Tester charts of future championship participants - page 31

YuraZ >> :

Once again, "learn how to cook a cat."

Since I have already been blacklisted as an enemy of the tester, I apparently have nothing to lose.

Maybe suggest where there is a miracle zigzag which behaves in the tester as well as the real one.

sol писал(а) >>

Maybe you can tell me where there is a miracle zig-zag which behaves in the tester the same way as it does in the real world.

This is to blame for the overshoot that many indicators suffer from.

It only remains to put the causes of the global financial crisis on the tester. :)

goldtrader >> :

This is blamed on the overreporting that many indicators suffer from.

All that's left is to pin the causes of the global financial crisis on the tester. :)

In general, I believe that the Borland company bears the main burden of responsibility.

P.S.

In order not to litter a branch I will not write here on this theme anymore.

About the tester and the results. Right now I have 10,735 on the championship and 17250 on the tester. Missed a few trades. Very, very strange. I do not know the reasons (I am figuring it out). The indicators seem to be simple - they do not overdraw.

thanx.me >> :

thezen and amelabs

similar advisors.

Just SELL max lot,

but thezen guessed a pair, let's see if his EA can buy?

tomorrow morning a new leader....

did not expect the leaders!

super good job!

sol писал(а) >>

Anyway, whatever the tester shows, and the only thing that shows something and that is only THAT - is a real life test.

It is most likely due to the fundamentally different physical and energetic nature of testing and real money circulation.

Nah, it's all Mercury retrograde :)

ForexHelp писал(а) >>
About the tester and results. Right now I have 10,735 on the Championship and 17250 on the tester. Missed a few trades. Very, very strange. Reasons are unknown (I'm trying to figure it out). The indicators seem to be simple - they do not overdraw.

An EA for a tester and an EA for a demo (let alone a real one) are two big differences.

How does your Expert Advisor handle requotes? Does it retry to send a trade order and how?

Broken connection and other things.

The tester doesn't have this, but it's not obliged to introduce these sins.

It is the trader-practitioner's duty to provide for the non-ideal market trading conditions in his Expert Advisor.

LeoV >> :

And in vain. The MM can really screw up these pictures - drawdowns increase a lot with an aggressive MM.

Well, MM only improves the overall picture :). This is about the chart for the whole period.

When I said drawdown, of course I meant drawdown in pips.

sol писал (а) >>

Since I have already been blacklisted as an enemy of the tester, I have nothing to lose.

Maybe you can tell me where there is a miracle zig-zag which behaves in the tester as well as on the real.

What do you mean? Didn't you know that the zigzag, when an extremum appears within the parameters, is redrawn

both in the tester and in the real stream

---

you may write a logging of the zigzag to the DEMKE or REAL and run it for several months or two.

then run the same interval in the tester - somewhere on H4, and compare

show in a forum that it behaves differently!

With the DOCUMENT, with logs, screenshots, etc.

---

I don't want to check it! because I have an approximate idea of the result

Do you have doubts? - Go ahead and prove it. You don't want to? don't say so.

--

sol wrote (a) >>

Actually, I think the brunt of the responsibility lies with Borland.

---

sol 28.06.2008 21:24 https://forum.mql4.com/ru/13624
I'm just learning ))))
---

:-) Your joke was born out of your misunderstanding.

I doubt you have had more than 3 months to fully understand it.

to judge the "impropriety" of the tester

TheXpert писал(а) >> I meant the drawdown in pips.

And I meant in real money )))) That's what I was talking about.....

Reason: