Martingail - page 2

DarkMaster:
I include new variable StartLot (default StartLot=0.1). Change StartLot=0.01 for you.

you have

extern int StartLot=0.1;

perhaps should change to

extern double

Regards

Z

ze0202:
I tried to change to 0.01 lots but the field changes itself to 1! It seems I can't write (.)
Zassax:
you have

extern int StartLot=0.1;

perhaps should change to

extern double

Regards

Z

Yes, you need to change to "extern double" - "int" refers to whole numbers, and 0.1 is not a whole number.

This small correction is in EA attached.

Files:

gigiyoffee:
Terminator opens spot, not pending orders, and has more options, so it's more reliable... Try it! I've gone live with terminator for 2 weeks now with 30% profit! I'll attach it with the indicators too, if anyone wants it.

Could you tell me what minimum initial deposit will work with the strategy tester?

Thanks

Help with settings...

Does anyone know what to do with all 4 files listed in post 15? Do you use them all? Do you need to attach any/all to a single chart and open the others just to see the actual trades? Will this work on a small $700.00 account?

gigiyoffee:
H1 timeframe

i work with EURUSD, USDCHF, EURJPY,USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURCHF, USDJPY. u don't have to load the indicators on the chart, only if you wanna see them.

look into the code and at the beginning to see the description of the options.

if you have any more questions, write!

hey ,do u use any stoploss ??

the deffult is stoploss 0 and c what happend in the backtest

Files:

What's happened to terminator v2 ea ?

dirk:
What's happened to terminator v2 ea ?

Havea look at post 1. It has been removed for some rework.

AltosTrader:
Havea look at post 1. It has been removed for some rework.

I don't thing so' , instead the true is that was catted from the administrator of this forum !!

Is it possible to choose the first trade manually and then let the normal MoneyManagement run ?

Or choose only sell or only buy.

Because often it starts in the wrong direction.

Also is it possible to have the translation from russian ?

Thanks in advance.

DarkMaster:

This EA based on Martingail metod.

I tested this EA one week (20 EA with diferent parameters was run on one account).

P.S. I'm sory for my poor English.

hi,

will it work on real account?

will it work on all items,euro,yen,pound etc?

Reason: