MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 763

[Deleted]
I have used Color RSI Indicator in my MT4 platform, I wanted to use it in other computer downloading the MT4 but it doesn't work. So it seems to need an .ex4 file. Can somebody help me please? Regards.
[Deleted]
Hi, I can not close a transaction! this is what I find in the Journal ('.......': requote 1.38458 / 1.38488 for order #1740316698 sell 0.50 EURUSD closing at 1.38484) I had this problem many times, please I want to know why I can not close the operation and is what I can solve this problem ? thanks
Can someone tell me how I can use the MT4 Multiterminal as follows: The first account is the master account and follow the slave accounts.
  Please help  (3)
good morning I have a great favor to you Can someone help me create an EA to a pointer? Please help
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                       Trailing Stop v_tdavid.mq4 |//|                              transport_david , David W Honeywell |//|                                        transport.david@gmail.com...
Hi. I would appreciate any help with this. I upgraded my computer from Windows XP to Windows 8 and everytime I try to open MT4 it opens and closes immediately. I tried with a couple of different brokers FBS and XM and MT4 does same thing. Opens but Closes immediately. Appreciate any help
Hi Pro Traders. I have 11 monitors, couple of TVs and several computers in my trading office. I would like to run ~4 monitors, on single computer. On each monitor running the same Meta-trader broker account, But I would like to run different indicators on each Monitor same currency pair, same...
I am backtesting my EA on the m5 and it uses bar O/C/L/H from a bar on a different timeframe (e.g. PERIOD_H1) and an indicator on a different timeframe. Now I would assume that if the EA is always using the PERIOD_H1 timeframe and indicator values (for all activity) then surely whatever timeframe I...
I need to export data inot an excel file. I tried to use Excellink 4.0 with the build 625, but, unfortunatly, it doesn't open any excel file. Does anyone use Excellink? what could be wrong by me? thanks
Hi, I click mouse at the end of a line of chinese characters, but MetaEditor focus mouse on the MIDDLE of chinese characters in MetaEditor build 914.
Hi. Just made a tool to help us with money management setup. Hope it will be useful. Edit: now version 2.0 AO
Hi, I would like to know whether mt4 and mt5 will support internationalization in the near future? Thanks.
  Error 4109  (1)
Hi. In the last version, before the build 600, my script put orders normaly, but now, in this version I receive the error 4109. In this new version, scripts can put orders? thanks PS: All the option Allow Experts are selected. Imports Dlll too
I have many MT4 accounts, and running different indicator/EA/script. Now, I have to open many MT4 terminals to do this. I hope MultiTerminal can provide Indicator/EA/Script supporting. Regards
[Deleted]
  False calculation  (10)
Hi all, My EA is use for analyse previous M30 candle, then to trade the pair that has highest difference, buy order on highest (Close-Open), sell order on lowest (Open -close) I try that on demo account, but i encounter EA even executive buy order on a losing candle, which is against to my whole...
I have been able to get almost every wm command to work except this one:  PostMessageA(hndl, WM_COMMAND, 34100, 0); // for the first profile   it is supposed to change profiles. I have been able to get every other wm command to work, and the only code that changes is what you see above. I have tried...
  i want ea  (1)
hello sir,, iwant this indicator based EA\robo.. in mt4 platform im attachment in file and option file how much amount and other details... pls give me... sorry my bad english thank you...
[Deleted]
  Font size  (1)
how to increase font size Displayed via Comment. i want to display current price in a clear size on chart. thank you
I have an EA which has been working in various forms for a long time. The EA has several #include <.....................> statements including one file with all my variables. This morning I changed a variable and recompiled - all appeared fine in the development - i.e. it listed the includes and...
[Deleted]
Hello guys, thanks for helping once more . Here's a problem . I declare Pips as a global variables, since the Pips is a += . Meaning if I run this part of function at OnTick(), it will keep on adding and adding non stop which shouldn't be correct at all . Let say right now at this moment the pips...
Hello traders, could you please help me? I need to disable incoming emails into one of my MT4 client. The reason is: I use more MT4 clients connected do one trading account and I want all emails receive in selected MT4 client. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hello, Below are the first lines in my first EA. I get 0 returnedfor the iTime function. Is theresomething else I need to do to allow a single EA on a single chart to work withmultiple symbols on multiple time frames? For example, do I need to have at leastone chart open for each currency pair and...
[Deleted]
I'm trying to download history data from the history center. I changed the "max number of bars" to 9999999999999, but it changed back automatically to 2147483647. I don't think this is the issue. I opened the "history center" and tried to download currency pairs like EURJPY and EURCHF, of 1 hour...
I want my EA to check something for each tick between the 1st of March 2013 and the 3rd of April 2013. What should i put inside for(???) ? Thanks Aymeric p.s after this one i swear i stop asking silly questions for today :-)
Hi, I want to test a mini EA that just call the function printf(), but i can't find the terminal to see the result.. Aymeric
[Deleted]
Hi all, We are a computer firm based in Belgium, and have a customer that uses MetaTrader 4 software. Currently they have a few PC's, mainly based on an Intel i7-3770 CPU, 16Gb RAM and a fast SSD for storage. They manage to run about 39 platforms with 2 charts per platform on their client PC's, when
[Deleted]
I make Window panel with Dialog.mqh from std Lib... but this EA can't run in visual tester with error : initialization failed (1) even without visual mode..The EA run very slowes. if i pass creation of win panel, EA run normal in Visual Test Any clue please....!
[Deleted]
I'm tring to test my EA into MT4. But when I try EA "Pokus3" with text "Moje EA" and MagicNumber 1003, i can se EA "Pokus" with text "Moje prvni strategie" with MN 1001, viz IMG. how is it possible??? Some cache or what?? thx
[Deleted]
hi, I am testing my e.a, so i am using lots of Alert function for checking any situation... now i dont need to see any alert message, is there any way to control alert message ? too many to delete alert message, looking for other way by other function or other way.... thanks ~
Hi, I finished my script and launched it on 3 pairs on demo account to see how it would work. I loaded same script except just changed the magic number, so trades don't get mixed. Immediately the script should have opened a trade on each of the pair (so I should have 3 live trades going), but...