MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 317

Hello, First of all, I would like to mention that I am not an expert in mql4 and I would appreciate very much any help about this issue that I am facing. I have spent several hours trying to solve the problem and I couldn't. The problem: I am trying to build an indicator that calculates the maximum
Hello All, I am have very basic programming skills in mql4 and I'd appreciate some help with the following code.  I'm trying to code a simple moving average that starts at daily open that has a period equal to the number of candles present on chart since the beginning of the current day (timeframe...
Hi, I have several MT4 terminals trading at the same time and am trying to export RTD (Account Balance, Profit etc) from each terminal to Excel so I can monitor in one place. I know that Pepperstone and some other brokers provide this as an EA but they are unfortunately not my broker. And I think...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm relatively new to programing MQL4 and would like to know how to code an expert to understand the open and close prices of the previous bar? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Chris.
  Refresh Prices  (1)
Hi I ran the following code just now: void OnStart() {//--- Print(Ask); Sleep(5000); Print(Ask); } And the ASK price was the same. EURUSD H1, FXPro Demo5 Is this the same for OnTick()? So, once the event handler is called Prices freeze
[Deleted]
  Connecting EA to database  (15   1 2)
Hi Can someone please assist me with my EA. I need it to connect to a website/database and with the use of variables true and false. these variables must be checked every 12hour or 24 hours. then depending on the data base stop all functions of the EA or continue as normal. Please assist or if you...
Hello, I am using MT4 and I've got a problem with my expert adviser. When I want to open a trade automatically through my expert adviser, there is slippage of the TPs and SLs of the open order. So what I am trying to explain- lets say I want to open an order on the current price, which is 11896.22
Hello! I hope you are well. Please, can someone help me to resolve this problem. I try to make an EA basing on the crossing of 2 MA. The EA have to take position when the 2 MA are crossing (down for buy positions and up for sell positions) but the EA don't work as i want. Please help me
1040buy20 is a buy indicator , however it alerts both green and red candles (I hope it indicates red candles down 24pip to buy) Red candle240 is an indicator that the red candles fall 24pip Can you combine these 2 indicators together? help me please my english is bad ( google translate )
Hello all, When i want download my EA on MT4 on my McBook pro, i can not. The EA run on Windows system... Do you know what is the problem please...? Thank you> Seb
Sorry, this must have been asked many times, but I still can't find it on my own. void BailOut() { Print("Emergency! Abort!"); return; } void mainFunction() { if (bool NuclearWarfare == 1) { BailOut(); } Of course, it's an oversimplification of what I want, but it should be clear enough. The return
Hi Guys, I'm integrating Metatrader4 platform with external signal data. What I have to to is plot arrow on specific candle time in M1, for example: Suppose you have to plot arrow at this time and price: price 1.1234, time: '2020-03-02 13:15:01'. How can I get the chart candle on where I have to
  tester for МТ4  (4)
Friends, do you have a problem with the MT4 Strategy Tester
Im trying to create a dynamic stop loss based on a moving average. In my example i use the 20 period Simple Moving average as my SL level. To this function i would like to add a "max SL value in pips" and "minimum SL value in pips". if 20 SMA is more than x pips away from entryprice, use "max sl
  add pip in candle  (17   1 2)
this indicator only alert blue candle ( price close > price open ) how to him alert only candles up 100-200pip please help me edit him thank so much
[Deleted]
Hello, this is my first post. Does anyone have experience in using MT4 using Parallels software? I've successfully installed MT4 on my Mac, and the MT4 runs without any problem. However, the number displayed on the grid as well as the font menu is displayed too tiny that it's unable for me to read...
Hi all, I am trying to code a EA with two MAs; First will be a high and the second is a low, both with 20 periods. So the condition is when a candle crosses the upper MA it starts a buy order signal and this order closes when a candle crosses the lower MA. The same happens for a sell order; when a
I am trying to program a London break-out EA. I found an indicator which i want to build the EA around. I have tried, but failed to figure out what part of the indicator code i can use for my purpose. I would like to extract price values of the highest and the lowest of the pre-London range and
I have an EA that works good in some charts (which means profit is greater than zero), but is not working good in other ones. I know the profit is negative, but I still want to use optimization to see the exact negative value, drawdown etc. to determine parameters. As you may know. Optimization
hi i have this script to export the history of all 28 pairs, but why is it on some pairs only exporting 3 digits instead of 5? (not talking of the JPY pairs). sending attached the script
  Indicator custom  (7)
I would like to know the code mql4 when I apply the RSI to OsMA. Thank you
Hi Where is? I search many locations and view MQL4 editor but when install it .... allways get Metaeditor5 is installed
I wrote an EA over the summer, initialy it was losing $3,000 and hour, i tweaked the code until my loses were less than 30 a day. I recently added 30 External variables, now its not trading at all. I have preset the variables at 0. variables would represent support and resistance on different
Hello developer's, hope you all passing a great time. Today i like to introduced something older tool. But if someone able to re-code / re-modified this, then it'll be very helpful for us. Here i attached this video file & i need some changing about this file. Like, => Here you see when Buy /
Hey Guys, I am struggling with getting my ea to trade both directions without immediately closing them. Any suggestions? I am relatively new to coding
Brothers & Sisters I have a new challenge which is really confusing my brain out... and I run out of energy. I also would like to share this code with you - as a reward and showing that MT4 is a truly capable platform. The issue: SL is not as per definition - at 5 pips. TPs are working fine
Hello, I am very new in coding EA. I have some problems when I practice with help of online EA making tool. The EA works as I want in back test but not in real transaction (both real and demo account). In real transaction, it just open and close several seconds after open. And open another trade
I'm not sure if this has existed for versions previous to 1260. MT4 now can make chart offspring!! This is actually serious because it will also copy charts with an open EA, with trading privileges. Steps to reproduce... - Start terminal with the following command: C:\metatrader\terminal.exe
  Retard the alert several seconds  (46   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello everyone. I would like to modify this code so that the alert , instead of appearing at the opening of the candle , detects the conditions after a few seconds . Thanks for everything , Massimo . int start(){ if (BarStart !=Time[ 0 ]) { BarStart = Time[ 0 ]; //Indicator Buffer 1 if
help please. I'm trying to write a EA that can trade multiple currency pair. belowis the code: OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,Ask-50*Point,Ask+50*Point,"",1234567,0,Blue);OrderSend("GBPUSD",OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,Ask-50*Point,Ask+50*Point,"",1234568,0,Blue);OrderSend("USDJPY",OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3...