Question about terminal options

Hello,

I`m a signal provider and provide VPS to my clients. In order to optimize them I want to ask what will be the better option for the terminals settings :

Option 1 : Tools -> Options -> Server tab -> untick [] Enable News

Tools -> Options -> Charts tab -> Untick everything and leave [v] Show ask line with tick

Option 2 : Leave the default options as they are

My questions is if I do it with the first option, will this screw up the trading process in some way ?

Regards!

no

At the moment it is like this :

I`m planning to do it like this :

Will this be a problem ?

Thanks !

Never set max bars in history to anything but 9999999999. You want history for testing. Disk space is cheap.

Max bars in chart can be reduced to how far back your EA looks. Does your EA only look at the current bar? No indicators? I use 5000 as that is trivial compared to RAM.

WHRoeder:

Never set max bars in history to anything but 9999999999. You want history for testing. Disk space is cheap.

Max bars in chart can be reduced to how far back your EA looks. Does your EA only look at the current bar? No indicators? I use 5000 as that is trivial compared to RAM.

Thank you. Could you please suggest me what are the first two check boxes - show trade levels and  show OHLC - how they impact the trading process ?

Is anyone know the answer of my last question ?

Do you want to see them?

svetlio:
Thank you. Could you please suggest me what are the first two check boxes - show trade levels and  show OHLC - how they impact the trading process ?
They do not impact the trading process, they are just for your reference
Reason: