My chart data keeps shifting to the left

I did something today that made my chart data shift to the left.  It doesn't matter which periodicity I select.  Sometimes it 'looks' like it's right (until you look at the date range on the bottom), but then I click and drag to the left in the chart window and the data keeps coming because for some reason it's displaying data from some point in history (varies how far back, depending on which periodicity is selected).  When I noticed it, I had the Objects List open.  I had unselected them all, hoping for a simple way to hide them temporarily, but that didn't work.  So I went back into the Objects List, selected one fib grid and clicked the Show button, then Close.  Then everything shifted.  It only appears to affect the pairs I was looking at when I did that with the Objects List.

I don't know how to undo this and get it back to displaying normally.  Can someone please point me in the right direction please.  Thanks.

code.mafia:

I did something today that made my chart data shift to the left.  It doesn't matter which periodicity I select.  Sometimes it 'looks' like it's right (until you look at the date range on the bottom), but then I click and drag to the left in the chart window and the data keeps coming because for some reason it's displaying data from some point in history (varies how far back, depending on which periodicity is selected).  When I noticed it, I had the Objects List open.  I had unselected them all, hoping for a simple way to hide them temporarily, but that didn't work.  So I went back into the Objects List, selected one fib grid and clicked the Show button, then Close.  Then everything shifted.  It only appears to affect the pairs I was looking at when I did that with the Objects List.

I don't know how to undo this and get it back to displaying normally.  Can someone please point me in the right direction please.  Thanks.

These are the buttons you want to look at again

c0d3:

These are the buttons you want to look at again

Thanks!

Reason: