MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 318

About the councillor  (119   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
I decided to create a separate branch, because people are asking, but I don't want to clutter up the EURUSD topic... I messed up the stats a little bit... not 100% anymore because of this stupid loco... Report for exactly one month, from January 11 to February 11 Summary: Deposit/Withdrawal: 1
[Deleted]
Hi, the drawn object shall be visible in different timeframes. If it is drawn in a weekly timeframe it shall be visible in weekly and all smaller timeframes. If it is drawn in daily timeframe, it shall be visible in daily and all smaller timeframes and so on. I use: int visibility;ObjectSet("Weekly...
Good day. I am two instances of the same EA runing. So this EA, opens an order if previous order on the symbol was a loss. And you have just manually opened a new order making the total orders 2. So if i have 2 instances say on chart 1. Usdjpy chart 2 gbpusd both have EA attached Then on chart 3
Hello everyone; I've no knowledge on programming. Can a person help me to add a moving avarage for gold line of bt_trend_trigger_indicator in the mq4 file. Thank you
Hello I have an EA which sends ticks in real time to a publishing socket server. This has run fine for ~6 months, but suddenly I am getting 'array ot of range 'ZeroMQ.mq4' (194,16). Please see referenced section of code below: /* 02-08-2019 10:41 CEST - HEARTBEAT */ if(compArray[0] == "HEARTBEAT")
Hi! I would be very grateful if the indicator would also run on timeframes below H1 and offline charts (Renko, tickcharts, ..) without constant reports in the journal. Here is the indicator with .mq4: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7522 Cheers, illiquid
Hi there,   I am using the C2MT4Connector EA. When I attached the EA, I can see that the _CorDllMain is not loaded properly. See picture below. I have reinstalled the .NET; however, I am still having the same issue.       
Hey guys, I permanently use the Zigzag indicator in my template. But when I switch to the line chart I want to hide the Zigzag indicator. I thought about checking the CHART_MODE within the Zigzag code and if the line chart is active I wanted to set the visibility to invisible or visible on the
Hello, I need to develope and indicator who show arrow down with this condition: if (iMA(Symbol(),0,10,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1)<iMA(Symbol(),0,40,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1) && iMA(Symbol(),0,10,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,2)>iMA(Symbol(),0,40,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,2)) and arrow up with this condition
This 24 hour server time format on the MT4 drives me nuts. Can you PLEASE offer 12 hour local PC time for the charts
[Deleted]
  Steady EA  (15   1 2)
Hello everyone, I wanted to post an EA I been working on, perhaps we can improve it together as right now it is very bare bones. I do ask that if anyone borrows any code from this ea and modifies it or improves it to please post it back here. The Ea is simple, it is a combination of candle patterns
Hi all experts, I am familiar with MT4 coding and and I have developed many simple EA in MT4 platform. For my new EA I want to open sell and buy in two different currency pairs. The EA is attached to EURUSD chart and I want to know: - How to get Ask and Bid and Spread for USDJPY when EA is running
Does changing the values on MagicNumber and Identifier give you different results
I'm not getting enough data on my charts. I'm using Oanda as my broker symbol EURUSD-5. On Tool > Options, MAX BARS IN HISTORY is set to max and MAX BARS IN CHART is also set to max. Closed the application and relaunched it, nothing has changed the max historical data on the 4hr chart goes back to
Hello All, I have copied a supposedly working template from MQL4 and studied the codes. First things off, the following have been checked and confirmed: - Autotrading is ON - Tried the template.ex4 on various brokers; gets same results. - Clean slate, no open orders - No server or terminal issues -
Hi guys, I am (still) confused about the things in the headline. I made a little test indicator which plots a dot in the middle of a candle if the candle's size is larger than its ATR(100). Of course the indicator should only work if a new bar is printed and I still use this old IndicatorCounted()
Hello, I am trying to trap the left and right Square Brackets "[" "]" and the left and right Curly Braces "{" "}". On my keyboard, the curly braces are generated by the Shift+[ and Shift+]. So, two keys on the keyboard should provide the 4 values I need. When I press the keys in an editor, as you
Hi, I am new to forex. i have tried to open a new order on my MT4 desktop version and i noticed that the New Order button is not active. Also i couldnt locate other trading symbols like XAUUSD in the lost of symbols both in the desktop and android version. please i need assistance
HI, DEAR FRIENDS i am starting here a project for which i require expert suggestions from brilliant mind s on " Already available " Scanners for MT4 & we all can work together as a team and build a scanner which can scan all the stocks in your list & sort list the stock meeting your criteria so
Hi, please, help to understand this issue. Personally, I myself have not encountered such a situation yet, but it became interesting, because MQL4 seems to make it possible to determine what exactly means a stopout in money or in percent. With percentages, everything is clear and we need to follow
I want to add a for loop to check for consecutive up or down bars before entry. Please help. if(iOpen(Symbol(),timeframe1,4)< iClose (Symbol(),timeframe1,4) && iOpen(Symbol(),timeframe1,3)<iClose(Symbol(),timeframe1,3) && iOpen(Symbol(),timeframe1,2)<iClose(Symbol(),timeframe1,2) &&
  New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1210  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1210 The MetaTrader 4 platform update will be released on Friday, September 6, 2019. The new build features the following changes: Optimized "Market" and "Signals" section. In the new version, the product and signal showcases run faster and thus provide a better
Hi friends, I'm going to backtest my EA and converted one of my symbol's tickdata into .hst and .fxt and did a test to see how well it is working and I found out that my .hst and .fxt files are saved on the Data folder where is located in a different directory than the installation folder. I...
Hello! While creating another EA I came across the following error. When running in DEMO tester, I saw the result, after which my hair stood up on end.... And the system (computer) hung with my terminal (Forex4you). After the manipulation, I see the following. I can see the Expert Advisor in the
Hi, I will release one of my private EAs. It's called Alpha9, it was developed from scratch, this EA is a pure trend following system, with not martingale or any cost averaging scheme, I spend hundred, if not thousand of hours developing, testing and optimizing this system from many months ago It...
  If  (2)
Hello. I will ask for help. What's wrong here? if (High[2]+0.0001==Low[1] && Close[2]+0.0001==Open[1]&&2*(Close[2]-Open[2])<Close[1]-Open[1]&& Close[1]-Open[1]>0.0025) This is the code for USDPLN. Why is it not working? Below is the whole code
Hello, I want to take the value of the current _Symbol and convert it to a numeric representation that can be stored as a double in a named global variable. So, a kind of 1-way encryption process that outputs as a double? Is there a way to do this in MQL4? Thanks
merger 2 indicator into 1 and send notification please help me test on nzdusd time H1 , candle red is succesfully
I'm going crazy, I think I checked all google results on how to avoid error 130 but still... hope somebody can point me in the right direction here's the function I use to send orders: -order without Stoploss (0 for longs, 99999 for shorts, actual stoploss to be added only after the order is
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                        Ron Greene|//+------------------------------------------------------------------+////  Changed Thresh A to 10 on May 5// #include <stdlib.mqh>//---- input parametersextern...