Starting with manual trading? make your question

Files:
example1.gif  30 kb
example2.gif  29 kb
example3.gif  27 kb
example4.gif  29 kb

Heya

Nice story, love it. Quick question, Do you or have you used a trading journal when you trade manual? If yes, could you elaborate on it. Tkx

Maxwells

First post, new member. I like what i see in the "elite" part, mpstly here for manual trading...well, for start.

Market predection

Hi All

I am new in forex...I dont know anything about Forex.

I want to know is there any indicator that we can predicate when to buy / sell wih 98 % accurate? I heard Kuasa Forex ( from malaysia ) is one of best. But i want to know what is the best indicator.

I use many like MACD, RSI , but all is not very accurate..

second , What is the best way to predict about Market...Do I must check news or any way to do it?

third, What is the best EA ? I read in top leader is Firebird.. But is it test using real money or demo account?

Ok, Thanks

I really need help, maybe moderator can answer my question

christianwijaya:
Hi All

I am new in forex...I dont know anything about Forex.

I want to know is there any indicator that we can predicate when to buy / sell wih 98 % accurate? I heard Kuasa Forex ( from malaysia ) is one of best. But i want to know what is the best indicator.

I use many like MACD, RSI , but all is not very accurate..

second , What is the best way to predict about Market...Do I must check news or any way to do it?

third, What is the best EA ? I read in top leader is Firebird.. But is it test using real money or demo account?

Ok, Thanks

I really need help, maybe moderator can answer my question

Hi,

Well, there is no statically tested indicator with 98%, maybe it would be 58% as any other.

The accuracy of any indicator grows when you learn about and stick to it. Some traders are using only RSI or MACD not because are the best indicator but it's the best for they Every traders needs to discover what's the best indicator for him.

MACD traders will tell you is best the best, Stochastic traders will tell you is best the best, RSI traders will tell you is best the best. Others will say you use a combination of x and z indicators because is the best. And so on

And later you will be disappointed with everything.

Also, every indicator is made to predict the market using past data to "discover" the future behavior of price.

About EAs the answer is difficult too. There is no best EA, some EAs are better than other depending on timeframe, volatility, product, general market conditions, etc.

A few last words. Is the best indicator or EA exists people(traders) will stop to create new ones and as we know almost every day a new indicator or Ea is created or modified. This is a recursive question.

PD. I moved your post to this thread.

Linuxser,i would like to ask

i still looking for system that suit with me.I like to swing trading,but i still do not find which system should i follow with proper entry without big stoploss.Can u give any advice

linuxser can u give some advice for trader after big losess or more worst is margin call?How to build back confident to trade..

thanks

Reason: