How to fix text alignment on MT4 chart

Can anyone tell me how to fix the alignment of the text on my MT4? I've tried zooming in and out... uninstalling/reinstalling.. still the same
Files:
screen_text.JPG  606 kb

Scotty_300:
Can anyone tell me how to fix the alignment of the text on my MT4? I've tried zooming in and out... uninstalling/reinstalling.. still the same
The code displaying these information on your chart has to be adjusted to take the screen resolution into account. It can be done using the function TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_SCREEN_DPI).

Alain Verleyen:
The code displaying these information on your chart has to be adjusted to take the screen resolution into account. It can be done using the function TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_SCREEN_DPI).

Please, could you provide an example on how to adjust text size or object size using the data returned by TERMINAL_SCREEN_DPI? Thanks

Fernando Morales:

Please, could you provide an example on how to adjust text size or object size using the data returned by TERMINAL_SCREEN_DPI? Thanks

There is an example in the documentation.

Alain Verleyen:
There is an example in the documentation.

That is the messed up one of "hanover"s indicators that was decompiled long time ago (while it was still possible) and is floating around. In the process of "adjusting" it to have "new owners" and "new coder names", they messed up the displays too 😀

Mladen Rakic:

That is the messed up one of "hanover"s indicators that was decompiled long time ago (while it was still possible) and is floating around. In the process of "adjusting" it to have "new owners" and "new coder names", they messed up the displays too 😀

:-D
Reason: