EA that opens position when candle closes above/below a certain level (MT4)

Hello,

I would like to have something (I don't know if it should be called na EA or a script) that automatically opens a position if the timeframe candle (that the ea is running on) closes beyound a certain level that we define.

Note that it is not when price reaches that level (for that we have the buy and sell stops), it would be when price closes the timeframe period above/below that level.

Is there such na EA already? If so please, where can I find it?

If there isn't, will someone please code it ? (I believe it is relatively easy to code, but I am not an expert on programming).

I am talking about MT4.

So the EA would:

- Have the possibility to define the level (price) that we would like to buy or sell if the candle closes beyond it.

- If price is below the level we define (buy level), the eA would open a buy if the candle closes above that level.

- If price is above the level we define (sell level), the eA would open a sell if the candle closes below that level.

- Allow us to define the SL and TP, for the order that will open the position.

- Allow us to start a sell mode and a buy mode, so that if, for exemple, we want to buy above a certain level, and price does close above that level, the buy is triggered, but after if price closes below that level, we don't want to open a sell. So the EA would only open 1 position, either a buy or a sell, if a position is opened the ea would "stop" working untill we reset it (maybe I should call it a script?).

- Have a visual information on the chart so that we know it is running (well the ea's appear on the top right corner...but scripts?) and a visual information that the postion opened was opened by the ea (or script) and not by some other manual or automatic opening.

I am thing of runninf this on H1, but it could be done so that it runs on the TF that it is attached to.

I hope this is not too confusing, and easy to code.

Again, if there is something similar please let me know where.

Thank you.

José

MD27:

Hello,

I would like to have something (I don't know if it should be called na EA or a script) that automatically opens a position if the timeframe candle (that the ea is running on) closes beyound a certain level that we define.

Note that it is not when price reaches that level (for that we have the buy and sell stops), it would be when price closes the timeframe period above/below that level.

Is there such na EA already? If so please, where can I find it?

You can get exactly what you need here: EA as described

Hi,

Thanks Raptoruk, but...I forgot to mention, this should be on MT4.

The link you posted is for MT5 only, isn't it?

MD27:

Hi,

Thanks Raptoruk, but...I forgot to mention, this should be on MT4.

The link you posted is for MT5 only, isn't it?

No, MT4 and MT5

It's the same link as the one at the top of the page labeled Jobs.

WHRoeder:
It's the same link as the one at the top of the page labeled Jobs.

Yes, I have noticed that, thanks.

Are those services paid? At first glance, I didn't undertstand if it is paid or not.

MD27:

Yes, I have noticed that, thanks.

Are those services paid? At first glance, I didn't undertstand if it is paid or not.

Yes, you advertise your Job and budget and get proposals/bids . . . then you choose a bid, get the work done and pay for it.

if you're wise guy you talk to the programmers to select the best choice

communication between you and the programmer is important

be sure you understand each other well before you give the person the job

a cheap bid or a quick make is not the only thing you need to look at

Hi,

Thanks guys, got it.

Will have to take a look, and maybe give it a try.

Thank you again.

Hi everyone

I'm also in need for this EA. has anyone got this? or maybe a way to add an option to MT4 New order window to act based on the close price in a specific time-frame rather than the realtime price?

Thank you

Youness 

You will need an EA — You can't change MT4.
Reason: