Strategies and MQ4 Software Development

Recently I have acquired a Client that has been running Cash Grabber, Trend Trader and Power Trader and they have been impressed with the “Demo” results running the Bellevue Strategy however they are unhappy with the supplier and the brokerage firm it is attached too.

More information at http://www.powertradelive.com/index.html

I have assured my Client that alternatives are available that may be as good or better then Power Trader that are quite likely already completed and if not they can be built rapidly to meet or exceed the results they have seen demonstrated with these so called “proprietary” applications.

My Company has been in the Software Development business for some time now and naturally my team says it’s no problem to build these solutions given the MQL4 code base however it is not their core competency, I prefer to work with subject matter experts and I am willing to pay a bounty for the best providers on an ongoing basis for strategies and tools that can perform equal too or better than those mentioned here and have new well tested strategies and software features made available from time to time.

If this is of interest or you wish to help or refer the appropriate party please contact me;

Lance A. Perry

Lapv2.0@gmail.com

Thank You

Sorry I don't understand. You said that you have your own team, why need others? What do you mean with "tool" and "software feature"? do want a software that could stand alone outside MT4?

NetSalon:

Recently I have acquired a Client that has been running Cash Grabber, Trend Trader and Power Trader and they have been impressed with the “Demo” results running the Bellevue Strategy however they are unhappy with the supplier and the brokerage firm it is attached too.

More information at http://www.powertradelive.com/index.html

I have assured my Client that alternatives are available that may be as good or better then Power Trader that are quite likely already completed and if not they can be built rapidly to meet or exceed the results they have seen demonstrated with these so called “proprietary” applications.

My Company has been in the Software Development business for some time now and naturally my team says it’s no problem to build these solutions given the MQL4 code base however it is not their core competency, I prefer to work with subject matter experts and I am willing to pay a bounty for the best providers on an ongoing basis for strategies and tools that can perform equal too or better than those mentioned here and have new well tested strategies and software features made available from time to time.

If this is of interest or you wish to help or refer the appropriate party please contact me;

Lance A. Perry

Lapv2.0@gmail.com

Thank You

I appreciate that perspective and agree with you in theory, however it is my experience that end users do appreciate a certain degree of simplicity.

devilian1899:
Sorry I don't understand. You said that you have your own team, why need others? What do you mean with "tool" and "software feature"? do want a software that could stand alone outside MT4?
We are a software development shop but we have no competency in the forex world or with MT4, I prefer to work with developers that do. We want strategies and systems that work in concert with MT4.
Reason: