MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1528

Hello I'm not a code wiz and a total newbie to MT4 and there i'm not able to write my own scripts, so i wonder if anyone would be kind enough to make this piece of code for me. The code should be able to trade all currency pairs and one any time frame The psudo code: Create three EMAs EMA (1)...
[Deleted]
Hi all how can I add a stop loss to this ea so I can change it in the perimaters window and set stop losses, also I need it to trade on mini accounts. I dont know coding and sure could use the help Thank You Much Mike...
I have a script, when put on a 1-minute chart, that makes a new, updated, offline chart with a new candle every n ticks.  Now the problem is that sometimes, the MT4 terminal (on live feeds and on demo), brings new ticks with a volume increase of more than 1 (tick, not pip!).  Some volume increases...
[Deleted]
Attached below is a rather typical MACD indicator that works just fine. My problem is that I have commented out a line of code using SetIndexDrawBegin because it doesn't seem to do anything. I've used small numbers (like 3) and larger numbers (like 27) and cannot notice any effect. So, why would I...
[Deleted]
I've come to see that there is a trend in starting to focus on shorter timeframes in the market, particularly with the volatility reflected by the economic crisis. I use MT4 for trading often but have recently found other platforms (such as ninja trader) that offer shorter timeframes based on ticks,...
Where a broker feeds an extra decimal point on a pair, is it your experience that indicator values & rates of change are greatly different than on standard feeds? Or is this specific to FXCM? TIA -BB-
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Jury Session Record of the 17th of October 2008 has been published. The Automated Trading Championship 2008 gathers steam. Several hundreds of Expert Advisors execute trading operations. However, not all of them are successful....
[Deleted]
hi big headach on this part pip stuff - please u help? also need knowledge on multi symbol ea - metaquotes talk but never see any hard facts - just atc blags on how some using multisym ea's but no real info.. 1. If i do MODE_DIGITS on many pairs, i get answers of 3 or 5 If do MODE_POINT on same...
[Deleted]
Can anybody send me, I don't program, Fast stochastic alert with sound and text message. Also the indicator should be visible
  Create EA together?  (13   1 2)
Hi all here :-) in my opinion here we are some (good) programmers and some (good) traders. What, if we go together, take the knowledge from the traders and put them in our knowledge as programmers and make together a profitable and stable ea? Someone interested? I guess, first we need to find a...
When I use it, I can only logon to MetaQuotes-Demo. Is it a demo version of MultiTerminal what I downloaded? Thanks.
[Deleted]
I want to place a text object 23% the distance between two time points on a trend line, on a daily chart. I get the time of each end point on the trend line using: Time1=ObjectGet("t1", OBJPROP_TIME1), Time2=ObjectGet("t1", OBJPROP_TIME2) then work out the 23% distance using: Time23 =...
  script or EA?  (1)
I would like to scalp using shortcuts. I don't know If it would be a script or a EA. I need Lots, Slippage, TP and SL only. BUY when I press CTRL+SHIFT+B SELL when I press CTRL+SHIFT+S CLOSE when I press CTRL+SHIFT+C Any help? Thanks
[Deleted]
I am interested in understanding MQL4 and programming more on a whole. However, the language used in this site is frequently more technical that I would hope for. Does anyone have any links to good websites that slowly introduce code writing for beginners? Any input would help. thanks.
[Deleted]
Can anyone tell me how to deal with this. It appears when an EA tries to open a trade
[Deleted]
Hey this Thread is to all the users facing problems and looking for solutions regarding the Forex AutoPilot Buy it HERE -> http://leyzinhu.forexrobot.hop.clickbank.net Post your Questions and/or Answers on this thread I'll move'em up to this very first topic 1. What are the Variables that we should...
I have a strategy which i checked that it can capture most of the moves in M1 with minimum losses. Loser trades are normally closed and reversed. Most of the time there will be an open trade, SL will be used but the closure of the trade will be automated based on the same entry criteria. Please
[Deleted]
Hi. Can anyone maybe help me by answering this question? I want to run 3 experts with the same indicators but with different settings on one account. All three will run on Eur/Usd. I created the experts using a free ea builder. I have givin each of them a unique magic number. Will the magic number...
[Deleted]
  No trend EA  (5)
I'm working now on a EA that work nive with no trend, but when is a trend (let's say more trhan 300 pips with no come back) it mean a big loose, so i want that it work only when is no trend market, so I need to use an indicator that say with security when the market is going to take trend (in more...
Hi Could someone explain what are these informaiton for and how to use them Point Ticksize (seems like point and ticksize are always the same) tickvalue thks in advance
[Deleted]
Does anyone know where I can find a function that magnifies the font size of the OHLC (open high low close) in the top left-hand corner?
[Deleted]
Hello, i have some kind of indicators which are drawing arrows. Is it possible to reading that arrows straight from graph? I have not source code for that indi and im not able to use efective that indicators. Some advices are welcome. Thanks a lot friends :-)
Look to the journal: 2008.10.15 17:53:38 3ma_slope_eurjpy_m30 EURUSD,M5: close #2840451 sell 0.13 EURUSD at 1.3590 at price 624.1900 My Order in the Democonto was closed by price 624.1900 for EURUSD .... Its better to ask (activetrades) the broker whats wrong or its a case for the MetaTrader-Crew?...
[Deleted]
double AdjtLotsByWinRate( int magicnumber,double NormLots){  int i,counter;  int ProfitAndTime[][2];  double Profits[];//----  ArrayResize(ProfitAndTime,OrdersHistoryTotal());  for (i=0;i<OrdersHistoryTotal();i++)  {   if (OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY))   {    if (OrderType()<=OP_SELL &&...
[Deleted]
In order to make a certain set of triggers open trades in both directions (yes, it makes no sense opening trades in both directions with only one set of triggers, I know), do you need to use magic numbers (if magic numbers are required, where should I go to read about them?)? I have modified a...
[Deleted]
I've wrote standalone application which can transfer orders from several source MT4 accounts to one destination MT4 account. If someone interested in such application - contact me via email. Demo version is free (from you - server name and DEMO account number). I'll try to answer all questions...
[Deleted]
I will like 2 automate my trading strategy 2 save me the stress of sitting with my computer all day. I trade with the combination of bollinger bands[period 20, deviation 2], moving average[ exponential 4 & 12], commodity channel index [period 28,levels +100,0,_100], relative strenght index [period...
I test my EA in my computer and find that there should be an order opened today but it didn't in the championship's server. I've checked the server's Journal and find that from Oct. 11 to Oct. 15, there are 9 logins. My questions are: 1. Why my account login frequently? Is it the problem of MT4
[Deleted]
Worried wow gold about account safety? We takeevery precaution to protect your accounts.If your accounts are closed due to our mistake,We will give you suitable wow powerleveling just notify us and its time.Worriedwow gold about account safety? We takeevery precaution to protect your accounts....
i am using TrendAlexcut in my Ea only work EURUSD 1H first balance 10.000 last balance is 71953 2008.01.01 - toda 1 lots 0.20 lotinc TK:59 SL:125