MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1613

[Deleted]
Hello, i learned the example but sry i don`t understand it :( what i make wrong... can anyone say it me i would calculate with the value of KFull[i] from the indicator in the start #property copyright "AF"#property link "" //---- input parameters extern string note1 = "Chart Time...
  Heiken Ashi Hack  (14   1 2)
Hi I have seen this question asked many times: The Heiken Ashi Indicator //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Heiken Ashi.mq4 |//| Copyright c 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|...
i m new to the meta editor and would like someone to write for me a simple programso that i can test on the strategy and see the result kelvin email kelvintan_sm@yahoo.com
Can the number of lots of Pending order be modified autmatically by one code work? If not , we cannot help deleting an existing Pending order first of all and orderinga new Pending order ? If we cannot help doing so, it may be impossible to order a new Pending order occasionally because the price of...
[Deleted]
Do you know where I could find one? Also, that strategy doesn't work when the market is flat. Is it possible for anEA to recognize when a market is flat? Thanks
pls does anybody know how to set the lot size for this code so that it increasesas the balance increase. Thanks In Advance! This Is The Code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| EMA_CROSS. mq4 | //| Coders Guru | //| https://www.forex-tsd.com |...
[Deleted]
Hey dudes, Just a small question I've spent a good few hours on trying to figure out (as I'mnew to MQL)... How do you look back on the previous bar? Would be good if LastBar existed, but unfortunately it doesn't. Close[1] shows the chart's value. This is in a custom indicator in a separate...
[Deleted]
  please code expert ...!!!!  (18   1 2)
Hello possible assistance This idea needs CODE NOTE: sell stoch(5.3.3) >= 80 BUY stoch(5.3.3) < 20 //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| FUNCTION DEFINITIONS Money Managment | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ LOT...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, an Interview with Alexey Kirienko (Axelforex) has been published. The Participant of the Automated Trading Championship 2007from Kyrgyzstan Aleksey Kirienko is the leader of The Championship already for the second week. The development of...
[Deleted]
How do I change the color of the Chart Window Tab (the ones that currently are whiteand contain the currency pair and time period)? I've looked for a Window Property that could change the Tab's color, but cannotfind it. Does it exist for the Tab of the Chart Window? Thanks very much for any help, jw
[Deleted]
Does anyone using or know anything about this Ea, is thier a document on the settings
TK already helped me to modified this EA,I tried on backtest,7 years tick test,account still alive,and increased. TK make the trade can reach 7 level by using large SL=140 .but,sorry, that's not what I want.I want get rid of those low level trades by small SL.and still can get into next level until...
Hi , I'm a very experienced mql4 programmer and i'm looking for new projects to workon so if you have any ea's, indicators or scripts that you need done please contactme on the email below :) sleepless.damian@gmail.com
Hi I compared a few charts with my one EA. This one is on Demo account with their databank from 1Jan2007 This one is on My Broker account updated with Alpari Data(Period_conv) from 1Jan2007 This one is before I updated with Alpari Databank: I had alot of fun with the last one untill now.
Greetings, I have an EA who does not use stop loss and would like to know if you can entera command to close the orders the negative time 23:59:59? In Time if you have any order to miss the EA closes and leaves open only the ordersthat are positive for the next period. I am very happy to offer...
[Deleted]
hi, i've been praciticing with 3 demo accounts for about 3 months now with pleasantresults. last week, I got the "invalid account" messageprobably bcos of inactivity. i was just getting better, trying back testing etc.  i wanted to know if anyone can tell me how to reactivate
[Deleted]
Please we need a reply to the questions in the page:- 'Automated Trading Championship 2007'
New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 211: MQL4: Fixed operation of function FileWriteString(). Now it works accurately to the documentation: "If the string to be writtenis shorter than the given value, it will be extended by binary 0s up to the givenlength." MQL4: Fixed error of passing string...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am not a code writer nor programmer. However, I need to make two envelopes ona 9 Day Simple Moving Average on close. One envelope 1/2% of 9 DSMA and the other1% of the 9 DSMA. I don't know where to begin and would appreciate any help available.Thanks..docjames
[Deleted]
How does one count UP Bars versus DOWN Bars and vice versa? For example X amount of UP bars to enter and Y amount or DOWN bars to exit. .. Cheers!
I'm trying to show a comment on screen. i would like to put it below the abovelineetc. Here is the example: Comment("",Name, " "," First Buy ",FBFirstLevel,"", "Second Buy " ,FBSecondLevel, " ", "Third Buy " , FBThirdLevel, " ", "First Sell " ,FSFirstLevel, " ", "Second Sell " ,FSSecondLevel,...
Hi I have an EA that Im testing on the strategy tester and its very confusing howStrategy tester works. ao1 = iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,"AnyIndi",0,0); See Im setting the PERIOD_H1 The funny thing is it only make profit when I attach it to M15 on the Strategytester, not on M1 or any other. Is...
At the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Reporting the Championship: Second Week (8-14 October) news has been published. Several interesting events have taken place within thepast 5 trading days. Participant AxelForex has rushed to the first place. He wasnot among even the Top...
Hi My EA is spitting out error 31 on 0.08 lots on $1000. I know what the error meansbut I dont get this error on my Live account. Its when I use Strategy Tester. Is there a way to bypass this in Strategy Tester? L.
Object Approach in MQL This article will be interesting first of all for programmers both beginners andprofessionals working in MQL environment. Also it would be useful if this articlewere read by MQL environment developers and ideologists, because questions thatare analyzed here may...
  EA not starts  (5)
Hi All, I have written an EA, and in a few cases, it doesn't want to start, when I attachit to a chart. It hasn't got init() function, and the first line of the start() function is: Print("Error code at start begin: ", GetLastError()); And it prints nothing. When I change period, it generates...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have developed an EA that works well in the strategy tester (i.e. indicates tradeentry and exits as required) when I use the "Open Prices Only" model.It does not work when I use the "Every Tick" and the "Control Point"models (i.e. I get no trades at all) When I attach the EA to a chart for...
Can somebody explain this to me? I dont understand my MetaTrader tells me that it closed at 2.0338. Does this happenevery weekend?
OK i made this EA that has good results and has never lost a trade in 2 years. Iwould like for it to double the lot size when the balance doubles. Is there a scripti can use 2 do this and if not can someone please help me because i think i havea 1000 to 1,000,000 in one year type EA.
Hi I'm updating my code from version 3 to version 4 and I could use some help! Here is my version 3 code: if Period=60 and iMA(10,MODE_EMA,0) > iMA(20,MODE_EMA,0) and iMA(20,MODE_EMA,0) > iMA(50,MODE_EMA,0) then Begin h1 = FileOpen(Symbol+"3", ";"); FileWrite(h1, "1"); FileClose(h1); end; How do...