MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 321

Hello all,  A beginners mistake I'm sure, but haven't been able to find a solution on here that's worked. void OnTick(); double K_line=iStochastic(NULL,0,20,3,5,2,0,MODE_MAIN,1); double D_line=iStochastic(NULL,0,20,3,5,2,0,MODE_SIGNAL,1); double pK_line=iStochastic(NULL,0,20,3,5,2,0,MODE_MAIN,2);...
Hi Everybody, I am trying to retrieve the details of the last open order (i.e. not pending) , but the code below does not seem to work. Any hints? Thanks MG for (int Counter=0; Counter <= OrdersTotal()-1; Counter++) { OrderSelect(Counter, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);
  Coding Question  (4)
void OnTick() { // We create a variable for the signal string signal =""; // We define the EA double K0=iStochastic(_Symbol,_Period,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_MAIN,0); double D0=iStochastic(_Symbol,_Period,5,3,3,MODE_SMA,0,MODE_SIGNAL,0); double
I have noticed that MT4 Build 600+ makes a double call to OnInit() and OnDeinit() when you change the parameters by clicking on the smiley face. In the Experts log you will observe the sequence: Expert EURUSD,M30: initialized Expert EURUSD,M30: uninit reason 5 Expert EURUSD,M30: inputs: ...............
Okay so I have created my first expert advisor and whenever my order is being send it gets deleted automatically. Like in this screenshot I provided. Okay so this is the expert advisor. I'll also include the file of the CustomFunctions01.mqh
hello all i am getting close at stop type order why i am testing my EA any one can help to fix this
Hi,I am trying to convert the value of Ask to string but it allways returns null :(,I don´t know the reason,the code is really simple just 2 arguments,here it is strprecio= DoubleToString (Ask, 4 ); the code is in MQL4 DoubletoStr() has the same problem,do you know any other way to convert a price
Hi everyone, I tried to code my EA but I meet differents problems, I don't understand why this EA send many trade at the same time (I try to block the code with 1 trade by 1), also How can I add a pause of 5 mins by exemple after an orderclose ? Thanks in advance for your time and your help. Take
Hi, I have googled through everything and I'm unable to get POST working. The GET works just fine. I don't want to use WebRequest because I need asynchronous calls (not waiting for response) Here's the most cleanest code I found. With all the found scripts the result is always 0
Hi, Do you know of any EAs for MT4 that closes all open trades and pending orders if a predetermined price is reached ? I was able to find it but only for MT5. Thanks
Somebody has an ideia how to plot SR LINES when this zigzag based on gann angle changes? #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property indicator_color1 DeepSkyBlue#property indicator_color2 Black//---- input parametersextern int GSv_range=12;//---- buffersdouble
Hello everyone. How can I open an order with a predefined stop loss size in pips? How do I do that, regardless of the price at which the stop loss will fall, I want to open an order with a pre-defined "x" pips stop loss. I didn't see any similar option in Metatrader, there I need to enter a price
I dont know how this happened but I uninstalled MT4 and then shutdown, then reinstalled and the files have stayed as PDFs and HTML Docs. Is there a way to fix this? Thank you
Hi, How do I convert this object to a buffer? As this object is in sequential number I would also like to know how to put his name only as a prefix, can someone help me? PS .: I tried very very hard so I am asking for your help, thanks in advance. My last tried: double SRZ =
  problems in MT4  (3)
Hello All, I'm new to this forum. I started trading using MT4 recently. I'm facing some weird issues. Current price in chart and price in order panel are not matching, this is creating issues like though I can book profits as per charts I can not since price in order panel are not getting updated
I Created my own profitable Scalping Strategy with my set of Indicators and Templates that has been tested and proven by own and my clients that already earn from are using Strategy. I need a Programmer who help me make Bot on MT4 that can automatically place buy and sell position based on my own
Greetings, I am novice MQL4 user and trying to create custom indicator. I want to use moving average to smooth noisy result of my function. What am I doing wrong? #property indicator_label1 "delta"#property indicator_type1 DRAW_LINE#property indicator_color1 clrSlateGray#property indicator_style1
Hello Guys, Does anyone know why am I taking point=0 as result of MarketInfo function ?? double point = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT); double min_distance=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL); I print the results in terminal and I see point = 0 and min_distance = 40. Is this normal? I tried...
Hello Dear programmers! Please give your advice: We make an Expert Advisor in the form of an indicator! Its task - to search for a PATTERN on the chart, and over the bars to write text (multi-line (!), such as line #1 "signal name" line #2 "% probability" line #3 "icon" (arrow) The problem is that
Hi all, I'm calculating breakeven level in my ea that would take into account swaps and commissions - and I noticed that it doesn't seem to be consistent on a pair where my account currency is Term, i.e for the USD account USDJPY, USDCHF and USDCAD breakeven levels are constantly "dancing" I
So I have spent an hour trying to figure this out. I've watched videos, read articles and can't figure out a free way to do this. So I have an indicator <Deleted> but I can't seem to figure out how to backtest it. I tried strategy tester and it runs but no data which I assume is because it needs to
I'm trying out a new bot idea and I cant get it to purchase or sell during back testing. basically this bot looks at the last 6 bars including the newest one and decides if it is a valley or a peek and puts in a buy or sell order depending on each scenario. any help would be appreciated. void
Hello All, I wrote a very simple EA following a tutorial in youtube. The code just checks for a cross over between 2 moving averages and places a buy or a sell order depending on the direction of the cross over. My problem is - the ordersend() function does not execute the buy or the sell orders
  How to find HK50  (2)
I have the demo account open on MT4 but HK50 does not show for me. How can I find it
Hi traders Does anyone know if a standard error bands indicator (settings 21,3,0, close) exists for mt4? or can i modify an existing indicator in some way..im not a programmer so any help appreciated Thanks forexturbo
Hi, I have just programmed my first EA, however I am looking to add a branded icon to the code source but unsure where to include it. I did see another post which was relevant to MT5, however there is no sub folder under MQL4 for images, any help would be greatly appreciated
Hello Everyone, in my code I found that OrderProfit() just returned zero if the profit was less than 1 (0.02 or -0.04 etc.) So is there a way to let it show the exact profit value of a trade just like it showing up in the Trade tab? Thanks in advance
Hi Coders, I'm running many optimizations. I just realized that there are differents in the resutls at the same EA with same backtest options. I found the couse of the different results: the backtest uses different tick values at the cross currency pairs. For example: My account currency is USD and...
Just accepted the latest MT4 update and now my EA's do not work as they did, example in Strategy Tester when a trade gets closed it opens other trade endlessly Can I roll my systems back to previous version . Thank you, Problem solved. Reason, Exporting and editing 2 projects at once = typo
Hello community, I need the help of somebody who could code this condition for me please. The ideas are If (Range of this bar is greater than the range of the previous candle) and (Low of this bar is higher than the Low of the previous bar) and (Open of this bar is below the close of this bar) then