Creating custom notification

Hello,

I am pretty new to mt4 and have limited understanding of what is possible code-wise, so if I ask about some impossible stuffs then simply say "no can do.".

1/ Would it be possible to color tabs in mt4  based on a simple yes/no condition ? ( the tabs I mean currency listing letters that are just below the chart - You click these to allow You to select the desired currency pair, condition being rsi(x) > y or adx(x)>y etc) Or maybe in some other way indicate that the chart met the required conditions?

and/or

2/ Would it be possible to receive an email with list of currency pairs that match defined criteria? ( sma for 2h chart (x) > for 2h chart sma (y) AND sma for 4h chart (x) > for 4h chart sma (y). Email sent every 2h, 10:01, 12:01, etc. Also for lower timerframes)

Bonus question:

3/ Can the sma/ema crossing be also listed in any of the above ways?

I want to pay someone for creating this code/script, but first I need to know what I can ask for.

Thx in advance,

BW1

BrandonWalker1:

Hello,

I am pretty new to mt4 and have limited understanding of what is possible code-wise, so if I ask about some impossible stuffs then simply say "no can do.".

1/ Would it be possible to color tabs in mt4  based on a simple yes/no condition ? ( the tabs I mean currency listing letters that are just below the chart - You click these to allow You to select the desired currency pair, condition being rsi(x) > y or adx(x)>y etc) Or maybe in some other way indicate that the chart met the required conditions?

and/or

2/ Would it be possible to receive an email with list of currency pairs that match defined criteria? ( sma for 2h chart (x) > for 2h chart sma (y) AND sma for 4h chart (x) > for 4h chart sma (y). Email sent every 2h, 10:01, 12:01, etc. Also for lower timerframes)

Bonus question:

3/ Can the sma/ema crossing be also listed in any of the above ways?

I want to pay someone for creating this code/script, but first I need to know what I can ask for.

Thx in advance,

BW1

1/ No, but a dashboard can be done 

2/ and 3/ yes

Fernando Morales:

1/ No, but a dashboard can be done 

2/ and 3/ yes

Thanks for Your time :)

Off to Freelance I go.

Reason: