I Need An EA Programmer ASAP!!!!

Hello,

I am working to start up a hedge fund and I need an EA that will make approximately 50% every week. The technicals can be open ended to suit the aggressive style but the EA must be extremely accurate and consistent. If you can help, or you know someone who can help, I am very interested. Or, if you have developed something like this and it can be resold or tweaked, I would be interested in that as well! Thanks for your time!

How much can I expect to get back after one year from your fund, per dollar invested, once you have found your 50% a week EA?

Do you have a minimum deposit in mind?

The_Whale:

Hello,

I am working to start up a hedge fund and I need an EA that will make approximately 50% every week. The technicals can be open ended to suit the aggressive style but the EA must be extremely accurate and consistent. If you can help, or you know someone who can help, I am very interested. Or, if you have developed something like this and it can be resold or tweaked, I would be interested in that as well! Thanks for your time!

Well, I have such an EA but NOT 4 SALE, u could only lease monthly, or yearly!.

4 more info pls, contact me @ yemidotnet@yahoo.com

asiko79 wrote >>

Well, I have such an EA but NOT 4 SALE, u could only lease monthly, or yearly!.

4 more info pls, contact me @ yemidotnet@yahoo.com

i have a EURUSD / USDCHF Hedge EA for sale for £150. mark.johnson.uk@hotmail.com

Reason: