MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1531

Hi, If I have three time frames tiled vertically eg. M5, M30, H1, .. is it possible to synchronize the cross hair to move across all three charts at the same time ? This is possible on some other platforms. Would appreciate any insights. warm regards, JG
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm trying to write data to the output file but in vain, I dont get any error message, but there is no file created in /expert/files folder, I can't find out what is the problem. Please help me. thanks.  
Hi all, I just start to learn MQL4, I would like to know how to use Tow Colors for one buffer, For Ex: I need to use green color if MA50 rising and red color if it falling. thanks an advance
I have the medium level in MQL programming but I would like to learn more in practice. //||\\ Please do not reffer me to manuals and other topics. I have a specific issue which I would like to resolve. //||\\ For example we have 3 (three) opened orders: [1st order1009] Order=Sell Symbol()=EUR/USD...
[Deleted]
Hello anyone can create a panic script? i want to it close all open orders and delete all limit orders. Please or say me how to make it. thank you. Luis.
[Deleted]
Please how do I know trading is automatically activated for my forexmeta 4. I have no clue whether I am trading now since I was made to understand after set up of forexautocash, I will do nothing, please help.
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I am having this problem of the MetaTrader4 not responding and taking a long time to start the program. It is still the same even after I re-install the program. Any of you guys out there having the same problem?? Someone help please!!!!!! 2 computer, 1 is XP and the other is Vista. The...
I found something, data from ALPARI not valid, coz there's jump up and down inside history data. from backtest, always loss coz this data. example backtest from 1st jun 2008 - now. NO TIME TYPE ODR SIZE PRICE S/L T/P PROFIT BALANCE 1 2008.08...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have found a custom indicator which I would like to use for Trading. Now when I implement a function for alarming on signal, it generates a dozen of signals. When using this indicator in an EA this matter ends up in generation of a dozen of buys or sells at each bar. How can I prevent the...
[Deleted]
Hello,My EURJPY log data:Time [Warsaw], bid, ask2008-10-13 17:08:55.278,137.10,137.132008-10-13 17:09:01.242,137.08,137.112008-10-13 17:09:31.911,137.07,137.102008-10-13 17:09:32.270,137.07,137.102008-10-13 17:09:45.834,137.03,137.062008-10-13 17:09:46.518,137.02,137.05transaction:2008-10-13 17:09...
  Gain Indicator  (3)
Hi, I wrote the attached indicator but it doesn't work. The indicator would work as a cumulate sum: if( Close[0]>High[1] ) { Gain[i]= "Previous Gain" + (Close[0]-High[1]) ; } if( Close[0]<High[1] && High[0]>High[1] ) { Gain[i]= "Previous Gain" -...
[Deleted]
I have tried to test some EA. Unfortunately it doesn't work, storages mistakes always appear after installing into the Expert Advisor when opening the MetaTraders.
Folk, i'm newbie for coding. i've questions for EA creation. 1. i wanna ask for MQL4 script for set time limitation Expert advisor to running. how to create? example the EA only can be use from 1st jan 2008 until 1st June 2008. 2. how to create autolots? if the trade get profit then the following...
When it calculates the profit, it has wrong result. When testing, my EA buy 0.1 lot EURGBP at 0.5064 and close it at 0.5127, the profit I get is -157.83.  It should be a value greater than 0 I think. I attach the testing result here. It is only one example, I met many times which the profit result...
Hello, I only used EAs as programs so far, but here all the EAs are written programming texts. How do I use them with the metatrader? Thank you my email: im_puls@gmx.net
[Deleted]
  please help...  (2)
Hi all, I can not save the .mq4 file into .ex4 file. If any one can help me out i will be greatly thank you!!
[Deleted]
  Placing Arrows  (4)
How can I place the standard green and red arrows where my trades are opened if I open them for another chart? Right now I am controlling all buys and sells of both the EURUSD and the USDCHF from the EURUSD chart.  The arrows get placed on the EURUSD chart just fine,,but none show up on the USDCHF....
[Deleted]
Hello, I am working to start up a hedge fund and I need an EA that will make approximately 50% every week. The technicals can be open ended to suit the aggressive style but the EA must be extremely accurate and consistent. If you can help, or you know someone who can help, I am very interested. Or,...
Hi, I'm a newbie and trying to use automated optimization explained in 'Automated Optimization of a Trading Robot in Real Trading' article. It seems to work when I use the EA in demo mode but I doesn't work as I expect in the testing mode. I noticed that the Tester is supposed to be called when the...
Hello! After a desapointing fall from the 45th place to the 490th place of the ATC2008, I've tried to improve my EA KAnguru 3.1. I'm now on version 4.2. I've changed a few settings and included a way to use Lots, SL and TP according to the trend's strenght. It's still under development... ;) All...
Can it happen that Volume[0]!=1 in a everytick mode? I mean is volume just add tick to count like 1,2,3,4, and so on or is it otherway? Tnkx
[Deleted]
I just can't figure this one out. I need to open to orders, buystop and sellstop simultanously. And when one triggers to market close the other
[Deleted]
Hi there, I am developing (with your help) my first expert advisor. This one is based on trading one of the manual strategies I use and seems to be profitable if auto traded since when manual trading we lost several opportunities. In fact, I have made some changes on some indicators and used an...
[Deleted]
A new vversion of autocash robot is avaliable..please install at earliest opportunity? ahhh.. wont let me open a trade yet because this stupid message keeps coming up? give me a break....thouhjt it was all automatic..so much for there 90 second install..been 36 hours and nothing.. SUGGESTIONS
[Deleted]
I installed the Forex Autocash Robot on 9/30 and it has only made one trade so far, on 10/6. Is that all the trades that have happened so far? Thanks, Ray
[Deleted]
I'm trying out the demo and sometimes when I put in the atp it works and is placed and other times it never gets entered even though the atp in the box has it checked . Am I doing something wrong
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to do a simple thing (so I thought). I want to simply open (launch) an external program from an EA. (not in the EA) So just for exampe purposes. Let us say I wanted to open Microsoft word when a certain thing happens in the EA. I have doen this before but I cannot find the script, I have...
[For example] Last three candles has the following values: _________________________________________ [3 candle] Open 1.1234 Close 1.1249 [2 candle] Open 1.1249 Close 1.1280 [3 candle - current candle] Ask: 1.1285 Bid: 1.1284...
[Deleted]
As we can set the ftp setting with startup configuration. Is there any way to setup e-mail setting as well in the startup configuration. Does any one know? Thanks,
  SL and TP  (2)
Hello! Regardless of the pair, strategy and market conditions, what would be a reasonable relation between TP and SL. Should SL be wider than TP or the other way around? Should there be any rule of proportions between them. For eaxample TP should be 60% of SL or vice-versa? Thanks!