Please advise - How to rewrite an indicator from Rulang to MQL4(four) ? - page 7

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Where is this coming from? There are supposed to be bugs in the code.

here's the pound

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Oh, shit. You don't have to think here, you have to look here.

And there are errors, it just worked with this algorithm. In Rumus it works only with n=1 - here you go.

Here I changed n=1, N=5, N=10. Everything is the same. Perhaps it will be different on the minutes. I.e. there will be different maxima - HHV on different parameters, but in any case they will cooperate at some bar.

Files:

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Output the contents of f to a graph in your Rumus - see what's in it.
p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

if h>l and v>ref(v,-1) and v>ref(v,-2) and v>ref(v,+1) and v>ref(v,+2) and k>ref(k,-1) and k>ref(k,-2)and k>ref(k,+1) and k>ref(k,+2) then fv=v;

if h>l then f=fv;

x=HHV(f,n);

if f=x and c>o then lev1=h;

if f=x and c<o then Lev2=l;

You mean the f in the formula? It's just any letter, instead of f you can use any letter except O,H,C,L,V. You can use a combination of letters and numbers, you can use aa or ff or fo instead of f, just like fv.

Ah got it. Wait a minute.

You can't combine lev and f together, it's a different index with the same result

x=HHV(f,n);

if f=x and c>o then Lev1=h;

if f=x and c<o then Lev2=l;

//Lev1;

//Lev2;

f;

Files:

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Output the contents of f to a graph in your Rumus - see what's in it.

Here are the minutes with n=1 and n=1000. You can see that in some places levels coincide.

And here is the same indicator but with higher fractals 3 and 4.

if h>l and v>ref(v,-1) and v>ref(v,-2) and v>ref(v,-3)and v>ref(v,+1)and v>ref(v,+2)and v>ref(v,+3)and k>ref(k,-1) and k>ref(k,-2)and k>ref(k,-3)and k>ref(k,+1)and k>ref(k,+2)and k>ref(k,+3)then fv3=v;

if h>l then f3=fv3;

x3=HHV(f3,n1*t);

if h>l and v>ref(v,-1) and v>ref(v,-2) and v>ref(v,-3) and v>ref(v,-4) and v>ref(v,+1)and v>ref(v,+2)and v>ref(v,+3)and v>ref(v,+4)and k>ref(k,-1) and k>ref(k,-2)and k>ref(k,-3)and k>ref(k,-4)and k>ref(k,+1)and k>ref(k,+2) and k>ref(k,+3) and k>ref(k,+4)then fv4=v;

if h>l then f4=fv4;

x4=HV(f4,n1*t);

5 and more will show pretty much the same thing.

PS: But I've come to the opinion that a standard fractal of 5 bars is best, so I've left the HHL maximum as the base and n=1.To avoid multiplying entities.

It's not just a letter, it's an array, and it's half-empty. And repeating bugs from one language into another is a very difficult task.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Not just a letter, but an array, and it's half-empty. And repeating bugs from one language in another is a very difficult task.

Yeah, I guess so. I don't understand it yet. Anyway, I'll keep steaming.

Thank you very much! I have tried to understand why not all fractals are displayed in your version.

Thank you very much once again. Let's be friends).

Reason: