Tester charts of future championship participants - page 18

YuraZ писал (а) >> a warhorse with 4 gig of RAM and 3 gigs burned out

Did you overclock it? I tried to overclock mine, but the system gets unstable. To hell with all these overclocking experiments...

Mathemat писал (а) >>

Did you overclock it? I tried to overclock mine, but the system gets unstable. Fuck this overclocking experiments...

No, it just burned out-- I think it was the motherboard.

---

there's a 3.3 without overclocking--

if you overclock those, they'll go up to 6

I've seen pictures somewhere of people putting cups of liquid nitrogen on a crystal.

---

And now, just a few weeks before E8600 is officially announced, the Coolaler resource has published results of its extreme overclocking.

To reach the fantastic 6427 MHz (or 88% of nominal).

Eastern enthusiasts needed liquid nitrogen system and DFI LanParty UT P35 motherboard.

Oops, I have an easier one - E7200 @ 2.53 Ghz / PC-6400 2Gb. For me this horse is quite a battle horse too, the gem is great value for money. But I'm dreaming about E8600 myself. Are you saying 88%? I mean +88?

P.S. In general overclockers rumor has it, that to buy E7200 and not overclock it is a crime :)

YuraZ писал (а) >>

:-) well it's a work in progress what we're talking about

alas ... did not even have time to test it properly - weak laptop on hand

4 gigabytes of RAM and 3 GHz on a war horse would have quickly sifted out the nightmares there

---

they're so crooked we couldn't dream of it here.

What's the problem? You can change the motherboard in 2 hours.

Here's my handsome boy :)

YuraZ писал (а) >>

only a 6.47% drawdown.

The MM is kinda weird.

maximich писал (а) >>
Here's my pretty boy :)

Yep, and you're a crossafchecker yourself :).

MM - from a series of "total drawdown no greater than a given percentage", i.e. geometric reduction of the lot in a series of losses? I.e. if tested at 0.1, then in the horizontal part of the curve is actually a loss?

ForexHelp писал (а) >>

The schedule is pretty - I've been thinking about switching to this pair for a long time.

Good luck in the championship!!!

Serg_ASV писал (а) >>

The schedule is pretty - I've been thinking about switching to this pair for a long time.

Good luck with the championship!!!

There's nothing cute about it.

Large drawdowns, large number of continuously losing trades and as a consequence a small starting lot.

He might not have time to ramp up.

Reason: