who ! who ! but me to school............ - page 3

Mathemat >> :

Come to think of it, Trubo Pasqualee was unobjectified until version 5.

And secondly: I think the former are quite a few. In particular, they are almost all humanitarians. That's where the proverb fits very well: "No matter how much you teach a chicken, you'll only know more." I am not picking on the humanities. This is just a fact. As, for example, that I would never become a nerd (I hated it at school).

For some reason, nerd is often considered synonymous with nerdiness. I don't think that's right. A man who studies the laws of the structure of living matter deserves all due respect... After all, from whom, if not from botanists, we learned that, for example, the sunflower is built according to Fibonacci principles...

No, not a breakdown, but a stupid classification. Anyway, that's how I perceived it in 6th grade, and that's how it was.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

You've got a big mouth, Korey, "mehmat"... By the way, absolutely rigorous proof will not be available even at a mechmath, because for rigour one has to start from the very basics - the axioms of mathematics. And there is already a lot of mathematics, and interesting mathematics itself is incomplete in nature (Gödel). I like your last sentence: In the real world it is sufficient to formalize the essential properties of a phenomenon, in order to construct an adequate model of it.

just the opposite
the ancient greeks had a ruler and a ruler,
but they didn't have a formalised concept of a point, a line, a positional number, much less operations on it,
and they didn't have algebraic notation (they were talented - they did the maths in verse).
nightmare
but the Greeks formalised the proof itself over insufficiently formalised properties.
and it was by proving a property (phenomenon), i.e. proving the possession of a phenomenon by a property.
==
and that's what we have here in the automation of trade:
-there is a "compass and ruler" but just as in the Bronze Age there is no formal description of the essential properties of trade phenomena.
And just like the bearded ancients described their mathematics in verse, now we write our TS using MT algorithms,
without any other possibilities. (well maybe matlab)))

--
verification of the above maxim that we cannot use modern mathematics:

1. TS remains unformalized without translating it into EA code
2. Some substantial property of the market is reliably verified by the work of the Expert Advisor,

But not by formulas describing an essential property.

Hello. I've read a lot of forum threads and noticed a surprising pattern: it always comes down to an argument between professionals, and mostly not on the subject of the forum. A man asked for advice on learning programming and got only a link to a textbook, which is at the top and the only one. It's a good textbook. Guys, stop arguing. And if you don't mind, give some practical advice apart from the links. Give me a methodology, I need it too. Don't give me examples about learning to calculate first, and then learn mathematics. At one time I programmed, for example in Fortran, and quite successfully within the university program. At school I was also familiar with such forgotten machines as Minsk-32 and Minsk-22. By the way, I graduated from a maths class and I can still tell all kinds of numbers from each other. I realize that my message won't change anything but I'd like to speak out.

Regards, Azer.

P.s. One more thing. All forum threads end with the conclusion that it is not worth trying, because it is impossible to create a grail anyway. So why all these conversations then? Just for the sake of the same conversations?

azik1111 писал(а) >>

P.s. One more thing. All forum threads end with the conclusion that it's not worth trying because you can't create a grail anyway. So then why all this talk? Just for the sake of the conversations themselves?

Exactly))) and they start - "there's another grail again, I'm sick of it".

I have the same feeling that they promised me a mountain of gold, but they're sinking to the bottom.

i'll tell you my opinion that any strategy is a grail, at least for a minute.

First this and then the rest.

B. Kerrigan, D. Ritchie. The C programming language

can be downloaded pdf and deja vu

P.S.

If you want a methodology, it's there - at school)))
And if here, well, where do we start?
"HELLO" in MT-4 logs already printed or not yet?

(is this necessary?)

Korey писал(а) >>

first this and then the rest.

Б. Kerrigan, D. Ritchie. The C programming language

you can download a pdf and deja vu

not like that

with punch cards and

mov a,b

)) I don't know about deja vu, but it gives me a good headache.)

to Prival

I agree, just turn off the burner on the punching machine to read the holes cholerite))))

P.S.

I so think it is possible to draw a branch in which programming in MT is consistently explained, but again, who is interested in it...

I, for example, do not understand whether the abundance of slang speaks of professionalism? is it "to confuse one's own and confuse the others"? and methodology is not only in school. methodology is in a person. one can teach something. and most importantly, wants to. and another cannot and most importantly does not want to. apparently, we must introduce a branch in which slang words will not be allowed, you cannot disrespect your interlocutor. And most importantly, the focus should be on coding. literally a school, if you want. with its students and teachers, exercises, markings..... . and who is not interested, do not show up there. a small remark: look all your forums. there is the same everywhere and the same people. is it really just a platform for those who have difficulties in life due to various, for example, geographical reasons?

Reason: