Tester charts of future championship participants - page 2

Loky писал (а) >>

RIM, the chart is very good, Bravo! And how many parameters has the EA optimised?

Three Parabolic parameters and three stop level parameters, for each chart.

RIM писал (а) >>

Great. >> Good job.

I don't quite understand the three graphs

Loky писал (а) >>

I don't quite understand about the three charts

Optimized - parameter for Ragabloc and stop level, for each chart: M15, M30, H1. For each chart has its own order.

I apologise for the ugly and stretched picture (cut out part of the second graph from RIM.) The figure on the right is 58427. The start of the chart is known to be 10000. The maximum before the drawdown is about 55% of the cell height, i.e. around 30-33 thousand. Balance value in the lowest point further is lower than the initial balance, i.e. below 10 thousand. So, dropped from 30-33 thousand to below 10 thousand. The drawdown is clearly over 66%. Is this a great job, coaster? I was just explaining how "rocket" charts distort reality.

P.S. RIM, don't be offended by me, OK? I just didn't have time to post my creation for the championship - that's why I'm mad with anger.

I posted an hour before the end of registration. I hope to be admitted

the risks are of course incompatible with reality. i think, like most participants ;)

Mathemat писал (а) >>

I apologise for the ugly and stretched picture (cut out part of the second graph from RIM.) The figure on the right is 58427. The start of the chart is known to be 10000. The maximum before the drawdown is about 55% of the cell height, i.e. around 30-33 thousand. Balance value in the lowest point further is lower than the initial balance, i.e. below 10 thousand. So, dropped from 30-33 thousand to below 10 thousand. The drawdown is clearly over 66%. Is this a great job, coaster? I was just explaining how "rocket" charts distort reality.

P.S. RIM, don't be offended by me, OK? I just didn't have time to post my creation for the championship - that's why I'm raging with anger.

No problem. Let's be friends! :)

Serg_ASV писал (а) >>

Please do upload your charts rather than discussing the details of this or that strategy.

Seconded! But what about curiosity?

RIM писал (а) >>

I second that! But what about curiosity?

Wait till the championship is over, then there will be at most five trading strategies to discuss :)

Mathemat писал (а) >>

P.S. RIM, don't be offended, OK? I just didn't have time to post my creation for the championship - so I'm mad with anger.

Yeah, I would have worked on mine for a month or two more too :) But it's like a renovation, you can only stop. By the way, there's a silver lining: by next year, the creation will probably be ready.

Reason: