Paraboilc sar histogram - page 2

It's working fine, better than before.

Thanks!

Thanks! Nice indicators.

A question about SAR....

Does anyone know of a simple EA that will enter and exit based on the S&R signals from this indi?

I mean; one that is always in the market......simply stopping and reversing positions.

I have searched all over the site and can't seem to find anything like this.

I have come up with some pretty interesting settings on a few pairs and TF's that I would love to test.

Thanks for any help....!

Brunite:
Thanks! Nice indicators.

A question about SAR....

Does anyone know of a simple EA that will enter and exit based on the S&R signals from this indi?

I mean; one that is always in the market......simply stopping and reversing positions.

I have searched all over the site and can't seem to find anything like this.

I have come up with some pretty interesting settings on a few pairs and TF's that I would love to test.

Thanks for any help....!

It should be here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177777

newdigital:
It should be here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177777

Thank you!......I will check this out.

cja:
Here are 3 SAR parabolic indicators the SAR Color is by Kalenzo and i have adapted the other 2 from it, to run the #Parabolic 4TF you need the SAR Color indicator in your indicator folder as well

parabolic_4tf.mq4

sar_color_bar.mq4

sar_colour.mq4

I want to use 0.005 and 0.05 value with Histogram SAR but do not know how to do that because the indicator do not have options to write 0.0005 and 0.05

May be I am overlooking at some thing! Any suggestions?

BEST WISHES,

NEWTRADER

cja:
Here are 3 SAR parabolic indicators the SAR Color is by Kalenzo and i have adapted the other 2 from it, to run the #Parabolic 4TF you need the SAR Color indicator in your indicator folder as well

parabolic_4tf.mq4

sar_color_bar.mq4

sar_colour.mq4

These indicators are very useful

but the problem is that the MTF version does not show the same results as others, when applying the same input values.

Thanks again CJA for all what you do for the community. One thousand thanks.

Petor

cja:

parabolic_4tf.mq4

sar_color_bar.mq4

sar_colour.mq4

ParabolicSAR are super! Thank You very much, CJA!

it is very good !!!

Unfortunately, the Para4TF doesn't seem to be updating, and everything shows -only- red blocks.

I have made sure i have a compiled version of parabolic_4tf, sar_color_bar, sar_colour in my indicator folder
Reason: