Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 4

Hi vriesde1, please send me your e-mail address to office@findler.at
I need a EA for range trading. I would like to explain my idea in an excel sheet
vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

vriesde1
wrote >>
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

vriesde1
wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hi vries

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

vriesde1
wrote
>>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

SIR,

I will appreciate if you can code following strategy for me and make an EA for that also if you can make just and INDICATOR for that which make an arrow for up and down for that that will be greatly appreciated.

IN FLAT STATE
I want to look on one hour chart last 24 candles and compare hi and low IF Hi PRICE falls with in between 20 pips OF LAST HI and hi stocastics is in the range of 75 to 100

SELL 2 CONTRACT WITH 30 PIPS STOP LOSS COVER FIRST CANTRACT AT 30 PIP PROFIT AND SECOND CONTRACT AT TRAILING STOP 25 PIPS TILL STOPPED OUT.

IN FLAT STATE

IF ON COMPARING LAST 24 1 HOUR CANDLES CURRENT PRICE FALLS WITHIN 20 PIPS OF PREVIOUS LOWEST CANDLE PRICE AND LOW STOCASTICS IS WITH IN 0 TO 25

BUY 2 CONTRACT WITH 30 PIPS STOP LOSS COVER FIRST CANTRACT AT 30 PIP PROFIT AND SECOND CONTRACT AT TRAILING STOP 25 PIPS TILL STOPPED OUT.

Thank you very much,

Rajiv

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

SIR,

I will appreciate if you can code following strategy for me and make an EA for that also if you can make just and INDICATOR for that which make an arrow for up and down for that that will be greatly appreciated.

IN FLAT STATE
I want to look on one hour chart last 24 candles and compare hi and low IF Hi PRICE falls with in between 20 pips OF LAST HI and hi stocastics is in the range of 75 to 100

SELL 2 CONTRACT WITH 30 PIPS STOP LOSS COVER FIRST CANTRACT AT 30 PIP PROFIT AND SECOND CONTRACT AT TRAILING STOP 25 PIPS TILL STOPPED OUT.

IN FLAT STATE

IF ON COMPARING LAST 24 1 HOUR CANDLES CURRENT PRICE FALLS WITHIN 20 PIPS OF PREVIOUS LOWEST CANDLE PRICE AND LOW STOCASTICS IS WITH IN 0 TO 25

BUY 2 CONTRACT WITH 30 PIPS STOP LOSS COVER FIRST CANTRACT AT 30 PIP PROFIT AND SECOND CONTRACT AT TRAILING STOP 25 PIPS TILL STOPPED OUT.

Thank you very much,

Rajiv

rpandit108@yahoo.com

vriesde1:

He guys,

Thanks for the responses, sorry for the late response.

I just sent everyone who replied with his email, a message.

If you did not receive the message, contact me at tyrone (-atttt-) tyronevriesde[dot]nl

If the EA is not too complicated, I might have it finished this weekend.

Hello Tyron,

I sent you an email and it was returned undelivered. Can you please tell me how I can contact you.Thanks

Maybe he changed his mind...

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

what is your private mail to send you detailed explanations about my expert advisor? thank you!

Hi guys!! I need your comments about my EA

Broker : Interbankfx

Server : Interbankfx-Demo Accounts ( If you cann't find this server at your options, then you can copy paste this to your server 66.114.120.22:443)

Login : 2036933 Investor : tbcm6wd
Login : 1996443 Investor : 56uia34 --> Backtested 4 years(2004-2008) on that four pairs(USDJPY,GBPUSD,EURUSD,GBPJPY), have about 4 times SL

I'm programmer EA, so many coding for other people. If you have system that possible(make sense) to be code then I would like to code for you. just drop to my mail technical@creativendor.com

vriesde1 wrote >>
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hi,,,please I have a really good strategy that i need to turn to an EA,,,,,,,would you please contact me on my e-mail

almountacir15@hotmail.com

thanks

Hi could you please give me your answer about my topic on this forum: 'Can anobody write the EA strategy based on the following 16 technical Indicators'

ok u said u dont want one thats to complex, but this one could go either way depending on how u look at it, but as of yet most people dont even bother replying when they see it. lol so if your interested send me an email at

spacedoutgumby@hotmail.com

might be enough of a challenge to keep u busy till you retire

Reason: