Will create your Expert Advisor for Free!

Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

EDIT by Moderator: Please do not reply to this topic. The OP has not been active in the forum for many years and will not reply.

If you post, all you do is bring an old thread to the top of the list 

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Please send me a email adress. i will be a lot strategy.

mbastem@ttmail.com

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

if you could make an EA that automaticly closes 50% of each open position when the sum of all open positions reaches a certain profit that would be great ;)

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Dear vriesde1

Any help with Expert Edvisor will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ron.

forex18:
vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Dear vriesde1

Thanks.

Ron.

Yes i have an idea that you will find very useful and will want to follow through on. netkoala " at " iinet " dot" net " dot " au

It involves determining if heiken ashi bar has changed colour within a bar and rules on whether to ADD to position or to STOP and Reverse.

netk:
forex18:
vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Dear vriesde1

Thanks.

Ron.

Yes i have an idea that you will find very useful and will want to follow through on. netkoala " at " iinet " dot" net " dot " au

It involves determining if heiken ashi bar has changed colour within a bar and rules on whether to ADD to position or to STOP and Reverse.

Thanks for the invitation. Perhaps you can start off by looking at the following code and "debug" it to work so that it can adjust the Trailing Stop for both Symbols() that are used. Whilst testing the program, I found that only one Symbol was accepted at any time, clearly not the objective I'm seeking. Your assistance will be much appreciated.

//setup Stoploss parameters 
{  
   if (total>0)
   {
   for( int cnt=0;cnt<=total;cnt++ )
       {
        OrderSelect(cnt,SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);                         
           {
            if((OrderType() == OP_BUY)&&(OrderSymbol()=="EURUSD"))
            // EUR Buy position was opened 
              {
               if(TrailingStop > 0)
                 {
                  if((Bid - OrderOpenPrice() > Point*TrailingStop)&&(OrderStopLoss() < Bid - Point*TrailingStop))
                     {
                      OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(),Bid - Point*TrailingStop,OrderTakeProfit(), 0, Green);
                     }
                  }
               }
            }
            {
            if((OrderType() == OP_BUY)&&(OrderSymbol()=="GBPUSD"))
            // GBP Buy positions was opened 
              {
               if(TrailingStop > 0)
                 {
                  if((Bid - OrderOpenPrice() > Point*TrailingStop)&&(OrderStopLoss() < Bid - Point*TrailingStop))
                     {

OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(),Bid - Point*TrailingStop,OrderTakeProfit(), 0, Green);
                    }
                  }
               }
            }
           {
            if((OrderType() == OP_SELL)&&(OrderSymbol()=="EURUSD"))
            // EUR Sell positions was opened
              {
               if(TrailingStop > 0)
                  {
                   if(((OrderOpenPrice() - Ask) > (Point*TrailingStop))&&((OrderStopLoss() > (Ask + Point*TrailingStop))))
                      {

OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(),Ask + Point*TrailingStop,OrderTakeProfit(), 0, Red);
                      }
                      {
                      if((OrderType() == OP_SELL)&&(OrderSymbol()=="GBPUSD"))
            // GBP Sell positions was opened
              {
               if(TrailingStop > 0)
                  {
                   if(((OrderOpenPrice() - Ask) > (Point*TrailingStop))&&((OrderStopLoss() > (Ask + Point*TrailingStop))))
                      {

OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(),Ask + Point*TrailingStop,OrderTakeProfit(), 0, Red);
                       }
                       }
                       }
                       }
                  }
              }
            }
         }
     }
  }

return(0);
}

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Please contact me Mike bamcoti@yahoo.com

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Please Contact me at alpha_bet@btconnect.com

Thanks

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

I have some simple but effective strategies to program into a EA. Please contact me at: sreising@ix.netcom.com

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hi Vriesde.

Please e-mail me "rm1.forex(at)gmail.com". replace "(at)" with "@".

I would pay you if this EA is successfull.

Thanks a ton

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Dear Vriesde1,

I have been trading futures for many years using techical indicators, I have a few strategies that seem to be working fine, unfortunally I have no experience in writing programs and Expert Advisors, I desperately need some help from you!! My strategies work on simple indicators, nothing complicated or exotic...

Please get in touch, fgiovanardi@yahoo.com

Thank you. Franco

Reason: