MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 323

The market tab lists all my purchased items but after clicking the pale blue "Install" tab, nothing happens, no response, no download. It does not appear in the navigator list of Indicators or Experts
Read public Channel telegram messages <!> Havent tested constant refreshing of messages.I wonder if this will be blocked in scale -by telegram. <!> add the adress https://t.me in webrequest allowed urls #property copyright "Copyright 2019"#property link "https://www.mql5.com"#property version
  use stochRSI  (5)
hi I want to write an expert and I want to use StochRSI indicator in my expert but I dont know code's for stochRSI indicator do you have any sample code for StochRSI? Best Regards Neda
Hi to all I built an EA for the strategy that I'm used to use. This EA always open two orders for two different symbols. In normal conditions all works fine, but, if for some reason due to the broker the second symbol is not tradable, the EA open succesfully the first order but not the second one
After doing a search for LSMA on this site I have found that there is no central thread for using LSMA as an indicator or expert. I have started this thread to serve that purpose. I will be modifying this first post to contain the most recent versions of indicators and experts related to LSMA as
Hello all, I'm new here (just created this account in order to ask for help with a problem I've been having recently and to which I have found no solution online), so I apologize if I'm writing this on the wrong section of the forum. I'm a regular user with practically no coding skills, and I am...
Hello everyone, i can say that I am a newbee. I am triying to make a history trading EA for MT4. But my buttons does not work in Starategy Tester on Visual Mode. I wonder is there anybody to help me, I will be appreciated for any help. Thanks a lot
Please how do i calculate the total profit or loss of a particular symbol in EA, that is in a situation i have so many sell and buy in the symbol and i want to know if both sell and buy if calculated together in the symbol are in profit or loss
How can I get the price to compare with a MA in mql4? I wanna make a condition if the price is upper the MA shows only buys arrow upper the MA, if the price is bellow the MA shows only sells bellow the MA
I can code your MT4 strategy for free if I think it can win. The code is yours, but I can use it personaly. Please explain clearly your strategy
Hi I just restarted one of my MT4s that has not been restarted for about 1 year and is running with an EA. The MT4 is run on a IG account with local currency DKK (Dannish crones). After the restart Im not able to see the profit of live trades and they have all froozen to last calculated P/L. I think
My MT4 running super slow. I reinstalled the sw but its still slow. Any ideas on whats wrong and how to fix it
Hi, I need assistance with an MA calculation. I want to use iMA with a custom applied price. Is there an easy way to calculate iMA based on the difference between Open and Close? example: iMA(_Symbol,_Period,21,0,MODE_SMA,Close-Open); I tried to convert my MQL4 code. But keep getting Array out of
hello there i am facing some problem my expert adviser are opening infinite trade till the margin become zero . i used OrderTotal== 0 but i want to open multiple trades with the difference of 100 pip example : if my condition become true EA should open buy trade but if condition become true again
Hi, i am sure there are experienced mql4 coders here; myself only just gaining experience in the language, i would be glad if anyone can assist me, cos i am in a bit off hassle now. Been working on an EA for some weeks now, and only just launched it on a live account Monday last week. Which did make
Hello guys, I need a little help solving this issue. In general, I'm trying to open a new chart and to apply template with attached EA on it. If I try to attack a simple template without EA, everything works fine, if I try to attach template with EA, it try to open it and fail giving me "shutdown by
If a chart is locked at a 1 to 1 ratio, is the angle of the line between the closing of 2 adjacent bars, isn't the 'slope' the same thing as the angle of it?
I know it sounds strange, and I did some research in this forum before, but I couldn't understand how you guys calculate angles. The regular way to calculate an angle in a chart price x time would be like this: tan = (Close [x] - Close [y]) / (Time [x] - Time [y]);angle = MathArctan (tan) * 3.14 /...
I have created an EA which uses various indicators where I pass a static timeframe PERIOD_D1. i.e. iATR with static timeframe PERIOD_D1 but it is applicable for other indicator as well iMA Print("******ATR val:" +iATR(NULL, PERIOD_D1, 14, 1)); While running the above statement in EA in Strategy
Since Catalina drops 32bit support, has anyone able to run MT4 on the new OS? Any update about this problem from MetaQuotes
Hello Everybody! I am about to lose my mind. Why doesn't my code work? Where am i mistaken ? Could you pls guide me and gimme a hand? I really appreciate. Thanks in advance for your help and your time that you are gonna spare ! Here is the code. Please check it out
Hi I'm trying to get some take profit targets using iATR in MT4, in normal charts, I can simply use iATR(NULL, PERIOD_M5, 14, 0) But when I set the time frame for back test on 1 minute, this code returns 0, I am using tick data that was exported from tick story and I have 5 minute tick data in the
[Deleted]
  manual mql4  (1)
Does anyone know how I can get an extensive official mql4 manual
Hi, I had my hard drive crash. i had to reinstall windows onto a new HD. I was able to recover alot of the data from the old HD. is there a way to reinstall the info like indicators, etc from the old copy of MT4 into the new copy. Note, my old OS was win7, the new one is win10. thanks
0 I have an indicator named "Star-Profit-Channel.ex4", It has 7 values my code is : void OnTick(){ double starProfitChannel1 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "Star-Profit-Channel", 0, 1); double starProfitChannel2 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "Star-Profit-Channel", 1, 1); double starProfitChannel3 = iCustom(NULL, 0
[Deleted]
How do I set certain currency pairs to start and stop trading automatically (except for open trades) at a certain time? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I wish to accomplish the following: Currency Pair A USD/JPY, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD Trade from 5:30AM - 12:00PM (+0800) Currency Pair B...
I posted this before but that post seems to have disappeared so i'll try again.There is a button(i don't know what it is called) at the top left of the chart that can be used to place an order. i'm wondering if there is a program that does the same thing but gives the user the ability to pre-program
Hi I want to use iClose [] in all currencies . it needs the string symbol name. but as I now the name of currency pairs are a little different in different brokers. how can I Get the list of all symbols name of the broker
double Buy1_1 = iMA(NULL, 0, 21, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 2); double Buy1_2 = iMA(NULL, 0, 200, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 2); double Buy2_1 = iMA(NULL, 0, 21, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 1); double Buy2_2 = iMA(NULL, 0, 200, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 1); double Buy3_1 =
Hello dear friends, I need your help, someone good could convert this little "less square" PRT indicator in real time into the MT4 program thank you very much: PeriodL = 50 PeriodS = 20 del = 4 MMEL = exponentialaverage[PeriodL] (fermer) MMES = moyenne exponentielle [PeriodS] (fermer) y1 = (MMES