MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1612

[Deleted]
Hi All, I was wondering if we can copy the the trades made by the champions of Autotrading2007. As you may know that we can also see the live trades made by the tradersin the championship. Look a the following link which gives the top positions of traders so far. https://www.mql5.com/go...
[Deleted]
My broker does not have this symbol. I see this indicator from code base 'All usd pair' ( all dollar pairs), but I am after the true USD dollar index as a price serieswith the correct weights, does any have the code MQ4 file, thanks
Hello everybody You can help me please to identify the crossing in qqe indicator? Thank's Here is the code: //+---------------------------#property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 Red #property indicator_style1 STYLE_SOLID #property...
[Deleted]
  OrderClose  (2)
Does anyone have the code that loops and attempts to close an order n times in theevent that it runs into an error? Thank you in advance, T
[Deleted]
I want to write a function which uses variables length input parameters. Is thereany help available about this topic? Thanks, Krana
[Deleted]
Hello, I have been trading on a demo for about two weeks now and now i found out that theoilfuture in MT North Finance is CLX7 and won't give new quotes. This lets me think,that we rolled over to a new month. But i don't see a new future at Market Watch.How can i get the future of oil from november?...
[Deleted]
We are looking for a consultant to program an EA for us. We will pay $5K for theEA when complete plus split the profits 50/50 on a $50K Live Account for 1 year.We will provide a Demo Account on a live Currenex/MT4 Bridge for development andthe EA must test POSITIVE on a forward and back test basis...
[Deleted]
Using the following code am I getting the stochastic values from the two previouslyclosed bars (not the current bar)? extern int KPeriod = 15; extern int DPeriod = 5; extern int Slowing = 5; extern int Method = MODE_EMA; extern int Price = 1; // 0=Low/High, 1=Close/Close dStochMainCurr =...
[Deleted]
Hello, When opening up a new chart, it seems only a number of candles are being loadedfrom server. As you scroll on older values, new requests are being sent to theserver and new data comes in. For the user is not visible, but the question is:would it be possible from code to ask the server to...
[Deleted]
Hello, I've got a question related to the color of a custom indicator. For finding thevalue it's pretty straight forward in calling iCustom for all the series. But what I'm interested in is to find out the exact color thatparticular indicator has at a point in time The reason is that asking for...
I wrote a little expert which, similar to period converter, updates non-standardhistory file and sends refresh to offiline chart. This way offline chart behavesmuch like live chart updating every time a new tick is received. One weird problem I encountered is when I drop a script on offline chart it...
Having just about blown my demo account :) I'm wondering if there is a way to addsome money to it?
Is there a indicator that can simulate the Ehrlich’s Cycle Finder
I have been trying to make this code work but due to very limited experience can'tsee where I am going wrong ( Can't see the wood for the trees) type of thing Ihave been trying various things but very little change. Could someone please pointme in the right direction. double TML=iCustom(NULL,0...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Drazen Ziskovic (draz) has been published. Drazen Ziskovic from Croatia uses an Expert Advisor based on two main principles. The firstprinciple is time. The second principle considers patterns, price volatility and many...
[Deleted]
I have an account traded by a money manager for me and i monitor the trades on myown computer, my question is; can i write an indicator or script that would trigger an alert when a positionis opened by the money manager? I don't have too much experience with MQL but i am willing to learn, to my...
Any help appreciated, Ea attached kgryphon@gmail.com since summer 2006 highly profitable, but mostly losing since august 2007 I think has to do with the weakening pound, it is for GBPJPY M5 chart please post advice here
I created an EA which base on simple pattern recognition which read past datas onchart, so it will work better if we have more data to collect to created precisestatistic. But when i try to run it live, the data/on the ONLINE chart is too small. I alreadytried to change the "Max Bars On Chart" and...
[Deleted]
Can i have different colored horizontal lines? And if so, how do I change the colors?All I can get is red right now. Thanks
Thare are a lot of such messages in my log file : 2007.10.22 11:38:25 xxxx USDJPY,M1: uninit reason 1 .................... What are them ?
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Reporting the Championship: Third Week (15 – 21 October) has been published. This week has drastically decreased profits of some ExpertAdvisors and essentially reshuffled the entire Top Ten. The Participant of Championship2006,...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'd like to know if anyone have a script that will close ALL OPEN POSITIONS andALL OPEN PENDING ORDERS? There may be multiple symbols in OPEN POSITIONS AS WELLAS in PENDING ORDERS?. Thanks. Cheers,Padhu
I'm writing an indicator for a 15 min chart and I want one of the conditions tobe that the current bid on the 60 minute chart must be greater than the 8 EXP movavg. How would I get the 60 min bid price? I don't think Bid(60) is allowed.What I need to do is something like the following: IF the Bid of...
[Deleted]
Can anyone shed some light on how I can incorporate a custom indicator into my ordersend functions in my EA? I have the custom indicator and want to call on it withthe EA.....any help would be greatly appreciated! Custom indicator resembles.........
  Backtesting help  (5)
Can't figure out why this code won't backtest properly. The backtest runs, but noresults and no trades occur. The code seems correct to me. Anybody have any ideas? int start(){ double PosHigh = High[iHighest(NULL, 0, MODE_HIGH, iBarShift(NULL, 0, OrderOpenTime()), 0)];int ticket = 0; if(ticket ==...
[Deleted]
  Chicago area  (2)
Anyone interested in starting a coding/trading group in the southwest chicago area?Please respond and we can correspond via e-mail. I have lots of good ideas butneed some help coding. Have trading experience......I hope there is some interest. D
[Deleted]
Has anyone been able to write either EA's or indicators that plot onto one chart?For example, a simple idea would be to have a 5 min MA, 15 min MA, and 60 min MAall plotted on the 60 min chart. Can you write the indicator to do this? Any helpis greatly appreciated....especially if someone could post...
winwin 500432 wonderboy-last (EURGBP 1 minute) Balance: 18 698.90 Profit: 0.00 Equity: 18,698.90 1 Terminal Discussion (71) Log Reports Market review: 06:47:22 Symbol Bid Ask USDCHF 1.1743 1.1747 GBPUSD 2.0422 2.0425 EURUSD 1.4169 1.4171 USDJPY 115.72 115.75 AUDUSD 0.8891 0.8894 USDCAD 0.9957 0.9961
[Deleted]
Hello, i learned the example but sry i don`t understand it :( what i make wrong... can anyone say it me i would calculate with the value of KFull[i] from the indicator in the start #property copyright "AF"#property link "" //---- input parameters extern string note1 = "Chart Time...
  Heiken Ashi Hack  (14   1 2)
Hi I have seen this question asked many times: The Heiken Ashi Indicator //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Heiken Ashi.mq4 |//| Copyright c 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|...