MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1544

[Deleted]
Dear My friend, Please help me find problem below EA. error is " '}'-"unbalanced parenthesis". Thanks.
Hello, mql4 source to HTML It is also possible mql4 source(SRC) for my website to use(HTML/JAVA?) like #property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property indicator_color1 Green#property indicator_color2 Red regards Alex
Hello! Does anyone use Rob Booker 5-13-62 moving average strategy? What are your experiences? Which time frame, indicators you use? Is there any better version of this strategy? Thanks for answers! By
I get a message from Renat about infringement of a rules 2.5 & 2.6., but: I HAVE NO MULTIPLE REGISTRATIONS AND NO ANONYMOUS PROXY If I have anything like this, I am not aware of this. I think a problem occured, because I uploaded my file from work not from home and I work for a company which is...
  It's all wrong, friends.  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
The more I analyse the market, the more I realise that it is all akin to roulette - black or white. My goal, like many others here, was to simulate a signal or a strategy for forming a 100% signal. This is not the right move. There is something we are doing wrong. It feels like we are wandering
[Deleted]
I have noticed that each time the user changes time frames say from H1 to H4 it activates the deinit() function, like the indicator had been removed and reloaded. Is there a way to tell if the user has actually removed the indicator and not just changed time frames, so that objects can be remove?...
I understand that to test different strategies and EA, one has to install different instances of MT4 with different folder names. Is there a way to install one instance of MT4 and have it run different EA on different accounts. If not, will this be possible in future releases or are there other...
I was going to try this, but the PAR indicator uses high, low and close to make it's calculations where the RSI only provides a single value for each bar. Do you think it would still work if I substituted the RSIBuffer in place of where the PAR indicator is looking for high, low and close? Or...
I'm a MQL4 newb, but do have some programming background. I have been trying to make some changes to an existing indicator. The first few changes I made (my first MQL4 effort) worked perfectly, but now I'm trying to add a simple moving average to this indicator, that only has a range from 1-100...
I created my first custom indicator. I took an existing indicator and added some moving averages to it. So not extremely complex. My indicator displays in a subwindow below the chart. If my indicator is displayed and I draw fibo retracements, trendlines, etc. on the chart window, then switch...
Hello, I tried searching for the answers here but couldn't find anything specific enough to help. I am trying to test my EA and when I run it on the 1M setting the results come back...well nothing comes back...all blank. Was also wondering how to optimize the EA...I noticed when I go to inputs tab...
Hi everybody This is my indicator // double moving_average_14 = iMA(NULL, PERIOD_M5, 14, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, shift + 0); As you can see his period is 5mn! Now I'd like to put it in a 1mn graph and so I can see my Moving_average_1mn and Moving_average_5mn in the same chart. But I don't know how...
How transfer OrderProfit() to profit in pips ? OrderProfit() /OrderLots () /???? = ????? profit in pips ?
[Deleted]
Hello, The guide provided to start a test launcher include few parameters setting which can be set in an .ini file e.g TestExpert=Moving Average TestExpertParameters=ma0.set TestSymbol=EURUSD TestPeriod=H1 TestModel=2 TestOptimization=false TestDateEnable=true TestFromDate=1970.01.01
Hi Phy Did you try FX Chaos Scalp EA? I have a problem : I downloaded FX-Chaos scalp EA and the other indicators (i.e zzf, FX-AO,ZIGZAG-FRACTALS). I compiled them w/o errors and I let run FX Chaos Scalp on EUR/USD 1 Hour timeframe . It did not enter 1 order :-( What's I did wrong ? Thanks Fabio
Dear Moderators,Since I have been unfairly disqualified and there is nothing I can say to convince you of my good faith.I respectfully request that you still run my EA on your server during the championship without including me for the price money.I have worked very hard on this EA and I would...
[Deleted]
Hi Does anyone here ever get a very different backtest result with 2 different data source . I m testing a EA by using the 06-08 data from Alpari and Metaquotes respectivitely, the total profit could be 50% different over 2 years testing period.. And both of the modelling quality is about 90%. Just...
Are these rules 2.5 & 2.6. How did my EA Nzimaland infringe these rules? Can the moderator explain to me? The Participant can be registered only once within the Championship. Registration of your friends or relatives instead of you will result in your disqualification. If any registered persons...
Is every broker's server time GMT? Or it is only their local time?
[Deleted]
Trying to understand the Momentum Pinball oscillator more - it's a 3 period RSI on a one period rate of change. What would this look like expressed as plain math? Wilder's RSI is this: RSI = 100 – [100/1 +RS] RS = Average of n periods closes up/Average of n periods closes down. Would Momentum...
what is error 134? is it context busy?
Hi Renat, I have registered only once. I have send my EA only once. I have not registered my EA with a friend or family member. On the other hand, I have worked on my EA, registered and updated my registration from 2 different computers, my home and my job. Is that why I am disqualified? And if so,...
Renat: Unfortunately, your expert is not admitted because of infringement of a rules 2.5 & 2.6 You are Joking!!!!! Who am I ? You can chek and search all my activities in your site .... and in internet !!!!! A lot of peoples using my EA template ('编制自动交易系统的基本知识') as ABC to start them EA, now...
[Deleted]
EA, coded for me, detects reversal when 3DOscilator absolute values 1 and 2 go from > to < (short), and from < to > (long). (I hope I said that correctly) Indicator Window 1, in this case, shows "obvious" reversal signal but EA does not act on it. Data Window values also agree with the Indicator...
Hi all, I have an expert that runs on a daily graph. The expert contains this condition: Hour()>= 8 && Hour()<=20. I need to write the following condition. The Low after 8.00 is < High[1], where High[1] is the previous day highest level. Could you help me? Thank you!
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I need to change the description of fibo level with some words. What I did is go to fibo properties and change the description. And it is work but when I draw another fibo line, the description is going to default (the description that I have made doen't appear). Please help to make it...
[Deleted]
  SAR Follower  (1)
I made an EA to act as SAR follower which will start trades in direction of SAR and Start another trade in other direction when SAR change dircetion i test with strategy tester and is ok but during actual excution i face some problems it is not picking all dirctional changes abd4ever
[Deleted]
Hi @ all, I am coding my own EA and have now a Problem with the OrderSend() function in LiveModus When I test my Script all OrderSend() functions work and it buys orders. But in the live modus it didn't buy any order and I get no Error in the Jornal??? This tag I use: OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots...
[Deleted]
Hello guys, I am new at Automated trading with Expert Advisors and I don't know which one to buy. I was scammed while ago for something else and I am afraid that it could happen again. Please suggest which one is good. Thank you
When my EA is running, it turns on and off several times and the is disabled. After I click the EA button to enable it it stops flicking.