MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1533

Hi, Can somebody please help with the following: 1. I have a chart (say for GBPUSD) with a number of Moving Average (MA) Lines on it, and want to have similar chart for other currency pairs. Is it possible to copy the chart and change the currency pair?? How??? Its too laborious to manually add a...
I would like to create rectangle with yellow background with the the following parameters: 1st corner: X = 5 y = 125 2nd corner: x = 305 y = 225 On the rectangle I would like to type te text: "Signal to BUY" What command should I type in MQL in this case ? Please help me to write proper MQL code.
[Deleted]
Dear All, I trying something simple but its not working...can somone be kind enough to tell me what im doing wrong ? The EA should buy when EURUSD is between 1.4501 and 1.4510. The code for that is: extern double WB=1.4500; if ( PRICE_CLOSE > ( WB + 0.0001 ) & & PRICE_CLOSE < ( WB + 0.0010 ) )
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Automated Trading Championship 2008 Has Started! has been published. The 1st of October 2008 is the starting date of the Automated Trading Championship 2008. All preparatory stages are behind us, registration and check of Expert...
[Deleted]
Dear All, Does anyone has a sample (or is interested on develop) an expert advisor that open positions (BUY and SELL) based on Global Variables values? I already have the indicators and scripts that sets the desired values for the variables (thanks Paulo from Solutionsfx). What I need: - EA that...
Hello! If an EA uses SL and TP (UseStopLoss = True and UseTakeProfit =True), can it, at the same time, use exit settings? On my EA, it seems everytime I set it to work with SL and TP, the exit settings are disabled. When I do this the profit is allways the same even if I change radically exit...
Hello! I've got two questions regarding indicators and their use in EAs: 1 - Are there any indicators that will only work on the TF window the EA is palced on, even if the EA specifies that it should read data from other TF? For exemple, the window TF is H1 and the EA "tells" the indicator do read...
I have an indicator that hardcodes the timeframe: adx[i]=iADX(NULL,PERIOD_M30,..... But I stay on the M15 chart and make changes to the indicator and when I compile, I see the reported timeframe in the log file changing between M15 and M30: 14:22:58 myadx USDCHF,M15: 93 ma 46.7 pl 31.4 mi 4.3 14:25...
[Deleted]
Hi there. I need to reference a variable of a custom indicator on Expert Advisor I am creating and I need to know: - If I create a GLOBAL VARIABLE on the custom indicator code (that will be attached to the chart when trading), can I refer to this variable on the expert advisor code? How can I do it?...
New article View of Technical Analysis in the Context of Automatic Control Systems (ACS), or "Reverse View" is published: The article demonstrates an alternative view of technical analysis,which is based on the principles of both the modern automatic controltheory and technical analysis itself. It...
[Deleted]
Fortunately this was just my practice account - I have not set up a real trading account with this broker and system. This is the result of my first completed round-trip trade using the Autocash Robot: Order: 41295031 Time: 2008.10.01 14:55 Type: Buy Size: .20 Symbol: eurusd Price: 1.4094 S/L
I have technical indicator what i believe, but till this day i can't compile to mql4 yet, would u give me some help to make my technical analysis as EA? I need this help because sometimes i leave my computer for cooking and cleaning house, because i want to be good wife and good mother for my kids....
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I've been trying to draw a rectangle on my window but i don't get anything. I think the problem is in this code: ... ObjectCreate("Box", OBJ_RECTANGLE, 0, time1, box_low,time2, box_high); ObjectSet("Box", OBJPROP_COLOR, PowderBlue); ObjectSet("Box", OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID);...
[Deleted]
Please can someone help me with fast stochastic crossover alerts code with sound, text message and ofcourse the indicator plot for all tme frames. I want two codes; one for upwards crossover alerts only and the other for downwards crossover alerts only. Because only one indicator for both alerts
I am writing a Hedge EA will change the pairs of symbols from time to time according to some calculation. I want to change the symbol of the chart that my EA attached to. So that I can show the correct symbol that my EA currently taking. Is it possible?
[Deleted]
The following code places the wingding character on top of the previous candlestick (although maybe there is better/simpler code I haven't yet figured out). How do I place the wingding character just above the body of a selected candlestick? int start() { //Set text string objName =...
  MT4 PASSWORD?  (1)
Pls, how do you login to your realtime EA running during championship??? What Password do you use to fix login? Thanks
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Reporting the First Days of the Championship (1-3 October) has been published. Only three days have passed since the Championship started. However the start of the competition was dramatic. Absolutely different Expert Advisors take...
[Deleted]
Dear All, My compliments. I have been testing a simple strategy I have developed which itsfunctionality is dependable on the bar open/move pips direction. Unfortunately, to manually follow the difference between open price and price movement is very hard and sometimes it's too late. I need to...
[Deleted]
This attachment is an amazing 6months Live version Trading Software Forex MT4 Expert Advisor
[Deleted]
  EXPIRT ADVISER  (4)
CAN ANY BODY HELP ME TO MAKE ( 2 ) MOVING AVERAGES AN EXPIRT ADVISER ANY BODY TIRED OF SITING FRONT OF THE PC HME-7@HOTMAIL.COM
[Deleted]
  API for MSN??  (4)
Hi Is there any API dll for MSN that allow EA to call out MSN to communicate with other party over the internet? Best Regards Tom
Made a table for the front page of the championship: who used what part of the deposit when they first opened At the time of writing it looked like this Account Nick Lot*Margin Deposit 600257 Gold_member 5.0* 1411 7055 600232 FxGuru 2*3.3* 1412 9319 600208 figurelli 4.0* 1410 5640 600652 Vita
[Deleted]
Hello , Can anyone correct this code I'm trying to add. The idea is to create a none trading zone between zone 1 and zone 2 is this a correct approach? if (Zone2*Point<= (Bid-OrderOpenPrice() >= Zone1*Point)) return (false); Thanks guys..
Some MT4 brokers does not allow EA for real trading...is there any way to make them think it is a manual order? Thxs JB
  From the idea to the actual bill.  (103   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
I've read many threads on this forum about how people write experts and how people look for investors, and I've watched the championship results and could not resist. My post is not an advertisement or promotion of the EA. The purpose is to fully check the results shown by the tester. I am waiting
[Deleted]
The following MACD indicator code displays a MACD histogram with Red and Blue bars above and below the centerline. QUESTION: How do I discover the color of the recent bars? QUESTION: What actually causes the color change? // MACD_inColor_Alert.mq4 | #property indicator_separate_window #property...
I am uploading some historical fx datas right here right now and wanna make a backup also ... CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE ARE THE HISTORY DATA ARE STORED ??? I MEAN OF COURSE IN WHICH FOLDER (C:/programs/metatrader/...) OR FILES ??? Thanks ahead : Rookie
[Deleted]
Hi, My name is Lionel from France. I have just discored this website, and I hope I will find some help to develop this simple EA. Here are the parameters : scale M1 Buystop if EMA10 (based on H+L/2)>EMA60(H+L/2) Sellstop if EMA10 (H+L/2)<EMA 60(H+L/2) Place a trailing stop loss at - 100 pips max 2...
If I do this in an indicator, the array gets populated with correct values: double buffer1[]; buffer11[i]=somecomputedvalue(); If I do this, the array gets populated with garbage values: int buffer1[]; buffer1[i]=somecomputedvalue(); It doesn't seem to matter if I apply MathRound etc or not in the...