I can't believe it! - page 2

It looks cool, as Expert Advisor analyses only the current bar, so it trades good in the trend and even in the consolidation zone :). I`ll try it on my demo Monday morning, I wish I`d managed to watch the Championship :)

sllawa3 >> :

One more question - spreads accounting ... (often problematic and overturning many "profitable" systems)

Expert trades profitably on all pairs, on all timeframes from M15 onwards.

I take spread from MarketInfo()

Expectation of winning3.56

xnko >> :

Expert trades profitably on all pairs, on all timeframes from M15.

I take spreads from MarketInfo()

Well if everything is ok then I can only congratulate you as a happy owner of a printing press

xnko >> :
When I look at the results it looks cool, because Expert Advisor analyses only current bar and thus has a nice time trading in the consolidation zone :). I`ll try it on my demo version on Monday morning, it`s a pity I didn`t manage to watch the Championship :).

By the way, there is a similar Expert Advisor on the 1 bar on the day (unfortunately, it is based on a bar break and not on trading inside it)

I also tried to build such an Expert Advisor, but I don't even remember where I stumbled...

The idea is simple: A new bar is formed, we wait for Low(High), i.e. Close[0] > Open[0] && Open[0] > Low[0] (Close[0] < Open[0] && Open[0] < High[0]) and pullback long (short) position with a stop Open[0], as prices move we trailing, and when the new bar appears we close the order, and move to a new bar

Maybe it's too early to get excited, but i am surprised that such a simple tactic works so effectively (still in the tester :) ). What technical analysis, what kind of fundamentals, what kind of trend is this and what kind of black sheep is this consolidation? :)))))

xnko >> :
The idea is simple: Close[0] > Open[0] && Open[0] > Low[0] (Close[0] < Open[0] && Open[0] < High[0]) and open a long (short) position with a stop of Open[0]. As the price moves, we close the order, and when a new bar appears, we move to a new bar

I have almost the same thing, but I got fixated (when I was doing it) on making it work successfully without trailing

i got pretty good at it, but the drawdown was not satisfying and then i had other ideas and their testing, so i just did not manage to get the needed result

You have to demo it first!

then peace

and then the real world.

---

the state is interesting and it works for any currency pair without any pattern

and the algorithm is incredibly simple

( mechanics should be worked out to ensure that the opening - closing went reliably - in the tester there are no problems with requotes and other failures)

if i got it right the system is always in the market?

i wonder if it will work!

xnko >> :
The idea is simple, about this: A new bar is formed, we wait for the formation of Low(High), i.e. Close[0] > Open[0] && Open[0] > Low[0] (Close[0] < Open[0] && Open[0] < High[0]) and reverse long (short) position with a stop Open[0], as prices move, we traline and close the order when the new bar appears, and proceed to the new bar

xnko, show test 0.1 with 1999. And achieve a simulation quality close to 90%.

Reason: