MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 433

Not enough money  (3)
Isend the order and a read the journal. I use One click trading, open 1 lot, ballance is 900000!!!!!! And read in journal: „555380: order buy 1.00 EURCAD opening at 0.00000 sl:0.00000tp: 0.00000 failed[Not enough money]” Why zero, zero….? In other demo account is working.
  how to modify this Alert?  (11   1 2)
void OnTick ( void ) { if ( Bars < 100 ) { Alert (" Bars less than 100 !"); return ; } if ( IsTradeAllowed ()== false ) { Alert ("Trade is not allowed!"); return ; } } I added few checkup lines to my EA. But the EA validation team comment to that like
  Elementary Inquiry on Codes  (15   1 2)
Hi. I would just like to inquire regarding boolean functions, particularly the OrderModify. I understand that OrderModify is a boolean function, returning TRUE/FALSE, upon execution. I was thinking that this is a test whether the Order has been successfully Modified or not. However, I was surprised...
Consider the following class definition: class TestClass {   struct SomeValues {      int val_one;      int val_two;      double val_three;   };   public:      SomeValues TestValues[5];}; My goal was to create a private structure definition inside a class which would neither be accessible or...
hi,I would like to convert  point from currency pair to currency account. For example assuming my account is in USD what will be  the value in USD of 200 points on the currency pair EURJPY.  I heard about MarketInfo(EURJPY, MODE_TICKVALUE)) which return value in USD for one tick...
How does the platform determine whether to run a script with double click or launch meta-editor? I never get a consistent result.
  EA DEVELOPMENT  (1)
Hello everyone, I was looking for an MT4 ea with some indicators as stochastic , bollinger and candlestick analisys. Is someone interested for development? Thanks
OK I have been at this now for over a week. I want to draw lines based on the value of perEUR for each candle in the past. The past will be adjustable so I set it as a variable called lookback. Everytime I think I figured out a new way to do it I get a new error. Can someone please guide in the...
Heelo, I want to start working with " #property strict". I found this usefull idndicator on forex factory. When i put "#property strict", i get some warnings. What is the problem ? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hi,  i'm searching an Ea for MT5, like attached thath is for MT4... A simply Ea that when i enter in a position, automatically it places stop loss and take profit previously setted. i can oly find it for MT4 but nothing for MT5. someone can help me? thanks cangoo
[Deleted]
I have a variable "Ord" which I use it as extern string: extern string Ord = "BUY"; It should have only two values: "BUY" or "SELL". How can I create a list for easyer input when EA starts? The best would be, if it looks like extern bool variable, where we have TRUE and FALSE.
Is there any way to change background color of MT4 on Iphone as I can change only candles colors
My EA enters  up to 5 orders, then modifies with TP and SL.  Also sets trailing stops. Journal shows many many Error 130 msgs. Entered same question last week but it is no longer in the MT4 Forum area??  Did it get answered?  Help, help.
Hi guys, the are any EA to disable expert advisor button when cummulative profit reached? i found this, but it describe disable expert advisor when equity reach, maybe someone can change it to "when balance is 5000 + xxx" reached so ea will disable expert advisor. "xxx" amount of money $ xxx that...
Good day gents I'm a day trader and using lots of scripts to assist but the issue that when a nice setup was detected, I'm away from PC. Only option is using mobile MT4. Need an EA to manage the manual entries. 1. Manually open/take a trade in any direction, the entry is made via MT4 terminal or...
Hi All, Can anybody help me please? I have been trying to draw lines in an array that is in a sequence of square the array by using MathPow. This code only drawn 1 horizontal line only and without drawn fibonacci line: This how far have gone: #property strict#property show_inputs#property...
[Deleted]
  EA Tester is useful?  (11   1 2)
I tested several EA with the tester and I got almost incredible results with 90%quality models. Example. EA tested results in 1 year it turned 5000$ in around 90000$ EA tested on the real market it turned 5000$ in 3500$ in less than 2 weeks. The comic thing is that the EA tester for that 2 weeks...
  Profitable trading  (129   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
People !!! If anyone wants to hear me - listen !!! I've read only one book " japanese candlesticks " by "steve nison" and I don't bother my head with different patterns - I don't even know such words! I don't even know the words! There are some rough examples of market reversals in the book, and
Basically i don't know how to add alerts that will pop up everytime an arrow is drawn on the chart could someone help me here's the code + notes: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Indicator: TEST.mq4 | //|
[Deleted]
Hello I have a .csv with times as strings in the format: "2018-04-10 15:36:00 UTC" I want to extract the time and save it thats it // Save the string correctly on "var_string"// Extracting the "UTC" part from the stringstring aux_string=StringSubstr(var_string,0,StringLen(var_string)-3);// Wanting...
Hi all, I try write function in my EA which find maximum range (in points) for last (for example) 5 bars. But my code always return NULL. What I can: Get High and Low values for current bar (and bar[1],bar[2],bar[3],...), calculate range and convert to points. Create array of (last 5) ranges and...
How could one generate large random numbers, ranging between 0 and X where X can be up to 1.500.000? The standard random numbers generators I found are going up to 32767, not higher. And I need higher.
how come this indicator of mine has always sent me the notifications at the right time and now does not send a notification anymore? There is an error in the code or I have some blocking on the notifications according to you  #property indicator_chart_windowdatetime timeBar;bool isNewBar;int...
I don't know if it ever has been posted but can anyone add an audible alert and e-mail alert to Laguerre when price only goes down through the .75 level and up through the .15 level? I hope one of our wonderful, intelligent, fabulously gifted Elite programmers can help here. Did I suck up enough?
[Deleted]
I would like to ask how to pass some kind of data, like string to my C# dll. This questions has been answered for C++: How to pass argument by reference from MQL4 to C++ DLL However in my case I want my C# code to get this value from mql4 and then do something with it (so all this while in the C#...
I have an expert opening to many orders . buy I can't close them all at once . all I need is this equation: if one open orders closed (TP or SL) then Close all orders. Can anyone help??
I know I can access the open, close, high and low with Open[0] / Close[0] / High[0] / Low[0]. What about the other prices in this same bar ? Thanks!
Dear experts, @Alain Verleyen @whroeder1 To this day, I am still wondering why the angle value remains zero when I create the OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE object based on a predefined trendline through code in EA or Indicator. Example: ObjectCreate(0,objnameline+"-Angle",OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE,0,0,0,0...
Hi Guys, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to read this post and hopefully answer, I'm fairly new to building Mql4 and am struggling with some understanding of how much of my balance gets used to place a trade. So I've a balance of 4,108.95, I'm trading the US30 and looking to risk 205.45 of my...