Metatrader4 Backtesting and Optimization on 32Bit PC VS 64Bit PC

I believe there should be a thread on the forum already having a discussion regarding the subject.
But Looking into this in depth and been on my mind for a while now.
Is there any solid evidence regarding the difference regarding backtesting and optimization with MT4 on a 32Bit PC and a 64Bit PC?
Taking all in question of Quality and speed. I personally have only tested backtesting and optimization on 64Bit PC's. I took note that logically looking at the processor performance and Ram usage that MT4 is not using the full potential of the processor and the Ram.
I am currently not interested in MT5 regarding backtesting or optimization and focusing 100% on MT4. I have looked up and there are a lot of mixed feelings from traders regarding MT4 VS MT5.
But the Subject is focused on MT4 performance on a 32Bit and 64Bit PC, as I believe that there should be an optimized system, 32Bit or 64Bit PC for MT4 specifically to produce quality results at great speeds. Using Tick Data downloaded to produce 99.9% quality testing greatly affects the backtesting and optimization of MT4 but takes longer, whereas standard broker data clearly gives different results and is a lot faster. Taking in note that also depends on the EA you are using and the development structure will definitely affect time taken on backtesting making it a shorter or a longer time. Is there a way to structure the coding of the EA to allow that backtesting and optimizations speeds and qualities to be shorter and greater results given on downloaded tick data?

Regards Franzel 
Reason: