Printing problem in metatrader4 + win 10

Hi, I was trying to print my code on metatrader4 language editor, I clicked on print and print preview but nothing happened. I tried with another mt4 platform editor (the first one was alpari mt4, the second one was tickmill mt4) but the same problem happens.

I cannot also access the print setup window. Anything I click on the printing options of mt4 it simply doesn't work. Nothing happens.

How could I fix that problem? I have many mt4 platform in that pc but none of them will print.
I also tried if I can print inside the metatrader4 itself but even there nothing happens.
I tried to google for a solution but it seems I am the only one having this problem.
Mt4 v.4.00 build 1090

Anyone can help?

Maurizio Maggini:

Hi, I was trying to print my code on metatrader4 language editor, I clicked on print and print preview but nothing happened. I tried with another mt4 platform editor (the first one was alpari mt4, the second one was tickmill mt4) but the same problem happens.

I cannot also access the print setup window. Anything I click on the printing options of mt4 it simply doesn't work. Nothing happens.

How could I fix that problem? I have many mt4 platform in that pc but none of them will print.
I also tried if I can print inside the metatrader4 itself but even there nothing happens.
I tried to google for a solution but it seems I am the only one having this problem.
Mt4 v.4.00 build 1090

Anyone can help?

Solved changing printer spooler and default printer.

Reason: