Please advise - How to rewrite an indicator from Rulang to MQL4(four) ? - page 5

Alexey Viktorov:

Does it look like fractals?

) No, it's lines - levels based on fractals. Or a channel.

No fractals are even close.

Urman Ru:

And in the picture, it looks cool!)As intended. Levels should be attached and then you'll be able to tell for sure.

About 60 years ago, "cool" meant taking it in one hand, then putting the other hand on......... and what's left uncovered with your hands is cool.

Alexey Viktorov:

About 60 years ago, "nitty-gritty" meant taking it in one hand, then putting the other hand on......... and what's left uncovered with your hands is nitty-gritty.

you're old, even a five year old probably can't find it now, and there's nothing to cover it up.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
No fractals are anywhere near there.

Not fractals in the conventional sense, of course. But in essence, if something, some parameters 2 on the left and 2 on the right are below/above the centre, then it can be called a fractal. IMHO.

Urman Ru:

You're old, even a five-year-old probably can't find it now, and there's nothing to cover it up.

There wasn't much when I was young. But one fist still won't cover it now))))

Alexey Viktorov:

There wasn't much of anything when I was young either. But you can't close with one fist even now))))

For a good cause.

How about this?
Files:
ihz2.mq4  6 kb

More like this:
Files:
ihz3.mq4  6 kb

Dmitry Fedoseev:
And so?

But my Rumus has n=1, on any timeframe, with any tool. It is true, you can set n to 5, then there will be more signal attrition, but after 4 or 5 all is the same, which is very interesting!

Maybe the parameters need to be adjusted, but something is not quite right somewhere. But getting closer to the subject).

Reason: