MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1545

Could you please explain the following erors: The verification of your Expert Advisor is complete. Expert Advisor checking report: 2008.08.31 03:52 loading reportstraderf on GBPUSD:60 expert takes too long time (more than 5 minutes) 5 min 47 seconds Errors: 1 ============================== The...
[Deleted]
I know it has something to do with NormalizeDouble, but I can't quite get it to work.  The problem is not that the numbers are too long, but that MT seems to take away the last digit if it is 0.  So sometimes I see 1.001 and think it is 1.0001.  I would like it to be commented 1.0010.Comment("USD: "...
[Deleted]
Dear Jurgen Weichert, The verification of your Expert Advisor is complete. Expert Advisor checking report: 2008.08.31 22:22 loading compilation 'indicators\moving averages.mq4' zerocool eurmusdm on EURUSD:60 22:22:56 2008.08.08 11:41 zerocool eurmusdm:...
Hi, i have some difficulties calculating margin. Lets say i have 1000$ in my account and want to know how many orders i can open with 0.1 lot size. If i understand correctly it will be different number of orders for different symbols.
[Deleted]
Could anyone please help me draw a trend line of a specific angle and then read its coordinates? I tried this and 1st of all it draws the line backwards instead of forwards and even so the coordinates (value by shift) returned are not correct   datetime lt=Time[100];   double l=Low[100];...
Hi All, I am trying to create "Hardcoded dates" into chart that shows share's important dates etc. Although, I've managed via the code below manually for one object, I could not managed to move the object automatically to (for example) Low+10 or High+20 points. (As you see the example below the...
hi, my expert advisor is a probabilistic neural network and need at initialization to read a lot of history data (20 000 bars in H1). In the championship, do i have enough bars ? how much
Moving averages are a good mix of the present and past, so why not use them?  I need to have an EA take over my trading system of trading. 6 Simple Moving Averages: 6, 12, 30, 60, 90, and 120.. Closing price. I also use an RSI and Stoch which helps with a few things.  I can send you a template,...
[Deleted]
fquote{border:1px dashed #CCCCCC;margin:10px;padding:10px;}Dear Jurgen Weichert, The verification of your Expert Advisor is complete. Expert Advisor checking report: 2008.08.31 03:44 loading compilation 'indicators\moving averages.mq4' zerocool eurmusdm on EURUSD:60 expert takes too long time (more...
[Deleted]
How about a step by step description of setting up the trading platform, install and checking make sure EA works. This will get newbies ready for trading when contest date starts
Hi everyone In relation to the Automated Trading Championship 2008, where the competing EA's will be launched from? I mean will they working with New York Time or any other time? I mean where is the main server located? Can someone help? Thanks a lot
[Deleted]
I just downloaded build 218 using live update and my virus detector found a virus "win32/Heur" in the file Metalang.exe. I have isolated the file now, but have my doubts that there is anything wrong with the file. Has anyone else reported this ?
[Deleted]
MetaQuotes: Dear Jurgen Weichert, Errors found in your Expert Advisors during checking: JURGEN ANSWER: YES, HE THINKS WELL BEFORE MAKING A DECISION !!! reply | edit | del
[Deleted]
For example MarketInfo() is the possibly one candidate, because it probably downloads info from the server and this can take (much)more time than e.g. StrToInteger(). May I find anywhere table of such "slow" functions? This information is crucial for the right optimization of program.
[Deleted]
  I need a EA!  (1)
Hello vriesde 1 ! I´ve read your offer today. Do you still offer creating a free Expert Advisor? I am a News- Trader. I need only a easy EA., which opened two orders (buy and sell) before the release of the important news ( Nonfarm -payrolls etc. In the forex-factory forum there are similar EA,...
I have two account, I have both account's account number and password. But the second one is operated by another person. How can I know the second account's open, close and modifiy activity when I use the first account through MQL4 code? Thanks.
New article A Trader's Assistant Based on Extended MACD Analysis is published: Script 'Trader's Assistant' helps you to make a decision on openingpositions, based on the extended analysis of the MACD status for thelast three bars in the real-time trading on any timeframe. It can alsobe used for back...
-iİ want to using your super-signals.mq4 in my Expert Advisor. But i am not to edit İCUSTOM How do find signal Bu Yor Sell 2- i want to add alert your indicators. But any time a lot signal . screenshort and mql included. /+------------------------------------------------------------------+...
[Deleted]
can someone pls help me write pending order script? i want 2 types of script, BUY_LIMIT script and SELL_LIMIT script. explaination of BUY_LIMIT script, (will open 20 pending order) - once executed, buy limit at -10 pips away from current market price the following is the lot size needed to open,...
Hello together, I need an EA, that alerts if 2 EMAs cross and if the candle closes under or above a RegressionChannel. Please contact me at n_waggin_mail[aatt]gmx.de Thanks, Nicole
Is possible get the order open and close date?? In documentation section I only see oreder open and close time. I need order open date in format: yyyy.mm.dd or similar. Thanks.
Hi!! I'm looking for something to get a sumary report in points by symbol. I'm found this on code base but I can´t choose an specific period of time. Any suggestion to change this code?? Sumarey report in points from codebase: 'Summary Report In Points'
Hi, I would like to know if there is any way of storing array data info, that can be accessed in the fututre. I have an EA that stores values in arrays and I want that those values are always accessible, even when I have to re-initialize metatrader. As I understand, and correct me if I'm wrong, MT4...
[Deleted]
I learn about ArrayCopySeries() with code below. Attached text file is collection of printed results from a few runs of script. .hst files for various symbol/period deleted before tests. Problem is over the results which can be inconsistent, as if system has problem? Look at attached file please -...
  ArrayResize  (2)
Hi What happens to the data in an existing array if you call ArrayResize Thanks Paul
Hi ATC-2008 Moderators, Pls with due respect to your juridiction over up-coming ATC-2008, I want to plead for consideration of some expert advisors that does NOT contain bugs but only slightly extends 5 minutes in EA's Testing time. I am saying this so that the vision of the organisers would be more...
Hi! I'd like to declare a boolean array within 20 elements. This is my wrong code: bool lotsize[0]=false;bool lotsize[1]=false;bool lotsize[2]=false;...bool lotsize[19]=false; How can I do it well? Thanks!
[Deleted]
How do I determine the ask and bid of a previous bar? Much thanks in advance, Yarns
I have noted that when I apply an indicator to a graph, then I see new rows on the Expert Advisor page (in terminal). Is there the possibility to avoid the creation of these new rows that are not so important ? I prefer to see only the rows produced from expert advisors, not from indicators. Thank