MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1541

[Deleted]
How, and were to change the moving average script. do you know it . Calculate open position area and the " check for open orders conditions" and " check for close order condition. there is a loop there,but I do not know this program style. some help would be help full.this looks a little like c++
I use the basic heikin ashi functuion. I try to make a buy sound when the candles 1 and 2 are of a different color. This seems to work fine now and then, but some times I just get sounds without the proper condition. What am I not doing right? Thanks for helping.... This is the code (just added the...
OBJ_RECTANGLE - can I use pixels to define the corners? If so how? Thanks.
[Deleted]
error is '++' - illegal assignment used code is return(i++); if change to i++;return(i); no error editor help is A return operator terminates the current function execution and returns the control to the calling program. A return(expression); operator terminates the current function execution with...
Hi I have the code below ... the line in red keeps giving a compliation error - I cannot for the life of me see what is wrong - can anybody spot it? (BarIndex is a function defined and coded at the bottom of the script) Thanks Paul #define TF 9 #define MAX 999 #define SRT 3 #define VAL 0 #define...
Automatic Checking This year, we developed a system of automatic checking the submitted Expert Advisors,checking results being reported and the authors being notified about test results.This solution accelerated checking and improved its quality. The first severaldays of automatic checking revealed...
I created an indicator which uses Comment to write something on the main chart. But when I deattach the indicator, the text remains there. How can I erease it? Thanks.
I'm trying to see if my EA will put a moving average line on the chart. can it do it or not
  Magic Number?  (1)
What is it and what is it used for?
[Deleted]
Hello everyone i am new to MQL so i have a few questions. how to deal with negative values of some indicators, how to compare them. its so confusing... could you please tell me what structure (algorithm) for opening and closing i have to use. i'd tryed to write an absolutly simple strategy with...
[Deleted]
Any fucntion or technique to move chart to specific date or x-axis of main screen..?? I know the Manual method (Writing date at the lower left box of a chart). But, I can't realize this in codes... help pliz......
[Deleted]
Hi, any idea how to open multiple orders on different currency pairs using just one expert advisor? Thanks!
  Placing Orders!!  (2)
Hello EveryBody, I am trying to place an order using an EA, but nothing happens, could anybody tell me please where the problem is for(int i0 = 0; i0 < 100; i0++) { if (OrderSelect(i0, SELECT_BY_POS) == true) { if (OrderSymbol() == "EURUSD") { Total++; } }...
Can anyone please confirm if MT Mobile terminal works with Nokia E71. Please share your experience, and advice as I want to buy Nokia E71 for this purpose. Any drawback of using mobile version compared to the regular one. I am currently trading with FXDD. ckm
[Deleted]
Hi All, I've create an indicator based on the difference between two simple moving averages (which goes to zero when they cross). I've added a parameter for period just so I can compare the 15 minute, 30 minute and 1 hour on one chart. The thing is that when I look at them on the 15 minute the...
[Deleted]
I have down loaded the Heiken Ashi Smoothed indiactor. I would like to be able to add, at the bottom of the chart, a straight line of the Heiken Ahsi Smoothed for different time frames, so that I can see the monthly, weekly, daily, 4 hour, 1 hour, 30 min, 15 min, 5 min, 1 min. all at the same time...
I am seeking an indicator that draw a line uniting two maximum of the same price on a graph to 15 minutes in a range of two days or something similar. someone helps me ? Thanks
New article Idleness is the Stimulus to Progress, or How to Work with Graphics Interacively is published: An indicator forinteractive working with trend lines, Fibo levels, icons manuallyimposed on a chart. It allows you to draw the colored zones of Fibolevels, shows the moments of the price...
[Deleted]
I found function, 'LogWrite' in the program "Firebird v0.63". But I don't know how to work this function. especially, I wonder where I can find in the expert folder the file that is created by this function. //+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
[Deleted]
I have noticed that when I change time frames (same from H1 to H4) all the global variables are reset to the value that was give to them when they are defined, is it possible to stop this resetting? Thanks, Steve
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, please i need help with this code I wrote for an EA.it compiled perfectly but doesn't seem to do anything when I tried to use it to trade. The EA is supposed to open a buy position when ema 5 is above ema 10 and RSi value is above 50 and the diference between the two emas is >=...
[Deleted]
How do I go about finding a systems programmer? ie. someone that can program, can understand design specs, can provide ideas and improvements, and can stay within budget? etc etc. I think I got a system in me, but do not want it given away. I need a programmer that will be discrete.
Hi, does anyone can help me? I need PHP alike "explode" function, but it seems in MQL4 you can not return an array as a function result.
[Deleted]
hello i need a script to do the following... if the price close above or below value X then open a long or short position wtth stop loss value Y with profit target YY Regardz and thanks HB
hello all, my name is Hendrawan and this is strategy for trade on GBP/JPY which indicator setting like that : Simple Moving Average ( SMA 35 high) Color white with bold line like at the picture Simple Moving Average ( SMA 35 close) Color white with dot line like at the picture Simple Moving Average...
After an update AVG 7.5 find metalang.exe as a virus, a potential virus, and I cannotlaunch MT terminal anymore. Could MT developers signal this wrong behaviour to avg's developers? Or I must change antivirus software? Thank you. This is the image of the message. Sorry, it's in Italian language....
I would like to know if anybody is using the 2008 Profitunity method in Forex. How do you handle B/D/B without squats? Is is working profitably?
Can somebody help me on thefollowing two questions ; 1) I would like to write a code as follows if current time > 5 hours 0 min 0 secs then ..... how I should write the code ? 2) In my EA I use 3 different timeframes : H4,H1,M5. The Straegy Tester shows me only H4 and H1 and not M5 . Can you explain...
Can somebody help me to write a code detecting when iAC is Green or Red ? Thanks in advance Fabio
Hi Can anybody tell me at what point the values in an array series get shifted from position i to position i+1, especially in a custom indicator if for example, i have a value in Array[0] at what point is it shifted to Array[1] Thanks Paul