Starting with manual trading? make your question - page 10

altoronto,

Thanks for the reply. I've done that and still the EXE file doesn't show on navigator but I can see it on explorer.

Thanks

altoronto:
Try to reduce a number of indicators in indicators folder and it might help.

Try to delete mqlcache.dat and restart mt4.

altoronto,

Thanks that did it. I didn't realize that if you exceed the indicator limit (approximatly 1000) it doesn't show the non-compiled indicators.

Thanks again for the help.

altoronto:
Try to delete mqlcache.dat and restart mt4.

blue...RED

blue...RED

Files:

A decent trend indicator for 15M EURUSD chart

Hi guys! First of all, Merry Christmas (never too late) and thanks for this great and active forum. I signed up for the Elite Forum section in the hope that I would find a decent trend indicator for M15 chart, mainly the EURUSD pair. I was looking for an indicator that would give me, maybe not 100% sure (not looking for the Holy Grail so to say), the right direction of the current bar as I have turned my focus onto the binary options market.

However, it seems like the main part of indicators here are coded for long term trading. At least not one bar trading (or 15 minute scalping). If anyone can come with any suggestions of available indicators - maybe I have missed one - here at Forex-Tsd, I would be very greatful.

Thanks in advance,

Kurre

Hi kurre,

It is difficult to suggest just 1 indicator because there are a lot of indicators. Besides, some indicators are part of trading systems.

So, first of all - you can look at this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178673

Dollar Index - Advanced

Hi,

When I put the "Dollar Index - Advanced 1" in my MT4, the software stops working.

Tell me what I do and what I write in the "prefix and subfix."

I signed up just to get the dollar index.

I did not try this indicator but there are all the versions in this elite section:

Dollar Index - advanced indicator is on this post. It is very advanced indicator, for example - some more options added : the prefix and suffix are there for cases when broker uses some prefix or suffix, and in that case just enter those and the indicator will be able to correctly calculate the index.

Dollar Index - advanced 1 indicator is on this post. Dots are marking crosses and alerts are added too.

Dollar Index - advanced 1.01 indicator is on this post. It is fixed version of Dollar Index - advanced 1.

newdigital:
I did not try this indicator but there are all the versions in this elite section:

Dollar Index - advanced indicator is on this post. It is very advanced indicator, for example - some more options added : the prefix and suffix are there for cases when broker uses some prefix or suffix, and in that case just enter those and the indicator will be able to correctly calculate the index.

Dollar Index - advanced 1 indicator is on this post. Dots are marking crosses and alerts are added too.

Dollar Index - advanced 1.01 indicator is on this post. It is fixed version of Dollar Index - advanced 1.

Its a

ll right now. Thanks for your reply.

Reason: