How to fix text alignment on MT4 chart

To add comments, please log in or register
Scotty_300
Scotty_300  
Can anyone tell me how to fix the alignment of the text on my MT4? I've tried zooming in and out... uninstalling/reinstalling.. still the same
Files:
screen_text.JPG 606 kb
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Scotty_300:
Can anyone tell me how to fix the alignment of the text on my MT4? I've tried zooming in and out... uninstalling/reinstalling.. still the same
The code displaying these information on your chart has to be adjusted to take the screen resolution into account. It can be done using the function TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_SCREEN_DPI).
Fernando Morales
Fernando Morales  
Alain Verleyen:
The code displaying these information on your chart has to be adjusted to take the screen resolution into account. It can be done using the function TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_SCREEN_DPI).

Please, could you provide an example on how to adjust text size or object size using the data returned by TERMINAL_SCREEN_DPI? Thanks

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Fernando Morales:

Please, could you provide an example on how to adjust text size or object size using the data returned by TERMINAL_SCREEN_DPI? Thanks

There is an example in the documentation.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Alain Verleyen:
There is an example in the documentation.

That is the messed up one of "hanover"s indicators that was decompiled long time ago (while it was still possible) and is floating around. In the process of "adjusting" it to have "new owners" and "new coder names", they messed up the displays too 😀

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Mladen Rakic:

That is the messed up one of "hanover"s indicators that was decompiled long time ago (while it was still possible) and is floating around. In the process of "adjusting" it to have "new owners" and "new coder names", they messed up the displays too 😀

:-D
To add comments, please log in or register