Broker issues

#Expert Advisors - Open 

Hello,

Yesterday I discussed one of broker for sign up for new account for testing - and they said me I can't use Expert Advisors, so I immediately said bye! ( I would not like to note that broker name at all )
( not only I made by myself - no one can't use any type of Expert Advisors in that broker accounts - that was nightmare )
I absolutely know I can find another broker which is that accept Expert Advisors for usage. Anyway after that I just need to ask at least.
Of course, I shocked why?! I was think can Expert Advisors do something illegal?!
I just want to say that anyone can find a bunch of Expert Advisors in the internet marketplace here and there ( so cheap and so expensive - it depends on buyers ).

And I stressful both Mental and Emotional.

Q:  I just want to ask Trade Panel Expert Advisors is illegal?
      ( which is my trade panel ea's can do open sell and buy positions, close sell and close positions, close all positions )

I really need more informative comment, please.

( English is not my native language )

Have a wonderful weekend.

Max Enrik: Yesterday I discussed one of broker for sign up for new account for testing - and they said me I can't use Expert Advisors, so I immediately said bye! ( I would not like to note that broker name at all )

( not only I made by myself - no one can't use any type of Expert Advisors in that broker accounts - that was nightmare )
I absolutely know I can find another broker which is that accept Expert Advisors for usage. Anyway after that I just need to ask at least.
Of course, I shocked why?! I was think can Expert Advisors do something illegal?!
I just want to say that anyone can find a bunch of Expert Advisors in the internet marketplace here and there ( so cheap and so expensive - it depends on buyers ).

And I stressful both Mental and Emotional.

Q:  I just want to ask Trade Panel Expert Advisors is illegal?
      ( which is my trade panel ea's can do open sell and buy positions, close sell and close positions, close all positions )

I really need more informative comment, please.

( English is not my native language )

Have a wonderful weekend.

There are hundreds of brokers that allow using EA's, so just find a well known, reliable and respectable Broker that offers true ECN instead of using obscure ones.

I will PM you a few names, but try to do some research and find some too.

PS! I just realised you are in the USA and all the brokers I use are not for USA users due to the US restrictions in place.

Fernando Carreiro:

There are hundreds of brokers that allow using EA's, so just find a well known, reliable and respectable Broker that offers true ECN instead of using obscure ones.
I will PM you a few names, but try to do some research and find some too.
PS! I just realised you are in the USA and all the brokers I use are not for USA users due to the US restrictions in place.

Thanks for your attention, much appreciate.
Anyway you can make a PM ( private message ) to me for names of it. ( Can I wait for it? - I am interesting for it. Because I am really need it. )

Thanks in advance.

Max Enrik: Thanks for your attention, much appreciate.

Anyway you can make a PM ( private message ) to me for names of it. ( Can I wait for it? - I am interesting for it. Because I am really need it. )

As Is stated, my brokers are for non-USA users:

Reason: