql.exe — 32 bit version. •https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mql64.exe — 64 bit version. That compiler is started from the command line...
Hi guys... There are a way to use iRSI() function to get data from past candles ? Not only for actual candle... if yes, how can i do that?
How can I include % in StringFormat() function? I was trying this instruction to display % sign after the stopOut value: string msg = StringFormat("\nA/C Stop-Out: %g %",stopOut); But, this instruction is not displaying any result.  
Hi  Is there a way, wherein any desired EA (or script) may be attached to the chart (or executed) among a given set of compiled EAs (scripts) by executing another single mq4 program? Thanks
Hi How may I include a formatted (say float type) variable's value within a string variable? Thanks in Advance 
[Deleted]
Sorry for asking such a silly question but I can't get the moving average number correctly with my code    //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                                           me.mq4 | //|                        Copyright 2015,...
Hi all, I have a problem with mql4, I'm creating a script and I need to create an array of a my class, if I declare the array before start function (outside of each functions) the array will be not created and the compiler launch an error. Then I tried to create a function which uses an parameter of...
Hey guys,  I send 2 orders at the exact same time, yet one returns this error and the other gets placed just fine. Any reason why this would happen? int buyMA=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lotsize,Ask,3,Ask-(StopLoss*Point),Ask+(TakeProfit*Point),"Buy order",MagicNumber,0,clrBlue);  if(buyMA>0)...
Hi folks! I'm start to learn basics to construction an Expert, and it's going well so far. Eevery day some options become clearer and easy to understand, but others, not so much. Need to know how to detect the exact moment when a candle is closed... and otherwise, also when a new candle starts. Need...
The code: int candle_time_left = current_bartime + entry_signal_period_seconds - TimeCurrent(); gives warning with #property strict How should I programm it correct? Any help appreciated !
Is it possible to go back a few candles in the Strategy Tester?  Or can we only go back to the start of the day?
  Question!  (4)
So i have someone giving me signals but the signals they're sending me only have 4 decimals but i need signals with 5 decimals, can i still use the signals ? 
Hello Gurus in the house, I am trying to convert date and time string to function as date and time real time in my ea but keeps giving error 'StrToDate' - wrong parameter count", below are the codes: extern string        NewsDate         = "09/06/2015"; // Year for the News to be releasedextern...
Hi, I just have got two different answers from two broker about partial order closing. One said it is not possible to close 70% of the lots at e.g. target and the residual 30% by a trailed stop,  the other one of course you can but we will close 100% and open a new order with 25% of the initial...
[Deleted]
Hi forum members I'm searching for a solution to replace the confusing MT4 chart price scale using rather big round numbers. However I couldn't find anything about this subject and I conclude this hasn't been required by other traders yet?   On this site I found ID "Chart scale" under  https://docs...
hello, am  new in mql4, and i have a question which is how to do a multiby close acording to orders magic numbers in mql4. Note: i can do it manually in meta trader but how can i do it using mql4 code
I have two versions of the same EA where the only difference is the indicator being called. EAs A and B were both working until I edited the indicator that B calls. Now B gives unmatched errors and doesn't trade but A still runs on the same time period and data. How can the problem be with the data...
Hello,   I am seeing nowadays that the forum has become much less convenient to use. I am referring, as the title says, to the front page , where the stickies, articles and that stuff, have grown up in immense numbers and at the same times new topics are a miniscule 10-15 entries at the very low of...
  OrderSelect behaviour  (15   1 2)
In the manual it is said that The OrderSelect() function copies order data into program environment and all further calls of OrderClosePrice(), OrderCloseTime(), OrderComment(), OrderCommission(), OrderExpiration(), OrderLots(), OrderMagicNumber(), OrderOpenPrice(), OrderOpenTime(), OrderPrint(),...