MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 343

Hello I am trading with Oanda mt4 i just started trading today, I noticed their charts are not showing so much historical data for example in the eurusd chart on Daiy time frame in the chart if i zoomed out i shows data till 2015 while in other brokers till 2012 , on 4 Hour time frame if I zoomed
So every time i want to appply a chart template to a chart that I drawn trend lines ,the trend lines disappear when I load a chart template. How do I go about keeping them ?
  alarm help please  (11   1 2)
Hello, i have a problem. Would anybody have an indicator or an ea on mt4 that will alert me whenever something appears on the chart? Let me explain better: I have an indicator that creates the signal on the chart like trend-line etc ... I use it on so many charts and so many time frame so it becomes...
I changed vps. How do I recover the amount of activations
Hey guys, I'm currently forward testing a strategy that is giving different results to the backtesting results. (This is on mt4, every tick, 1 minute data) Just wondering what everyone's experience has been when comparing backtesting results to then forward testing? Are they the same for you
I'm try to get Trade signal from TMA+CG indicator (mql4) asAttach file . i'm try to create EA from This indicator with iCustom function but it doesn't work! This is indicator code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|
[Deleted]
Hello I want to turn the Engulfing indicator into an expert, but there is a problem. The problem here is: SetIndexEmptyValue (0,0.0); In Expert Buffer the first is equal to 0 and the second buffer is equal to EmptyValue. That way you can't tell Expert when to buy and sell. Problem shown in photos
Hi friends, I'm looking for a way to get the creation date or modification date of a folder. Is there any way to do so? thanking in advance for your kind guidance
Morning. Since today I can not connect to MT4 (Android,PC) it puts me account disabled. I have a real account, it's not a demo account, I am on the redimax platform, I send mails, for the moment without answer, does anyone have this problem? Thank you
Hello coders :) I am seeking help :) PLEASE , I am using a Grid EA , I need To solve this situation : I have 100 Buy Open Order (30 Profit and 70 Order in Lose) and I have 50 Sell Order Sell all of them is in Profit the Total Profit for the 30 Buy Order is 300 USD the Total Profit for the 50 Sell
I am a MQL4 novice and have spent hours trying to solve this. Please help! I would really appreciate it. Here it is: { ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,0,0,12345,0,Green); if(ticket>0) { if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES))
[Deleted]
Friends, I'm new in the forum and I found very good information about various indicators posted here. I am using the CCI indicator with an exponential moving average which generates a signal to buy or sell when the CCI crosses this average up or down. I looked for it all over the internet...
Hello, I have a case : Here is mycode datetime hour_now=iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,0);if(timer!=hour_now) { Print("Hour now = ",TimeToStr(hour_now),", Current Time = ",TimeToStr(TimeCurrent())); timer=iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,0); } Then at 00:00 I have a result : Hour now = 2019.10.29 00:00, Current
Hi, I have been over this over and over and cannot see what the problem is. It keeps compiling //--Adjust stops ----------------------------------------------------------------------// void AdjustStops() { for(int Orders =OrdersTotal() -1; Orders>=0; Orders--) { if
Hello, I need to make my take profit as on the fibonacci lines. I know its hard to use fibonacci on the EA. so I am trying to make it as percentage. For example. I want the EA to calculate the highest candle, then make the take profit as 0.8* the total pips of the highest 2 or 3 candles. I dont know
Dear coders, this is part of my EA and I put BBand Stop indicator into the EA by using function, I don't want using iCustom function to get Buffer value. The problems is final array print in journal shows wrong value, I appreciated if you check it what is the problem. for your information journal
Hi guys, I use Chartscreenshot() to take screen of my chart but I have problem with width and height of taken pictures. As you can see dimension of picture is small. Do you have any idea to fix the problem ? (All windows of MetaTrader such as Terminal, Mrket-watch and Navigator are closed during
Hello everybody I am trying to code my own currency strength meter. The meter would draw a histogram of every currency in separate window. So one windows for USD, one for EUR, one for JPY and so on ... The strength part i coded and histogram works for all pairs But i am having a problem on inserting
io mean by that not to bring the chart out of mt4 plattform but to be able to move the chart with the mouse in both azys thanks in advance
Hello, I saw an EA-system which is promoted by a guy who give the Investor Password and the account no. I had loged in and the results I saw were good enough. Finally as I start to observe the live playing of the EA, I realise the following weird: - it opened more than 30 trades, and the next day
  Drawdown  (1)
Hello, Sometimes when backtesting an EA, the report shows large absolute and relative drawdown numbers, but looking at the graph and results in details I don't see any trace of this large drawdown. Why is that
Hi How to change TERMINAL_PATH so that can I start other MT4 Terminal instead od default MT4 terminal?!I p.s. I have few Metatrader4 terminals and want to switch my MetaEditor4 (compiler) to different MT4 terminal! How or where can I set this path to debuging MT4 terminal
Please help me this error. I use this custom indicator to call its function it has two breakout line up and down . I want to buy when price breakout at upper line and sell breakout at lower line. here is picture #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property
[Deleted]
what i like to achieve is that instead of every tick the bid and ask price will be saved to a csv file, i like to have the bid and ask price saved in a csv file for every second. i tried the sleepcommand for and add 1000 milliseconds but that does not work. could anybody help me fix the code? ( code...
Hi Friends ... How to get prices for this axis Thanks for your help
Good evening, I'm trying to modify this functionof my EA. The EA open several trade. What i'd like to obtain is that the function find only one thade that have the condition (in this case that the profit is >0 && <-1) Actually it retursn all the trade with this condition. Here my code double
[Deleted]
Hi fellow coders, I have a EA that then references a class file called Orders. Orders then calls the OrderSend function. Strategy tester acknowledged OrderSend commands in the class file just fine but I think when running in auto trade mode the OrderSend must be in the EA because no orders are
By mistake I normalized the values I'm getting from iMA with Digits. double MA(int MA_Period, int shift) { return(NormalizeDouble(iMA(NULL, 0, MA_Period, 0, 1, 0, shift),Digits)); } Then , I was using this for finding the cross. (vice versa for cross down) if(MA(Fast_MA, 1) > MA(Slow_MA, 1) &&
Dear All, I am new to Forex trading, having little experience on Intraday share trading. Compared to Share, In Forex I loose lot of money (in demo account) because of Stop loss hit. Since I could not monitor full time and I am looking for Hold and trade, please advice is there any possibility to
Hi All Just wondering if a method of automatically changing the Account History in the terminal to today existed. In other words my EA uses data from OrderHistoryTotal() however when the new trading day opens the Account History Terminal still shows yesterdays data. I then have to physically be in