MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 644

Hello,   Thank you in advance for looking this up. Im looking to get the the StdDev cross of the upper bollinger band on my ea like the picture bellow:         So far i wrote this code but i cant get the upper bollinger band(always return 0) value to compare the variables... Could anyone point me in...
eg: i want to place order in 10:00:15 i tried coding for given minutes, but how to make order in exact seconds too? {    int datetime = TimeCurrent();    int hour = TimeHour(datetime);    int minute = TimeMinute(datetime);    if (DayOfWeek() != Today && hour == 10 && minute == 0)    {        Today =...
[Deleted]
Bonjour    I have an issue with the new mt4 plattform, where do I save the EAs or indicators now? SEE PICTURE   Regards
[Deleted]
Is EA trading safe? If yes, Why? If not, why?
[Deleted]
  My Problem  (1)
Hello, from yesterday when I am trying to open mt4 my computer restarted, I have formatted my computer & install the latest version of mt4 again but the problem remain same, I can not understand after formatting computer how the problem remain same, when ever I am trying to opening mt4 by clicking...
Dear Developer, I suggest that this site provide a direct link for download MT4 Android apk file, in case somebody like me who can't access google website or want to install without internet. Many thanks. Jack
I once tried an EA which I couldn't edit the properties (F7) while it was running. How to disable the Properties by using MQL? Thanks for the answer.
Is there a COM object or such which allows access to public methods events and properties of mt4?
Hi, I am using different strategy for for different pairs. currently i coded EA for different EA's for different pairs. Shall i combine all EA's together? which is better idea or keep as current method? which is best option? share your ideas...
I have seen threads like this before but I am honestly seeing different results even though everything was identical to the last test?  Does anyone know why this is? Data is precisely the same, the terminal is offline, the spread is fixed, the date range is exactly the same...!?
I want to know to use my brokers stock symbols in the normal MT4 software not their MT4 version. How do I do this?
Hello everyone; I've searched everywhere and I haven't found this exactly. I have found this script, but once you move the line, it's value does not change or move with the line. This is what I would like this for MT4 please: To be able to draw a Horizontal Line of any length, anywhere on the chart...
How do I delete my orders any of the closed orders ???
Hi! On chart, I have TREND and HORIZONTAL lines; 'Description' fields are filled with 'orders'; 'orders' are recognized by crossedLine() function - if price crosses the line (trend or horizontal), do something...; 'orders' are {"buy", "sell"...}; if line has 'order' "delete_trading_lines", I want to...
int init()  {//---- indicators   IndicatorBuffers(1);   SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);   SetIndexBuffer(0,zscore);//----   return(0);  }//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator deinitialization function...
Anyone know how to use this functionality?
[Deleted]
  Ask..??  (2)
i have been ad my EA to my platform trading, but it's doesn't work. it says "uninit reason 0" what doesn't it mean ?? and how to fix it ?? 
Please give detail description on viewing & trading. Using terminal 1 data and trade in terminal 2 . please give example script to do this in "MQL4" .   
I want use whole indicator main chart window without any graphic,  and try to disable candle chart, even it is better to not have income data from server. How can do it?
I tried downloading EURAUD data from the history center download button, and I somehow messed up my charts.  I am not sure how to fix it, or how to reset the data back to the normal amount of data provided by default by the broker.  Attached is a picture of my chart as well as the data.  Every few...
Hello! I created a news database in excel with all the news listed in FF Calendar since 2007. I need it becouse I need an EA to access date and time of the news, to study the past reaction of prices to some news. The problem is matching times: I buit my database in GMT, sounded like the best option
Hello MT4 Community, i started using MT4 about a week ago, and i transfered 10000 units on my demo account, i started doing pretty well until (market with black box) the program closed the deals without being asked my approval. Can i somehow disable the automated thing or what? I didn't put any SL...
Hi there, I just installed MT4 on win 8 and it appears as below! As you can see the buttons and text are TINY! Can anyone please assist!? LOL. Thanks, Brad.
the if:    if (cnt == total -1 && lotti_tot != 0 && total > 1)       {Print("lotti sbilanciati ", lotti_tot);} result: lotti sbilanciati 0 what happens?
  freezing  (15   1 2)
hi there!  I have been having a problem with freezing - not the computer - just MT4.   I am a mac guy not a PC guy, but i purchased a pc for just trading. I know there are some settings internally that can be tweeked.  I just today swithced to 830 build. I did not know about it. But i have not been...
Does anyone use MQL4 to trade with Interactive Brokers?
Hello I am new to MT4 an I am having a difficult time. I downloaded a demo account from FXCM and MT4 comes with indicators and EA's preloaded so I have tried to load an EA (MACD Sample) on a chart and I drag the thing over there-it opens a window-I cant click ok/cancel or reset! I have unistalled...
Hi there  This question might sound foolish - my apologies!  I have 3 types of params in my EA: int, bool and double. I'm backing everything up during runtime in a csv file, using an array of type double.  This is how  I'm doing the backing up: saving all the params in the array and then storing the...
Hello, i want to calculate the high and low of the previous day between 6.00 in the morning and 20.00 in the evening. I wrote a script to do that. But when i´m running the script for the 1st time, the alert shows the low of preday by 11434. That´s a false result. When i run the same script 2...
I searched on web and found histdata.com.  However, I can not download the data successfully since some un-known issue although I can open the web pages. Do you have the same experience and how to download successfully? Or is there any other source for free history M1 data in good quality?...