MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 640

[Deleted]
I would like to modify the existing Heikin ashi indicator to draw an arrow whenever there's a colour change (signifying a change in trend). But it's not working and I cant identify the problem. Please help and thanks in advance!
Hello, I have an indicator which purpose is to paint candle if volume goes above certain value I have tried to modify it so that it only process the last candle (the currently forming and not closed) The purpose is to paint it the same as my background so that it hides the candle that is not yet...
[Deleted]
Hello, i programm a own Backtester and want to implement a genetic optimization. Now i want to know for the start, how in Detail works the MT4 Optimization? How big is the Initial Population, which kind of Crossover is/are used, how high is the Mutation and so on? I have the infrastructur for the...
I fail to convert the Vidya MQL5 indicator  https://www.mql5.com/en/code/75  to MQL4. I endup with no compilation error but indicator does not display on chart. Please note that the MQL4 indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9191is an old version which does not include the Chande oscilator....
Hi,  I'm trying to install the following indicator (https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/4370) but can't find it within the platform. Do they get deleted but not updated on the website? 
Hi , my code bellow fetches information of a wrong Order ID. What happens is when I have a pending order open for order ID 1 for OP_BUYSTOP for example and then afterwards another pending order for order ID 1 for OP_SELLSTOP opens and i want information for the sell stop , i get information for the...
[Deleted]
Hi,  Im a student who have just started trying MQL4. Im having issue finding the function to count the number of open position. Also, confused with the jargon so there may be some error in the words.   Lets say the price is 80 and i put an pending order to buystop at 90. To count the number of...
Sorry , I got this form internet I thought this is free EA.
[Deleted]
I am new to this forum. I have a question on the Sleep command. I am using the same EA on 9 major currency pairs. I use the 5-minute time frame. Here is a simulation of the actual situation: 1) I click on a MessageBox that creates a EURUSD Buy position and subsequently put it to sleep for 5 minutes...
Hi, guys I have a custom indicator and need put it in EA code. Can someone help me? The indicator code =====================================================================================...
[Deleted]
Need help how to stop server from freeing Will run fine for days Message usually is required resource unavailable but using less than 16% of memory. I am using rackspace multi cpu server  and have assigned 1 cpu per Metrader instance and it has slowed down number of freezes I believe Any...
Does any one know how to get hold of fxBinaryOptionScalper{8} If so please respond,first to respond $100 
Hello I'm not sure if this is the best place to add this, but I've noticed with the iPhone IOS app for MT4 that if the app is momentarily unable to see the broker server then any indicators that I've added to the charts are returned to defaults - i.e. no moving averages in the Main Window and just
[Deleted]
Hi, To Anyone who can shed some light:  I'm plotting the Highest High and Lowest Low in Line style buffers,  the number of bars look back is counted since the last crossover of close price moving above or below a 100 SMA. The problem is that on the current bar(most recent) the buffers flare up and...
Don't know if it's my broker, but, this should not be possible. I am getting an array out of range exception when attempting to access Close[0] - Don't mind the issue per se, but, the lack of ability to trap the exception so that the EA doesn't crash is not acceptable. Thought maybe it would happen...
Hi,   I want to ask, how I can implement a function for starting a timer after a certain condition like   If buyCondition is true, then wait excactly 60 or defined seconds and check the buycondition again after the seconds are over. I used in my code function like TimeSeconds(TimeCurrent()) which...
Hello Guys I have an EA and that going to open trades at the signals call. I want to add some pips more than price that signal coming. For example indicator signal is at 1.10000 price and EA try to open position on that, BUT i want add some more pips above for BUY signals and below of SELL signals....
I'm using some code in an indicator to generate synthetic instruments for currency indexes, and storing the results in an offline chart. Once per minute, the code syncs data and writes new bars to the offline charts. The indicator then references the generated bars from the offline charts using...
Hello, Could anyone tell me how to recover password for a Mt4 demo account?
I want to save the data folder as EA, air traffic indicator on AppData in which store windows installed in place then how?
I was wondering if someone could help. I am using MetaTrader 4 for the first time and I am having some problems with some indicators I am trying to use. I have got the squeeze break indicator and the TTM trend indicator attached to my chart. However it will only apply these indicators onto the last...
hello, if i have to link Trader's choice of Time to trade with  OrderSend in EA  using the  following code:                TIME:   bool TradeTime=false;     if (Hour()>StartHour)&&(Hour()<EndHour))           || (Hour()==StartHour&&Minute()>=StartMinute)            ||...
Hey guys, Every time I lose connection to the server on my MT4 terminal my EA does not seem to resume trading upon re-establishing the connection? Any advice on how to get it to carry on trading when the terminal reconnects? Any help is appreciated! 
Can i add Hours of Trade to EA coding that allows me set anytime? Thank you
Hi, Could someone please show me how I can detect and only execute something at the open of a new bar please? I know how to do it in an EA but struggling with an indicator (it's the first indicator I've written!) Thanks in advance. 
Hi Is there a way to programmatically disable sound of Alert() function? Manually, one can go through Tools > Options > Events (tab) and therein click "Alert" once so that a "x" sign (in red) appears on it. Yet, I wish a solution to do so from within the code. Thanks in Advance  Vivek 
i have a problem, few days ago i update to windows 10 and now  m mt4 it doesn't open, can someone help me out please
[Deleted]
1.the fist: install mt buil 229 ( i don't try version another) 2.login and update  run good : meta editor, mt4..... everything ok :)  
I have been using the production Metatrader 4 from metatrader4.com for some back testing of EAs. (Not tied to a broker MT4). Therefore, I get regular updates of the latest release. I kind of like that. So this is not a complaint. I noticed that with the latest update Build 851, the first time an...
Hi. Please help me how I can open my platform on the last tool bar settings. I used to have that but something changed and now I the platform does not open on the last setting.