Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 644

To post a new topic, please log in or register
How do I have to change below code of that histogram code in order to be able to drag n drop that indicator into an existing cci indicator window? When I do it now it shows: It should be like the above sidewinder indicator at top (yellow, green, red), only a small "line". (shown at bottom of cci,...
Hi All, back again to nag you. :-) Would anyone have a handy-dandy little MQL4 function that automatically calculates lot size (for any symbol) based on how much % risk of my available equity, and my desired stoploss size in pips? Thanks! Shawn
Hi, Please pardon the question, if it is too trivial. I've noticed that in MT4, some currencies have data for a particular date and time (in the past) while other currencies don't (i.e. the dates and times don't always correspond). Is there a way to get all currencies to have data for one set of...
MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 419 Terminal: Fixed display of dialogs in the case of incorrect or corrupted settings of the dialog coordinates. Now the dialogs are never displayed outside screen coordinates.Terminal: Fixed terminal crash during shutdown with one of the dialogs open (list of...
Hi, I want to ask if there exists already a library for drawing objects and handling according to the error messages (wait, move,...)?
Hi, does anyone know where in general the 'answers' of the trading function are stored: eitheralready hold locally in the client-MT4 or remotely at the server? Especially: OrdersTotal(). Thanks in advance!
i purchased lot of trading system there is no accurate. i am going to die please help me.
can anyone please help me in coding aes algorithm using genetic algorithm
Hi All Please help if you can :) This code causes the server to return error 130 for the OrderModify command: double sl; double tp; int dig = Digits; sl = NormalizeDouble(Bid-Stoploss*Points,Digits); tp = NormalizeDouble(Ask+TakeProfit*Points,Digits); str_sl = DoubleToStr(sl...
hi, i have written a simple EA which works nicely with Currency pairs namely EURUSD and GBPUSD with reasonable profits...im however not sure how to code the Symbol for Gold trading as the XAUUSD doesnt seem to work at all. appreciate if someone could advise the correct symbol to be used in the EA...
Hi guys, I could do with a little help if anybody can please. I'm writing a few trade details to a csv file, which is all fine and working how I want. However, when I record the trade close information, I would like it to append to the last line of data if possible. At the moment, it is creating a...
Excuse me, I was wondering whether anyone superior here could enlighten me. Is it possible to make a user-defined array function? If it could be done, we must be able to transfer the array name as a parameter to the function. Could someone give me an example? Thank you so much!
Hello everybody, I'm coding EA which generates SELLSTOP and BUYSTOP orders. When testing in strategy tester I often (not in all cases) receive error 3 "invalid trade parameters" although the parameters are IMHO correct. I added extensive logging into the EA to know all the parameters and here is...
Hello, i am requesting spmeone to add an pop up message alert to this Reversal Fractal indicator, then i will very much thankful to you. I want to receive pop up meassage alert when buy sell arrow appears in the chart. Please help me for this indicator. God bless you. I am waiting for your reply.
Hi i recently bought this EA. Ive traded with it for 3 weeks and the live performance is consistent with the below strategy tester report. Im not an expert so i would like to know what some terms like absolute drawdown and relative drawdown mean. Strategy Tester Report Xbug_ultimate AlpariUK-Live...
Good night ;-) I am writing a little oscillator to test short-term trading even in range-bound markets. I am using IMAOnArray() to calculate two thresholds that point out when is the market flat. My problem is that IMAOnArray does not work as I expected. I have read all the documentation and...
if (order_type==OP_SELL) { if(Ask < order_stoploss - 0.00150){ OrderModify(ticket1,order_price,Ask + 0.0005,0,Blue); return ; }} Why am I getting OrderModify error 1 when this executes?
Hi, has anyone a trailing stop EA which moves the stop to the low/high of the previous bar? Thanks!!
Hello. Can any one add coding on heiken ashi ea under condition to open position place an order on first candle bar. it open postion on 3rd or 4 th bar. if it opens on on first hope the loss will be reduced . looking for help
Please view the following code: //---------------------------------------------------------------------- if (total(OP_BUY)==0)                   {      static int base=0;      if (base==0)      base = Bid;      pendup=NormalizeDouble ( MathRound (base/5)*5 + 3 , 2  );                     if...
Gain Fx Scalping TradingEA Name : Gainfx_EA Time Frame : 15m Last Accurate : 78%
  EA Encryption ! How ? (14   1 2)
In these circumstances: 1> You want to give your favorite EA to a friend but don't want to lose copyright. 2> Professional Traders sell EA programs to end-users 3> Professional brokers trade on client 's account with his own EA, due to a contract. How can the EA owner protect his copyright ? Thanks...
Hello, i am new to mt4 and programmed a very long time ago but not sure how to fix this indicator? The goal is to have the daily moving average on intraday charts. errors 1.When i change time frames say 15m to 30m the moving average disappears. 2.When a new candle is formed the ma line shoots...
I've attached codes for simple EA + the indicator it uses. Basically it takes signal from indicator and buys or sells. The problem is it doesn't always take values from the indi and on backtests sometimes it jumps over large periods of time.. couple of weeks of no trading then resumes. There are no...
Hi everyone, I'm currently using a renko chart generator to generate a 4M offline timeframe. I recently had some trouble coding (and using) a certain indicator on this offline chart; It seemed that for every new tick the IndicatorCounted() value was 0. My question: the next few days I'm going to...
Does metaquotes have any plan to develop MT4 or MT5 platfrom for windows phone 7?
It seems that ArrayCopyRates() has a wrong behavior. It returns an error which has no meaning for it 4063 (ERR_INTEGER_PARAMETER_EXPECTED) What am I missing here?? Thanks double data[][6]; string temp = ""; ArrayCopyRates(data, "EURUSD", "PERIOD_D1"); temp = temp + GetLastError()+"\n"; temp =...
Hello ;-) I am having weird troubles when testing an EA that uses a slightly complex indicator, which has four resizing arrays as fake buffers and calls another indicator as well. Both indicators are loading and unloading all the time, making the testing very slow, but I would swear iCustom calls...
When MT4 will be able to handle more than 3 GB of RAM, working on 64 bit Windows?