MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1540

Did somebody try FX Chaos Scalp EA? I have a problem : I downloaded FX-Chaos scalp EA and the other indicators (i.e zzf, FX-AO,ZIGZAG-FRACTALS). I compiled them w/o errors and I let run FX Chaos Scalp on EUR/USD 1 Hour timeframe . It did not enter 1 order :-( What's I did wrong ? Thanks Fabio
[Deleted]
Good day, I was thinking about a way to close those trades that open at a point that seems to high to close with a profit. Well, I was thinking, most trading firms will give you swap for having your trades open. I figure that in the end, swap is just profit you haven't made yet. My question is this,...
[Deleted]
I have an average profit of more than 30 percent of the MT4 brainpower trading system, to find buyers. download accessories! contact mode: TEL:13824091204 skype:Gene_csc name:Gene
[Deleted]
hi dear all friend is there any one telling me which indicators are being used in the picture? https://www.forex-tsd.com/attachments/indicators-metatrader-4/68683d1221377484-multi-timeframe-indicators-13.gifregards
Where can I find a indicator of % variation of the pair? Thanks.
Hi! Can I change the directory of the data store of the History Center? Now, my MetaTrader is installed to the directory of 'Y:\MetaTrader 4\'. The directory of the History Center is in the 'Y:\MetaTrader4\history\' directory. I would like to move the 'Y:\MetaTrader4\history\' directory to the 'C...
[Deleted]
Hi, Friends, I have been running Forex Autopilot on my demo account and have [sigh!] managed to run out of money. The last trade took me down almost $5k, wiping out all but about $227. Is there any way to get a new load of money for a demo account, or am I just S.O.L.? I tried to find an answer in...
[Deleted]
I am looking for an indicator/script(?) that marks a specific bar size or range of sizes. For example: I want it to color in a different color all bars/candles that their size are between 20 to 33 pips, and also that it will sum up how many are there, in a specific period, i.e 20-jan-08 to 1-sep-08....
[Deleted]
  Forex Funnel  (1)
Fellow traders, I've been trading for about 5 years now and as you seasoned traders well know there is a great deal of junk being sold. One system that I would like to have some feedback on is the Forex Funnel. It claines great returns. If anyone has any experiance with the program I'd like your...
Hi guys, Anyone got any idea on how to call this indicator to work in EA? From the forum i found several method as the following: val1=iCustom(NULL,0,"SilverTrend",3,350,2,0,0); val2=iCustom(NULL,0,"SilverTrend",3,350,2,1,0); or BuyST=iCustom(NULL, 0, "SilverTrend", 0, 0); SellST=iCustom(NULL, 0,...
[Deleted]
Hello Friends, I am hoping to develop an EA to generate alerts based on Laguerre indicator. This indicators goes from 0 to 1 and my requirement is to have an alert pop up when it touches 0 or 1 and starts to retrace at 0.25 or 0.75. Can someone please give me pointers on how can I achieve this. I
[Deleted]
Hello, Anyone can help me closing a secondary tradewhen to principal one start? I have two different entries in my pilot. Themain one need to be prioritized and the second one is on between two mainentries. I need something simple to close the secondarytrade. I’m using right now: OrderSelect(cnt,...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm developing one EA that need to close 3 orders (same SYMBOL(), same PERIOD()) when the accumulated profit is positive. No problem, the EA has one function that calculates the profit/loss of the 3 order, and if it reaches some amount of pips, closes the 3 orders. My problem is... is one of the...
  What is this programming for?  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I decided to create a post for people who want to learn... I'm not discouraging anyone, I'm not urging anyone not to learn, I'm just expressing my point of view... That's not able to write, I was not able at all, and it seemed to me that I'll learn and all, and that's the end of the market, yachts
New article Expert Advisors Based on Popular Trading Strategies and Alchemy of Trading Robot Optimization (Cont.) is published: In this article, the author proposes the way of improving tradingsystems presented in his previous articles. The article is of interestfor traders already having...
[Deleted]
Hi, pls help On the trading platform when you entre a trade it will show on the entry line the trade number and either buy or sell. Is there a way to have your profit or loss in pips and $amount shown on the same line, insteed of having to open the terminal window. thanx Nico
[Deleted]
Hi, How does one write TEXT into an indicator window with code, esp at the very top of the indicator window. Like here in this volume indicator window ! I dont want to use the indictators NAME 'VolumeTL'. Please advise thanks
[Deleted]
Dear All, first of all thank you for this community. It is very interesting to read articles and suggestion. I would like to have a very simple EA that send a SELL order on EU at 12.30 GMT time for some lots and different SL and TP. Anyone can write me this little article? Here my EAis not working ....
I am searching for a stochastic indicator (for MetaTrader 4) which also displays text. So for example when the market is overbought it shows (also) the word "Overbought". I hope that you kow what I mean. Here is the indicator I want but after the recent MT update it's not working anymore. Can
[Deleted]
I'd like to setup an alert when an order is closed resulting in a loss. I'm working with an EA that I have setup with a stop-loss; however this is a trend-follower and I'd like to give it some breathing room after a reversal. Since I can't reprogram the EA, I'll have to the second-best thing. Once...
I working on an DLL authorization module for use with MetaTrader. As my final step, I want this module to only be used when the indicator is applied. I wonder if there is any way to completely shut down the indicator once a conditions is set? If I use "return(0)" in initialization, it will just pass...
I want to create an EA Controller - on some condition send Ctrl+E keystroke to MT4 to enable or disable the Expert Advisors. But I don't know whether it it currently enabled or disabled, can anyone help me with this
How to make EA  add a new position when the first postition in profit: for example, the present long position is in profit of 25 pips, and I want the EA to add a new long position ( market order) based on this porfitable trade, how to code? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 
Hi, i worked previously with metaquotes client and data feed. All were fine. I just opened a live account at ibfx and to hunt any bug, i uninstalled metaquotes client and install ibfx client instead. And... i can't download datas before August (can go to January with standard client) and backtesting...
[Deleted]
  forextracer  (2)
hi all, can someone tell me how to change the stop loss on forex tracer cos at the moment its 250 and profit target of only 30 not good its down alot. also how do i activate trailing stop. thanks rob...
how to trade with this piece of info?
[Deleted]
New to MT4. Looking for an EA that will enter a market order and stop order. It will then move the stop based on parabolic movement.
[Deleted]
I have no idea how to handle that. Can anyone give me a little help ?
[Deleted]
Hello, Do we have to do something special except declaring in the description it is a multiple currency ? Because the error report is telling error 4106.. Best regards, Jeff
[Deleted]
What is going on in demo, cannot get on, not my pc, is metatrader. So do I lose the trading amounts, as was in profit, if it goes against me? Does this happen on live accounts ??