Email settings wiht Configuration at Startup

As we can set the ftp setting with startup configuration. Is there any way to setup e-mail setting as well in the startup configuration. Does any one know? Thanks,

Tools -- options -- email tab

phy:
Tools -- options -- email tab

Thanks phy, as we can write in .ini file setting like ftp, account ID and password and other parameters. This .ini file can be used during the startp up process of the terminal. In the same way, I want to set e-mail parameters like smtp adress, ID an password in an .ini file so that when I open the terminal with this .ini file, all the setting should be set accordingly. Please let me know if you know about it.

A second question, I am looking was to load a symbol and/or time from using an EA. As we can drag the a differnt symbol in the current window or change the time frme, I was wondering if there is a way to do it using EA.

Thanks in advance,

-krana

No, but EA can query all pairs and all timeframes

all the commands that start with "i" -- iClose(), iMA(), iTime(), iBarShift() and so on take a symbol name and timeframe as parameters.

phy:

No, but EA can query all pairs and all timeframes

all the commands that start with "i" -- iClose(), iMA(), iTime(), iBarShift() and so on take a symbol name and timeframe as parameters.

phy, I know that and I coded accordingly but if that symbol is not loaded, it just keep waiting and doesn't perform the processing. I was hoping to find some function to explicitly load the required data. Please let me know if you experienced such thing. And thanks for your response.

Reason: