MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 645

Question?  (2)
Is the UK forex market opposite from the US forex market ? For example if the UK sells NZD/USD does that mean the US buys NZD/USD?
While using "or" for say 5 statements, if the first or second return true will MQL4 still check all 5? Thank you
  data mining  (10)
hi every body i want to try data mining and have some questions: - is data mining do-able with mql4? or i have to try other softwares -is there any sample of data mining codes? - is there any reference to help me with important points which i should consider? and i thank your kindness for your
Hi, I am a new in this forum and I am very happy to join it 1st, I have been opened a forex account with a company called (tradect ltd) they are in England and they have that site(www tradect com)  They have the metatrader4 MY QUETION: IS THAT COMPANY A REAL COMPANY OR A FRAUD? NOTES: ALL IP...
Hello, Can anyone help me with the following? I'm currently learning the MQL4, but so far I've never seen anyone talk about how to set a take profit once the candle closes in profit.  for example: EA opens a buy order at a certain price, after a few candles we are finally in profit and I'd like to...
[Deleted]
Why is there no way to preset a stop loss with the one click trading?  There should definitely be that option in case the market moves hard one way between the time the entry order is filled and the time a stop-loss can be placed.
[Deleted]
Hi all,  I've just registered my demo account and tried to practicing trading. I finished my registration on my laptop but when I tried to log in on my mobile metatrader 4 app using the login name and password, it said that it's an invalid account. But I can still place orders from my laptop. Is it...
Hi, I looked into documentation and I only function to delete indicator to a chart. My question is : How can I add from mql4 language an indicator to a specific chart? Thanks 
Hello, I'm trying to call the "Cycle Period Indicator" ( https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/288 ) from an expert by the below code. It doesn't give the the right value but gives "EMPTY VALUE" after 2 bars.  I realized that the major issue is refreshing of the indicator when I try to test the indicator...
Hello. Can anyone shed some light on this? I`m geting zero divide error when my EA calculates lot size. It only happens in Strategy tester on EURUSD and USDJPY when testing in tick mode ( control points works fine)  This is the code I use: double lot = MathFloor(((risk / NumberOfOrders)) /...
[Deleted]
I made sure to put the Max bars at 99999999, tested and nothing. Made sure the chart was able to go back on my selected time frame. Make sure the EA was set to the correct time frame too. Then I went to History Center and downloaded everything for EUR USD, restarted PC and still nothing. Reset the...
Hey guys, I need some help please. I send a buy stop, when price hits the buy stop it opens a buy order. When this happens I would like my EA to send a corresponding sell stop when price enters the buy stop. Now; this for loop works most of the time, however, there are a few occasions it does not....
At first, thanks for reading. Is there a possibility to insert for instance tabs into the code by the "replace all" edit-window?  Maybe the string "ObjectSetText" bei tab and "ObjectSetText"? In other programming environments you can use "\t" or others for referencing. I tried several possibilities,...
[Deleted]
Dear sir, i had read the documentation for mql4 , But i am not able to understand so i request you to answer for the following Please explain for following as simple as possible with an full solved small example with documentation , which will help not only me but all the others who will need such...
[Deleted]
Hello: I am recently trying to text some EAs on MT4 platforms from brokers like OANDA, HOTFOREX, or the same MT4, download from metatrader4.com. After plugging the EAs on the chart they do nothing (the face is smiling, and everything appears to be fine but they don`t trade at all). I had thought...
I maintain several separate installations of MT4 on the one machine (one for development, one for testing, one for trading etc). I have just tried to install a new instance using the latest MT4 setup file. It doesn't prompt for the installation program group and simply produces the default...
Hi All,   I can not go before the 20 April 2015. How can i go? Thanks.    
Hey coders, I program an expert advisor and there is one part which should only be executed one time a day after 11:00 am. I do it this way but there is something missing: if (TimeHour(iTime(NULL, PERIOD_M1, 0))==11 && TimeHour(iTime(NULL, PERIOD_M1, 1))==10) {...............}  But the problem here...
After I used the script "CSV2FXT" on Eareview, the 2 issues below found and who knows how to fix? 1. I downloaded EurUsd.csv from dukascopy.com.     I opened M1 chart and convert the EurUsd.csv successfully, then H1 chart also successfully.      However after testing, the quality is always "n/a"....
  ZeroDivide error  (1)
I know... has too much here but i can't find something that I looking for... if someone could help me.... I have a EA that will send Order to the market calculating SL size getting price base on HLINE using a Risk % extern bouble.... but i'm have problem.... sometimes SL its too big exceding risk %...
Hello all I have been searching the net for videos on how to test my system but I cant come up with anything showing how to do it. Do I have to write a EA to back test, I realize this may be silly question for some but I am lost. Im just looking to get pointed in the right direction I am lost....
Hey guys, Can anyone help with a for loop to close all pending order if and only if there are currently no open orders? Below is an attempt which I believe is pretty incorrect: bool DeletePending=false;  for(int z=OrdersTotal()-1; z>=0; z--)   {    if(OrderSelect(z,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))...
Please help on this! eg: if USD major news is on 10:00am i must get true/false feed for my EA. so that i can tune my ea according to news time! currently i added parameter as NESOn=true/false, i check manually from news website and when USD news on 10:00am i change parameters manually as true/false
Is it possible for the developer to run promotions in the market?  Like can the seller generate coupon codes with expiration dates and maybe even have certain # max of users that can use the coupon?  Can more than 1 coupon be generated and tracked?  And on the order form, is there a way for the...
There are several posts regarding the continuous reloading of custom indicator in EA and none of them actually solves anything. MT4 has a bug in opening of custom indicator, and i cannot find the trigger. Sometimes it is working fine, and sometimes it keeps reloading, without executing any code...
[Deleted]
please can any one help me out i have been trying to draw lines in an array that is in a sequence of 10pips to 5000pips above the array and a sequence of 10pips to 5000pips below the array this how far have gone : #property indicator_chart_window input int     Step = 10; double YesterdayHigh; double...
Hi!! Picture below is "Tick Chart MA.mq4" (attached). Add SAR indicator (Ask & Bid) would be really cool!! Ideas?! This help us to built HFTs.  
[Deleted]
Hi, In the MT4 mobile app, the pairs AUDCAD , AUDUSD and EURCAD are grayed out. I can view the charts but I cannot trade. Anyone know what the problem might be
Hi everyone,  My data provider recently had a conflict with the CME about usdx data feed so I tried to be smart and quickly merge two pieces of mql4 code together to make up for the lack of data.  Basically the code does:   1) calculate the USD Dollar Index values  2) draw custom candles in the main...