Martingail

This EA based on Martingail metod.

I tested this EA one week (20 EA with diferent parameters was run on one account).

P.S. I'm sory for my poor English.

Files:
statement.htm  227 kb
martingail.mq4  20 kb

DarkMaster,

Can you please post the indicators JRSX, Pivot, and Laguerre?

JRSX, Laguerre & Pivot

I attach JRSX, Laguerre & Pivot for this EA

Files:
jrsx_1.mq4  4 kb
laguerre.mq4  3 kb
pivot.mq4  5 kb

Indicators

Nicholishen:
DarkMaster, Can you please post the indicators JRSX, Pivot, and Laguerre?

Nicholishen

http://www.lightpatch.com/forex/_MT4_Indicators/ has a very comprehensive list of indicators for MT4.

[ ] Laguerre.mq4 22-Jul-2006 11:27 3k

[ ] Pivot.mq4 22-Jul-2006 11:27 5k

[ ] Pivots.mq4 22-Jul-2006 11:27 24k

[ ]3c_JRSX_H.mq4 22-Jul-2006 11:27 5k

Might be worth a look,

John

Your answer came whilst I was researching my answer but the link is worthwhile posting.

DarkMaster:

I tested this EA one week (20 EA with diferent parameters was run on one account).

What is the time frame for this EA/

Thanks

Looks good

looks good, but i know i don't have 1mil laying around. Wonder if it works with lower deposits? I would test this one, but i'm testing to many EA's right now.

Good luck guys,

B

Tf

aelimian:
What is the time frame for this EA/ Thanks

This EA work on all TF. I test it on 5 min (AdPeriod=10, Otkat=2), 15 min (AdPeriod=10, Otkat=2), 30 min (AdPeriod=15, Otkat=2), 60 min (AdPeriod=20, Otkat=2)

Microlots

Hi Darkmaster,

I'd like to try this EA in a mini-account with microlots (0.01), but how do I modify the lots? Can you help me please?

Thx

microlot

ze0202:
Hi Darkmaster,

I'd like to try this EA in a mini-account with microlots (0.01), but how do I modify the lots? Can you help me please?

Thx

I include new variable StartLot (default StartLot=0.1). Change StartLot=0.01 for you.

Files:

There's a problem!

I tried to change to 0.01 lots but the field changes itself to 1! It seems I can't write (.)

DarkMaster:

Martingale method

Reason: