Help me please

I don't know what else to do. I have read and understood the terms and conditions carefully. Files run perfectly. There is no element of deceit. But still my file didn't pass the test. I am almost helpless wasting time in vain, there is no solution at all please sir please help what should I do!
Files:
eror.png  238 kb

This is the your thread about it with replies:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/382681
Uploading the EA file doesn't pass the test on the market, is there a solution?
Uploading the EA file doesn't pass the test on the market, is there a solution?
  • www.mql5.com
I've changed it many times just to pass the exam. Even though nothing went wrong and it went well. Where is the fault...

Don't double post! You already had another thread open.

General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum (2017)

Ser my account me wihdarl 3000000 lakh but me not recieved

RAJPAL SINGH Rajpal Singh #:
Ser my account me wihdarl 3000000 lakh but me not recieved

Don't confuse your broker trading account with your MQL5 account here, they are 2 different things.

Contact your broker.

Hiii Sir My Name Is Manjinder Singh . I have an mt5 account . Now my is not opening why help me . My guider and mt5 manager switch of there phone. I also attach my guider lucy and manager whatsapp phone number's.

Manjinder Singh #:
Hiii Sir My Name Is Manjinder Singh . I have an mt5 account . Now my is not opening why help me . My guider and mt5 manager switch of there phone. I alao attach my guider lucy and manager whatsapp phone number's.

We can't help you here, contact your broker and their regulating authority please.