MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 750

I am converting a build 509 indicator to 610 and am getting the error: "arrays are passed by reference only" for lpRect in GetClientRect. How can I fix it? int GetClientRect(int hWnd,int lpRect[]);
So that can I save the important info to me from each trade, I made code to search for the ticket number (first column) while inside a for loop looking at all open orders. The purpose of this code is to try and over write one line in a CSV file with new information for that line/ticket. Once the
I am building a EA to manage an account where two or more EA´s are trading. I need to know for each EA the Magic Number and Chart ID where the EA is running, and I need to known it from the EA that is managing the account. The functions ChartFirst and ChartNext allow to know the Chart ID of all open...
do you know what that means,? got that into my log file yesterday Signal - failed write data [112]
Hi, I would like to get Last 2 digit value after decimal point? eg: 0.81425 0.8142 Thank you in advance.
Dear Traders, I have some problem here i know that,How super trend works. iCustom(NULL,0,"SuperTrend",10,3,0,1) //buffer 0 ie uptrend iCustom(NULL,0,"SuperTrend",10,3,1,1) //buffer 1 ie downtrend But My Trading Condition is When ATR rising and Super trend give BUY signal A Blue Buy arrow should...
Dear Traders, Can anybody provide me the pure "Wilder ADX indicator" Thanks In Advance. Suresh
This happens in many pairs and the problem doesn't disappear unless I delete the historical data and force MetaTrader to download it again. I've tested in Oanda and Alpari and it happens in both of them: As you can in the 1st one, the last bar (7th May) doesn't show any spread and barely any volume,...
When new MT4 terminal was in beta version, i could easily port all MQL5 apps to MQL4 without some major changes. In the final release and releases after it - the MQL4 EAs do not have comments set up - they just display variable names. Anyone know why is that? I'm attaching screenshots to show what i...
i.e. all the charts lost their indicators. How can this be stopped? I was not using "Default" profile but another, and I think an upgrade came down, or there was some corruption and this triggered a complete wipe. Suppose it is easy enough to save the current profile as a backup from time to time....
Hi I would like to be able to save a chart when I make a trade so that when the trade is over I can analyse it and figure out where I went wrong - is this possible ? Thanks N
what is the code to indicate to the EA to increase or decrease the positions based on the result of the previous operation, and prior to this? With the molanis software you can create a code through a visual diagram. They have an option to increase or decrease the percentage of the actual positions...
[Deleted]
Hi there, I am wondering if I could create arrow alert on mt4 when conditions from two or more indicator are met at the same time? for example in ADX DI+ CROSSES over DI- at the same time RSI crosses over 100, and an arrow should appear, it is possible? and what should i be creating an indicator or...
I'm using refreshrates(). This is the first time I am getting this error. 2014.05.19 10:14:41.420 '5047689': order sell 13.21 JP225USD opening at 0.0 sl: 0.0 tp: 0.0 failed [Off quotes] The thing that is striking about this line is the fact that the price keeps being quoted as 0.0. I have...
Hello, I got my EA coded via a friend, how can I limit it to an account no. or a broker company, so if it is launched on another account number or another broker company, it doesn't work, as I want to give it to someone but don't want to allow him to sell it.
[Deleted]
hello i would like to know if it is possible to suscribe to more than 1 signal in the same broker account i tried but ii didn't work Tell me if someone did it have a good day
Hi all, when I compile my experts with the new build version I often get the warning "return value of OrderSelect" should be checked ". How can I proceed to check this? Thank you
Hi, Hope, subject itself asks question: How to get second candle open/high/low/close of opened chart? eg: i opened 4 hour chart. i need the2nd candle of the day. please give me support!
Hello friends I have super trend based afl,anybody could help this afl convert to mt4 file
Hi Metaquote, I would like to know the exact settings that was used for Envelopes indicator in this illustration: https://ta.mql4.com/indicators/oscillators/envelopes It was the illustration of Envelopes indicator on MQL4 technical analysis section, the settings used looked perfect and i would like...
In the old versions I believe they were in the templates folder I cant find them in the new version, I want to modify my indicator template because it doesn't have the DeInit function already in it.
Dear all, there is a problem for me to identify the remaining order of an OrderCloseBy request where the both orders have different lot sizes. Let me explain on the outtake of the logfile 16:51:16 '2088713279': order buy market 3.00 DE30 sl: 0.0 tp: 0.016:51:16 '2088713279'...
Hi, everyone I need a help to make my strategy in EA. Is it possible to custom the size of lot right after a position get closed in loss? I used the code following: extern double Lots=0.1;extern double Lot_1=0.1;extern double Lot_2=0.1;extern double Lot_3=0.1;extern double Lot_4=0.1;extern double...
Hi Gurus! Please, tell me which version is the faster (or is there any faster than these)? Version 1: int NumberOfOrders=OrdersTotal();   for(int h=0;h<NumberOfOrders;h++)     {      if(OrderSelect(h,SELECT_BY_POS))        {         for(k=0;k<NUMBER_OF_PAIRS;k++)...
Hi Suppose that today is MONDAY and I want to number of yesterday. I know I can use DayOfWeek() but if it's MONDAY I cannot do this | DayOfWeek()-1 |, because it returns 0 but I meant 5. And also if yesterday the market was closed what then?! I want to have last working day number. Could anyone...
[Deleted]
In the 509 code the libraries handle the init() and deinit() events. But it does not seem to work in the new 600+ code. Do you have some suggestion, how to destroy the library without explicit call of some exported function?
Hello i would like to create an pyramide system together.I want to learn a lot from this project and get some respons if there are any misstakes made in the program. The idea is to create a little bit of programming each time and see if we can and with a nice program. Hopefully you like this idea
[Deleted]
First, I will reprint a paragraph of the English help file: We should noted the connection between the return value of OnCalculate() and the second input parameter prev_calculated. During the function call, the prev_calculated parameter contains a value returned by OnCalculate() during previous call...
Here is my code that worked before:   At top of code: AsianStartBars[14]; AsianEndBars[14]; int k=0; while(k<14) { for(int j=AsianStartBar1;j<iBars(symbol,tf);j++) { if(TimeHour(iTime(symbol,tf,j)) == ChannelStartHour && TimeMinute(iTime(symbol,tf,j)) == 0) {...